Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
September 13, 2009 @ 03:08 AM
brannen

hahahahahahahahhahaha
September 13, 2009 @ 03:08 AM
Nitsuj

last year during summer, i went camping and then the bathrooms only had open door toilets with walls dividing them. i need to take a big shit and i want to go to the last toilet cus it's the farthest away from the entrance, so i go all the way to the end and i made eye contact with some mexican cholo ass nig with his pants off taking a shit and filing his nails with his dick hanging out, and im like, ah fuck.. and just quietly and slowly walked out haha

WWW.SEQUENCE.US

September 13, 2009 @ 03:11 AM
&y

^ did you smash?
September 13, 2009 @ 03:13 AM
Auguste

last year during summer, i went camping and then the bathrooms they had only had open door toilets with walls dividing them. I need to take a big shit and i want to go to the last toilet cus it's the farthest away from the entrance, so i go all the way to the end and i made eye contact with some mexican cholo ass nig with his pants off taking a shit and filing his nails with his dick hanging out, and im like, ah fuck.. And just quietly and slowly walked out haha

hahahahahahahahahahahahaa!!!!

I had taken the words out of his mouth and filled it with fart.

September 13, 2009 @ 03:33 AM
AyoItzJuno

i remeber this one time during last december on winter break i sneaked out like i always do when im bored to go to my friends apartment to play videogames and shit so yea it was a cold night i was walking towards his pad then i remembered that naruto episode i was watching earlier that day (i forgot which one) then i started running like a ninja like reeal fast and shit then i tried to hop a lil bar thingy then my left foot got clipped and rolled over i didnt know there was a car passing by then they looked at me all weird cuz i tripped so i rushed to his gate and shit but the passcode wont work and the people got off the car and they opened the gate. turned out they live as the same building as him. they were like you crazy ass chino. ...i almost died of embarrasment that fcking night it was around 12:30 or 1 am.
September 13, 2009 @ 03:37 AM
yungm

^ Lewl
September 14, 2009 @ 12:57 AM
It's Only Hype

last year during summer, i went camping and then the bathrooms only had open door toilets with walls dividing them. i need to take a big shit and i want to go to the last toilet cus it's the farthest away from the entrance, so i go all the way to the end and i made eye contact with some mexican cholo ass nig with his pants off taking a shit and filing his nails with his dick hanging out, and im like, ah fuck.. and just quietly and slowly walked out haha

oh fuck hahahaha
September 14, 2009 @ 06:54 AM
rawrritsjoeyy

one time when my cousin was in elementary school, his class was playing kickball. he had to take a big dump
but he was up to kick so he couldn't go to the restroom. he walked up to the home plate, the ball rolled to him, and he kicked it hard.
when he kicked the ball, he shitted. he hit a homerun so he had to run around the bases. as he was running,
shit was dripping down his legs. when he got to home plate, there was shit on his shoes. he ran straight
to the bathroom after that.

hahahah hella made me weak for a good minute.
September 14, 2009 @ 08:12 AM
young idiot

Took me a while to figure out what that meant. Been lol'ing for an actual minute.
September 14, 2009 @ 10:17 AM
filth

lmfao
September 14, 2009 @ 10:24 AM
Hellah Fresh

At a house party this drunk girl wraps her arms around me and wanted me to help her to the restroom. I was like WTF in my mind... me being the nice guy i am took her ass to the rest room to throw up or whatever then i was like ok im outtie. She said: "where the fuck are you going?" I was confused and the bitch pulled me back and pulled down my jeans.. then pulled out my dick and started sucking. 2 minutes later i busted a nut and she threw up.. i pulled my pants backup to leave. She looks at me and called out: "Babe... where are you going.. your not going to leave me here are you?" I just looked at her and she gave me this weird look and then she said: "Your not my Boyfriend!?" So we starred for at each other for a minute... then i smashed out on the hoe. Talking about Akward.
September 14, 2009 @ 12:04 PM
dollabill

kanye @ vmas was awkward

android users get on g+

September 14, 2009 @ 04:46 PM
Auguste

So today I was in my ceramics class and I head over to the kiln area to lay my clay dry. I look around and see nobody so I let out this huge ass burp. It was disgusting. Next thing you know this old asian man that's in my class slowly peeks his head out from behind some carts where our pots chill & dry and just looks at me like WTF. The rest of of the day was awkward...

September 14, 2009 @ 08:52 PM
soulamazing.

