Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 16, 2010 @ 04:14 PM
SindyyBellz

LMFAO this thread had me dying.
February 16, 2010 @ 05:19 PM
Freddie Benson

who provoked this blood diversion?

Sam i would smash for days and im only 18 so im good

anal del rey http://yellow-stuff.com

February 16, 2010 @ 05:24 PM
young idiot

^ Pleased to hear it, she reminds me of that girl from ER. The one that played Velma in the Scooby Doo live action films.
February 16, 2010 @ 06:34 PM
northwest

basically my teacher has been calling me by the wrong name the whole year (from september). he got my name right like 2-3 times out of the whole thing. and so the farther the school year got, i developed different reactions for him calling me by the wrong name. before id just laugh it off and say no my name's so and so. well today he called on me. and i just fucking looked at him and just stared at him for 5 seconds. and then he acted all dumbfounded and shit (i know he knows my name). and then everyone just bursts out laughing. and im like ....you silly ass *****...
February 16, 2010 @ 06:42 PM
Beez

whats your name?

Instagram @brandohn San Francisco, CA findme.

February 16, 2010 @ 06:52 PM
Faust.2

aint that bad, but you know when you're walkin down the street or some shit and you end up juking the person for like 10 seconds cus both of you wanna go the same way, shit always gets me trippin b.
February 16, 2010 @ 07:02 PM
Freddie Benson

^ Pleased to hear it, she reminds me of that girl from ER. The one that played Velma in the Scooby Doo live action films.

cant complain if she looks like that when she gets older id smash her too

February 16, 2010 @ 07:40 PM
yoon

whats your name?

www.ronindivision.com

February 16, 2010 @ 07:49 PM
northwest

i would say, but lately i feel like some people from my school are on HB! a day after the red sky top supras came out like 1 week ago, a skater poser at my school, announced to everyone in my math class that he was getting those. people have been rocking nudies/apcs/crooks a lot more than usual. i just know there has to be 1-2 people at least from my school on here

and that would be awkward as fuck to find out SubP is in my school or some shit haha
February 16, 2010 @ 07:58 PM
young idiot

googled it. it's uncanny.

February 16, 2010 @ 08:04 PM
Imco0l

right now is jail bait, don't do it bro, don't do it
February 16, 2010 @ 08:38 PM
frrresh

^linda cardellini....freaks and geeks...best show ever made.

cheers
February 16, 2010 @ 11:50 PM
Freddie Benson

right now is jail bait, don't do it bro, don't do it

ya but with california laws im good she's 17 im 18 nothing illegal about it

February 20, 2010 @ 04:39 AM
filth

bumpp
February 20, 2010 @ 12:19 PM
Its_SONIC

googled it. it's uncanny.

Lol she can't reach it
U MAD
February 20, 2010 @ 09:27 PM
Corny Al

I was at an art show 2 weeks ago. The art was 'abstract'. In other words it fucking sucked. I turned to my friend and said "This looks like the shit I painted in first grade, when I got an F in art." Little did I no some coked out hipster trash 'artist' was standing right there. It was his show, he stared me down, and it was real awkward cause my friend was like "the artist is right there!, he heard you." I was like "i dont care, all this dude did was randomly paint a bunch or red brush strokes" That wasnt even it. One of his other pieces was a black peice of regualr printer paper glued to another peice of priner paper. Dude was such a Douche!
February 20, 2010 @ 09:43 PM
Shanklin

Lmao @ blackpaperwhitepaper

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

February 23, 2010 @ 01:32 AM
OneEyeWilly

i thought i was slick last year and tried to talk to two girls at once. when i was kicking it with girl a she saw girl b's nudes in my phone and hit her up. they both flip shit but a month goes by and i make up enough lies to get the heat off me and its all gravy. i send girl b some song lyrics one day over aim and girl a sends the same lyrics right back to me instantly. the girls had met up at a dunk exchange that i was supposed to be at and took mad pics doing the 1i and shit. i felt like such a dipshit. i cant imagine how akward it wouldve been so akward if i actually wouldve went like i was supposed to

another time i was kicking it with girl b who i actually started to like and we were smoking with one of my good friends who she used to mess with before i met them both. we get high and before you know it they start talking about old times and when they used to fuck. i wanted to literally fall off the planet into a black hole.

