Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
September 7, 2009 @ 10:20 PM
SwissMissFire

god that fuckin sucks. i could only imagine the friend speech and or bitchiness you got from her.

I didnt even know she thought I tried to kiss her until one of my friends made fun of me for it, shit was weak
September 7, 2009 @ 10:37 PM
kidkorea

What does it smell like then, flowers?

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

September 7, 2009 @ 11:02 PM
NIQUE.

uhhh actually it does...

lol!!!
September 7, 2009 @ 11:06 PM
The Legacy

dude it smells like sweet nectar!
September 7, 2009 @ 11:09 PM
unknown force.

i haven't smelt a vagina that felt smelt good or sweet :[ all lies
September 7, 2009 @ 11:15 PM
The Legacy

no way man, its saturated with sucrose and infested with succulent juices
September 7, 2009 @ 11:18 PM
Tyrone Biggums

Dude you know pussy shouldn't actually smell like fish right?

How old are you son? you are severely mislead.
September 7, 2009 @ 11:21 PM
HeartAnemic

So I just started full-time at my job for the summer break, about 2 weeks in and one of the cashiers says you know a few people are complaining about you, but she wouldn't tell me who it was. So a supervisor comes up to talk to the cashier so I ask her if she knows who's complaining about me, supervisor's face just turns red, all she says is nope, and continues to talk to the cashier for like a minute and her face stays red the whole time not even looking at me haha then when she leaves the cashiers like you dumb ass she's the one complaining about you lmao, so for the rest of the day I'd just see her and she'd just look down lmao, ackward day at work haha...
September 7, 2009 @ 11:26 PM
The Legacy

^why was she complaining?
September 7, 2009 @ 11:48 PM
TwiggyDig

so about 3 weeks ago i went to my girls house to kick it but her grandma waas there snoopin and shit givin me some dirty ass looks, so she proceeded to cook some dinner for us while we're watchin tv and shit while we're waiting for her to leave. so she cooks us some fish and goes off into her room to get ready before she leaves. so we're chillin on the couch watchin tv in the living room and shit i started fingering my girl while her grandmas bedroom door is wide open and she has a clear view of what im doing, but the living room lights were off so the only light was the tv so it was dark. so then i put the blanket over my girl and it looked liike she was laying down and she started giving me head...her grandma then walks in and says what is she doing! and i said shes asleep and well since she only speaks spanish and has pretty much no common sense she believed me and she says well okay im leaving and i shake her hand but i try to wipe them on the blanket before but my fingers were still grimy as fuck) and i guess she scratched her nose and said oh my i thought i washed my hands they still smell like fish....HAhaaaaaaaaa

these r dope ass situations. like awkward as fuck but afterwards fun.

for me, about a week ago i went to a party with a couple friends. It was 2 girls and me and another guy. We planned to sleep at the girls house cuz we were gonna be fucked up and she lived like 2 doors down from the party. The dad was some cool asian dad pretty liberal n shit but he didn't really feel comfortable with us sleeping there in the first place. After the party we came back and I hung out with the two girls in the girls room just to talk n shit (the girl is pratically my sister I wasn't planning on smashing or anything). Anyways, the Dad comes in, and i can tell he is uncomfortable with me in there. Noticing this, i book it downstairs and pass out on the couch. The next day I go home and I realize that i forgot my backpack. I come back to pick it up and I can tell the dad was real apologetic n shit and felt really bad about mean muggin me. I was like wtf happened.

It turns out, to save her own ass, the girl told her Dad I was gay so he wouldn't get mad about me bein up in their room. awkward as fuck and I could tell the Dad was uncomfortable and like weird around me lol. I wont be going back there for a while.
September 7, 2009 @ 11:56 PM
yungm

Pussy doesn't smell like one certain thing. Same with dicks. Get over yourselves.
September 8, 2009 @ 12:35 AM
filth

these r dope ass situations. like awkward as fuck but afterwards fun.

for me, about a week ago i went to a party with a couple friends. It was 2 girls and me and another guy. We planned to sleep at the girls house cuz we were gonna be fucked up and she lived like 2 doors down from the party. The dad was some cool asian dad pretty liberal n shit but he didn't really feel comfortable with us sleeping there in the first place. After the party we came back and I hung out with the two girls in the girls room just to talk n shit (the girl is pratically my sister I wasn't planning on smashing or anything). Anyways, the Dad comes in, and i can tell he is uncomfortable with me in there. Noticing this, i book it downstairs and pass out on the couch. The next day I go home and I realize that i forgot my backpack. I come back to pick it up and I can tell the dad was real apologetic n shit and felt really bad about mean muggin me. I was like wtf happened.