I remember when I was a little kid at the grocery store, I walked up to my dad and tugged on his shirt.. except it wasn't my dad o_o

Similar thing happened to me at the movie theaters when I was a wee lad.
September 14, 2009 @ 09:04 PM
STI Guy

^hahahhaaha
September 14, 2009 @ 10:11 PM
SwissMissFire

Cut off a bitch in the school parking lot and got told off by the monitor even though this ho cuts me off everyday. I was laughed at lol
September 14, 2009 @ 10:18 PM
jricks

So im graduating from college...and in my engineering class we have a reflect class in which we look back at the past four year. We was told to bring pics, videos,ext. I broke my jump drive a week prior and had to use my older brother usb card. So its my turn to show off my pics and about 2 mins into the slide show a video of my older bro getting head comes on this big ass projection screen!! Note: Me and my bro are identical. Lol
September 14, 2009 @ 10:29 PM
STI Guy

^HAHHAHHAHahhahahha that's freaking gold!!!
September 14, 2009 @ 10:37 PM
noLs_a**owed

So like a summer ago i was mad horny. All the girls i was fucking with got guys or were gone. So i go through my phone and see this chick who ikno wants it. The problem is she has like 4 brothers and sisters and her parents are always home. The girl is not good looking at all just a chick i used to get a nut off, so i wouldn't take her anywhere like my house, or public for that matter. I call her and say hey lets go to the movies. shes like ok. So i go pick her up, her whole family comes outside and says hi to me, and im saying whats up and they are asking what movie we are going to go see i say idk. Well we end up leaving and i end up saying the movie we were supposed to see just started. but we can go to the park, she says iight. Well i end up fucking her, and by the time i finish with the bitch only like 15min has past, so we are away from her house for only like 30mins. i end up taking the bitch home right after saying i have to go home. as i drop her off the family is still outside 45mins later. i drop her off and i get looks like WTF or QUE cause they are vato as fuck. and just drive off. the next day at school the sister asked did i hit, and i denied..... and still to this day
October 25, 2009 @ 11:49 PM
filth

bump
October 26, 2009 @ 12:13 AM
TwiggyDig

lol i have a terrible one.

last year toward the end of the year i had AWFUL allergies. like i was blowing my nose constantly n shit. Anyways our school went on a field trip and we were coming back late at night. I was sitting next to this asian cutie and she pretty much fell asleep next to me on the bus. I had to blow my nose but i tried to be quiet and shit so i wouldn't waker her up.

My tissue game was fucked up and i didn't cover my nostril all the way and a huge ass booger flies onto her shoulder. I was like FUCK. I didn't want to wipe it cuz there woulda been a stain and she woulda noticed and I woulda been fucked, but on the other hand I was fucked cuz she was gonna see a giant ass booger on her shoulder.

I just moved to the front of the bus and hoped she wouldn't notice. She didn't talk to me or anything so i don't think she thought I did it and i'm not sure if she even noticed, but i've NEVER been more scared lol it woulda been terrible had she noticed then and htere.

moral: get good allergy medicine and step ur tissue game up none of that scratchy shit
October 26, 2009 @ 01:56 AM
kkmonte88

awkward
OK this happened recently. I was in the library on campus making photocopies of a textbook (borrowed from the library since my textbook got jacked). Then this girl walks in and she asks me how to make copies. I tell her what buttons to push to make copies. She thanks me and I get back to making my copies. Then she asks "Can you hold the book for me while I push the copy button", so I help her. I glance at her and FOR SOME REASON I THOUGHT SHE was wearing a CAST and her sweater was over it hiding it, and I was like "Ohhh you need help because your arm"

.... Come to find out she was missing an arm
October 26, 2009 @ 02:02 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

^damn that had to be mad awkward yo howd she take it?
October 26, 2009 @ 02:03 AM
Auguste

^^^ohhh that is just fucked

EDIT: yeah what did she say?

October 26, 2009 @ 02:06 AM
kkmonte88

Lol she actually took it pretty good. She even laughed. LOl i felt soooo bad..
October 26, 2009 @ 03:54 AM
zyezye

in the gym doing some leg presses. middle of a push and next thing you know, I made the longest loudest high pitched fart I've ever made. I swear I heard everyone giggling and caught some people giving me the funny look. i just finished my set then just left.
October 26, 2009 @ 04:01 AM
vinsanityy

^did u see k3vinfr3sh at the gym?
October 26, 2009 @ 12:21 PM
dOpeMitch

my boy wantd to fight this kid
so we went to the kids best girl friends house cause she was throwing a getty
she walked up to us and said i know why your here so when he comes you gotta leave
we knew no 1 at this party and no even the girl that owned the house but they allowed us to stay and they all knew something was gonna happen so they just kinda looked at us while we where chillin on her couch..

she kicked us out once the kid got their so we waited in the frnt of the house and all his boys showd up but not him ( haha puss)
it was just weird being a random house random party random people for like 20 min
btw me and my boys were just along for the ride to see a fight
we had no beef with the kid
October 26, 2009 @ 09:17 PM
northwest

one time back in the day i was at a drive-threw movie, so i went to get something to eat then when i came back i got into the the wrong car. i was in there for like 5 min. woah

fuckin laughed my ass off
October 26, 2009 @ 09:31 PM
northwest

one time in third grade, i put 2 markers in my nose (1 in each nostril) and was shaking my head left to right. my teacher then said "dont put markers in your nose" mean muggin and shit. then the whole class looks at me.

another time went out to eat with my parents and sister. they bought 5 burgers. technically 1 for 3 people, and last person gets an extra. i eat one and im like 'im done no more for me, this shits unhealthy'. then they all jump on me criticizing me how i should eat another burger and that i shouldnt worry about my health. (keep in mind those burgers are fuckin 500 calories each). and im like fuck it and eat it. it was just one of those WTF moments

Please login first to reply.