i cant think of a more akward time except for when my dad came home and found out for the first time that i was fucking my girlfriend. me and her got it started in the living room and we took it to the basement in my room. next thing i know i hear my kitchen door open and my dad and his gf walk in the crib and he throws all my clothes down the stairs like he usually does when i leave my clothes in the living room. a minute after my clothes hit the floor my exes panties and bra come flying down the stairs too. me and my ex walk up stairs sweaty with rug burns on our knees to my dad with this proud akward ass look on his face. i had to have this akward ass convo with my dad about condoms until i told him i didnt need them cause we didnt use them. smh dumbest shit you can tell your dad lol
February 23, 2010 @ 01:39 AM
VADO-U.N.

damn son son , u fucked up already by talking to bitches who go to dunk exchange lol
February 23, 2010 @ 01:53 AM
OneEyeWilly

na dude girls with tats and sneakers = <3. your from brooklyn you should know more then me du
February 23, 2010 @ 04:17 PM
Constellations

in seventh grade, my friend sent this girls nudes to my phone (they were circulating around the whole school) and i forgot i had them in there so i didn't delete them. The next day, I was with that same girl and she took my phone and not thinking, i let her. She was being nosy and looking through my texts and she saw her own naked ass on my phone and all i could say was "woops." Never talked to her again after that.

\X/

February 23, 2010 @ 04:24 PM
Striker

lmao....what the fuck...?
February 23, 2010 @ 05:33 PM
northwest

in seventh grade, my friend sent this girls nudes to my phone (they were circulating around the whole school) and i forgot i had them in there so i didn't delete them. The next day, I was with that same girl and she took my phone and not thinking, i let her. She was being nosy and looking through my texts and she saw her own naked ass on my phone and all i could say was "woops." Never talked to her again after that.

lmfao
March 12, 2010 @ 12:56 PM
Jackson12

page 10 for this funny ass thread is not tolerable bump
March 12, 2010 @ 04:14 PM
timmehboii

lol, thats why i hate nosy people like that who look through your phone and shit
March 12, 2010 @ 08:07 PM
moviesxkicks

Nuff poop stories in here lol

Arite so when I'm with my girl I make it my business not to fart around her...for obvious reasons. AS SOON as I drop her off at her place though the ride home is just a stink fest. Anyways, had been eatin mad gassy foods all day n was keepin my cheeks clenched tighter than inmate in the middle of the night the whole day, so time comes to drop her off n she wants some dick. I've done this before where I had to pup real bad but could manage to hold it. Anyways we commence the penetration n she wants me to nut in her mouth, so she comes up, does her duty, and the release was just too much for me blasted the nastyness right in her face as I'm jizzin in her mouth... I swear it is in my top 10 of grimiest farts too... neither of us said anything n I jus took her home.

I know Im late but irl i lol'd hard
March 12, 2010 @ 11:32 PM
CapnNemo

So I'm in a public restroom, pissing in the urinal, when some dude comes in wasted as hell. He chooses the urinal right next to mine, and starts pissing n' shit. Halfway through my piss, he lets outs out a huge fart. So we're both there, peeing, feeling awkward as hell. I guess he was peeing too hard. I got my ass outta there asap.
March 13, 2010 @ 12:35 AM
northwest

^
enough with fucking bowel movements! if anyone wants to read them, look through the first 17 pages.

a while ago, me and my friend were chillin and we were walking through down town seattle and he started pissing me off, and you know how when you're walking you dont really look at the person you're with, just forward. so i said fuck you but i realized i was looking at some random woman. she made eye contact with me, and was like WHA!?!?!?!? and i was like OHH shit sorry not you. she totally thought i meant her...
March 13, 2010 @ 01:10 AM
brannen

accidentally saying "that's gay" in front of a gay person
March 30, 2010 @ 07:45 PM
JesusHadDreads

Going in for a formal handshake but the other person 'dap's' you up, and vice versa!

Please login first to reply.