It turns out, to save her own ass, the girl told her Dad I was gay so he wouldn't get mad about me bein up in their room. awkward as fuck and I could tell the Dad was uncomfortable and like weird around me lol. I wont be going back there for a while.

LOL, seems like pretending ur gay solves everything
September 8, 2009 @ 12:41 AM
Dear Leader

So there's this sexy ass girl who's a regional merchandiser at my store (retail) who comes every month. I've always thought she was Mexican for some reason. So one day me and my buddy went to a computer shop and saw that girl. We sat next to her said hi then minded our own business etc. We're Filipinos so we spoke Tagalog and we started talking mad dirty shit about her thinking she wouldn't understand.

Next day at work, some other girl told me she wasn't Mexican (we've been talking about how hot this girl is). I saw her and asked and she says she's Filipino (she kinda looks Spanish) and understood Tagalog as well and says she understood everything that I said. >.> I managed to get out of that awkwardness by laughing and she found it funny too. But after that day, every time I see her it's maaaad awkward.
September 8, 2009 @ 12:42 AM
chargerfan

I went on a trip with some youth group and we stay at this condo. Well I wasn't trying to share a rooms with 5 guys so I decided to crash on the couch. Well 3 other girls and 1 other guy decided to sleep in the living room to but there sleeping on the floor cause its a huge room.
Its super late and were all chilling watching tv and this girl asks me to share a blanket with her so I'm like, sure why not. So were laying with each other on the sofa and she falls asleep first, but everyone else is still awake. Then she starts moaning all loud and shaking a little. Sure enough everyone turns and looks at us, the one dude says "damnnn, good shit!" I lift my hands up out of the blanket and say its not me I swear. Every one was like WTF is she doing?
Shit was mad awkward when she woke up in the morning, first thing I asked her, "Sooooooo umm, how did you sleep last night?"

Man there were so many more awkward moments with her on that trip.
September 8, 2009 @ 12:49 AM
swagasfuck

this thread is so much win. ty hb.
September 8, 2009 @ 01:03 AM

No son, yall are mistaken.

If a pussy smells like fish or anything else strange, it's dirty.
If doesn't smell like anything, it's clean.

Believe me yo, my girl is sacreligious about keeping her shit clean, and it has never smelled like anything.

All chicks before her weren't so on point.
September 8, 2009 @ 01:33 AM
It's Only Hype

haha.. damn good stories in here

I remember when I was a little kid at the grocery store, I walked up to my dad and tugged on his shirt.. except it wasn't my dad o_o

..and its always awkward watching some rated R movie with parents when a sex scene suddenly pops up
September 8, 2009 @ 01:39 AM
owww

..and its always awkward watching some rated R movie with parents when a sex scene suddenly pops up

hahhaha this. its always like "soooooo ...."
September 8, 2009 @ 02:52 AM
FILTHY

No son, yall are mistaken.

If a pussy smells like fish or anything else strange, it's dirty.
If doesn't smell like anything, it's clean.

Believe me yo, my girl is sacreligious about keeping her shit clean, and it has never smelled like anything.

All chicks before her weren't so on point.

TRUE. but damn when they do smell...that shit sticks on you like herpes
September 8, 2009 @ 03:34 AM
thedude

I was shit-housed once at a club and I meet this girl about 20min before the place closed.I got her number and called her the next day to hang out. The night before she was a solid 8, but now being sober she was a 5 at most. I didn't have the balls to ditch her so I decided that we only get some coffee and made up some stuff about work calling me in so I couldn't hang out for that long.
September 8, 2009 @ 09:26 AM
TwiggyDig

So there's this sexy ass girl who's a regional merchandiser at my store (retail) who comes every month. I've always thought she was Mexican for some reason. So one day me and my buddy went to a computer shop and saw that girl. We sat next to her said hi then minded our own business etc. We're Filipinos so we spoke Tagalog and we started talking mad dirty shit about her thinking she wouldn't understand.

Next day at work, some other girl told me she wasn't Mexican (we've been talking about how hot this girl is). I saw her and asked and she says she's Filipino (she kinda looks Spanish) and understood Tagalog as well and says she understood everything that I said. >.> I managed to get out of that awkwardness by laughing and she found it funny too. But after that day, every time I see her it's maaaad awkward.

LOL to bad she didn't wanna smash
September 8, 2009 @ 04:17 PM
filth

I was shit-housed once at a club and I meet this girl about 20min before the place closed.I got her number and called her the next day to hang out. The night before she was a solid 8, but now being sober she was a 5 at most. I didn't have the balls to ditch her so I decided that we only get some coffee and made up some stuff about work calling me in so I couldn't hang out for that long.

hahahahahhahaha, that's what im always scared of
September 8, 2009 @ 04:27 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

At my work we have this one older dude we keep around to do janitor type shit. Today I punched in at work and noticed he was wearing a sling around his arm. I thought he might have broken it over the weekend or some shit so I asked, "Oh shit! What happened to your arm, man?" And he replied, "It got fucked up in a motorcycle accident... 29 years ago." It was then I remembered that he wears that sling every day because his arm is useless and withered. I felt like a douche bag.
September 8, 2009 @ 05:48 PM
reflection.

So many lol's.

One time when I was about 7 or 8 and in elementary school, I had a weak bladder. And the class I was in was wayyyy out in a trailer separated from the rest of the school. So I would have to take like a 5 minute walk from my class, and my stomach was acting up bad. So I ran from the trailer to the school, and I could feel that shit sliding out with every step. So I get in the bathroom and there's shit everywhere at that point. It's like in the back of my shoes, on the ground of the bathroom, everywhere. And the bell was about to ring to go home, so I did my best to clean up quickly and left what I didn't have time to clean. So I run out the bathroom to catch the bus, and I run into this old black janitor. He just stands there and says, "I know what did in there boy." I took off running and didn't look back.
September 8, 2009 @ 06:05 PM
young idiot

So many lol's.

One time when I was about 7 or 8 and in elementary school, I had a weak bladder. And the class I was in was wayyyy out in a trailer separated from the rest of the school. So I would have to take like a 5 minute walk from my class, and my stomach was acting up bad. So I ran from the trailer to the school, and I could feel that shit sliding out with every step. So I get in the bathroom and there's shit everywhere at that point. It's like in the back of my shoes, on the ground of the bathroom, everywhere. And the bell was about to ring to go home, so I did my best to clean up quickly and left what I didn't have time to clean. So I run out the bathroom to catch the bus, and I run into this old black janitor. He just stands there and says, "I know what did in there boy." I took off running and didn't look back.

hahhahahahahaahhaha
September 10, 2009 @ 02:30 PM
It's Only Hype

hahaha reflection
September 13, 2009 @ 01:56 AM
Principal Buttsavage

lol this thread is great.

Every summer i go to san diego to stay at my cousins house. two summers ago one of their friends invites us to her house for a kickback or sum shit.Now their parents are reaaaallly strict,like be home at 9 on a weekend type shit.Anyway, we sneak out the house at like midnight and we get there,have a good time blah blah blah. At around 2 there mom calls and is like "GET HOME NOW"!!! so we book it back to their house and their mom is standing on the porch waiting for us. so we get in the house and we smell like beer and smoke and their mom is like how could you guys do this, something could have happened to william!!! So we're all standing their and one of my cousins tells their mom we went to go see the midnight showing of harry potter but it was sold out so we waited in line to buy tickets for a showing later that dayconfused So their mom was like oh ok and she just dropped it like it was nothing.It was the worst lie ive ever heard but it worked lol

When i was 12 i was at my friends house and i asked him if i could get a drink. So i go to the kitchen and get a pitcher of koolaid out of the fridge and start pouring a cup. The top of the pitcher falls off and i spill koolaid all over the floor and shit. So as i'm trying to clean all this shit my friends mom walks in and busts her ass on the puddle of koolaid. As she's on the floor i make eye contact with her for a second then i stormed out of the house and ran home in embarrassment. Me and his mom are cool now but its always awkward being around her.
September 13, 2009 @ 02:04 AM
SwissMissFire

So many lol's.

winner
September 13, 2009 @ 03:00 AM
brannen

one time when my cousin was in elementary school, his class was playing kickball. he had to take a big dump
but he was up to kick so he couldn't go to the restroom. he walked up to the home plate, the ball rolled to him, and he kicked it hard.
when he kicked the ball, he shitted. he hit a homerun so he had to run around the bases. as he was running,
shit was dripping down his legs. when he got to home plate, there was shit on his shoes. he ran straight
to the bathroom after that.
September 13, 2009 @ 03:02 AM
STI Guy

So many lol's.

so your bladder holds your shit?? damn that's weird.

Please login first to reply.