SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
September 6, 2009 @ 11:49 PM
C.Dante

a conversation led out with this hellllllla fine chick in one of my classes. i started acting real nervous cause i mean shes fuckin fine you know. then i started lightly shaking, then i said "im twitching out, oh my god" ... so awkward, i didnt realize how gay it went until later when i thought about it :O

da fuck?
September 7, 2009 @ 02:46 AM
ignorantian

So I did that 'When are you gonna let me tap that' thing to this one girl and it didnt go over very well...mostly because I had never met the girl in person...that was like three weeks ago.
So yesterday at this bon fire thing I was sitting talking to my friend and someone sits down on the other side of me. It was her. I just said Hey and she said Hi and got up and left......
September 7, 2009 @ 02:55 AM
&y

^ ROFL. that must've sucked
September 7, 2009 @ 03:51 AM
KILLING

Walked past a old lady in a store and said excuse me quitly, her son says "say excuse me next time."
The lady walks up to me and says sorry to apologize for her son, because she actually heard me.

Her son was in his late 20's.

wearekilling.com

September 7, 2009 @ 04:03 AM
Legionnaire

One time I was at this girls house watching a movie or something and it just finished, so the whole group of people watching went into her room to see her new sound system and this girl and I stay on the sofa and she starts grabbing my crotch, and continues to give me a handjob under a pillow and one of the guys looking at the new stereo comes out and says "WHOA IS SHE GIVING YOU A HANDJOB" this guy is super loud so everyone rushes out and i jump up with a boner, and everyone is like "uhh, he was serious, didnt mean to come out" the girl was blushing like crazy and everyone was just quiet and i sat back down right away while everyone kind of scattered and we left about 5 minutes later.
September 7, 2009 @ 04:34 AM
KILLING

Alright, was reading one about walking into a hotel with Mexicans or something.

Two years ago I was on a vacation with my family at Las Vegas.
We get to a hotel, and I realize I left something in the car, I walk down by myself to go get it, and come back up. I thought I was at the right room; the door was left open like my room I was staying at was, I walk in, and I see three mexican guys watching tv, but before that, I try to take off my shoes. I look up, and see them, then I slipped them back on and booked it back down the hall way, doing some Metal Gear Solid shit, hiding on the sides. I felt so embarssed. :/

wearekilling.com

September 7, 2009 @ 11:33 AM
young idiot

alright, was reading one about walking into a hotel with mexicans or something.

Two years ago i was on a vacation with my family at las vegas.
We get to a hotel, and i realize i left something in the car, i walk down by myself to go get it, and come back up. I thought i was at the right room; the door was left open like my room i was staying at was, i walk in, and i see three mexican guys watching tv, but before that, i try to take off my shoes. I look up, and see them, then i slipped them back on and booked it back down the hall way, doing some metal gear solid shit, hiding on the sides. I felt so embarssed. :/

lol
September 7, 2009 @ 11:45 AM
yungm

im korean and i went to my friend's house who's a half philipino and white. anyways it was my first time there and i saw his mom(philipino) in the table doing tax or w.e and u kno how asians always bow to the elders and shit so while i was bowing to her i then realized shes fukin straight up americanized without no accent and shit and shes looking at me with a weird ass look in her face. so i just go the next room without making eye contact. i just sat in the couch thinkin wtf i just did and how fukin awkard it would be when i see her later. smh

not even filipino's bow to eachother, du. we bless. we get dat hand and put it to our forehead. show dat respect nahmeanz.

but it's all good. you were showing respect. i understand how akward that would be. lulz
September 7, 2009 @ 12:29 PM
SmoothCriminal

- Having to shit really bad while having sex =\

- Taking a drunken shit outside of a huge college party, and wiping with leaves, and proceeding to go back in and spit my game and hook up with a girl

-Fingering my ex as her mom walks in the room and she had to quickly close her legs and hide it (she was wearing a skirt)

-Getting head from my ex in the computer room while her mom is cooking dinner 10 feet away and the door is wide open (I'm convinced she saw stuff)

- Having my ex yell "Oh shit I forgot to take my BC!" right in front of me and her older brother

- Being loud having drunken sex in a house full of 10 friends and got awkward looks the next morning

- This hot ass girl THOUGHT I was trying to hit on her and told my friends I was when I actually wasn't when we were drunk and in a room alone, and my friends don't believe me lol

- Drunk once slept with some random girl but didn't have sex.. She was sleeping and I tried waking her up by rubbing her and stuff, and she didn't wake up but I got a nasty text from her the next day ahha..
September 7, 2009 @ 01:13 PM
ImminentFuture

gay college roommate: hey, you want a piece of gum?
me: nah, i'm straight

pause

Hahaha!
September 7, 2009 @ 02:48 PM
northwest

da fuck?

yeah LAME AS FUCK right

i needa learn to just chill when dimes are around..... bah!
September 7, 2009 @ 03:30 PM
FILTHY

my friend charlie horsed me. he ran off into a group of people,i followed. i got him back good. it turns out it wasn't him and it was a complete stranger. awkward.
September 7, 2009 @ 03:39 PM
C.Dante

suprised
September 7, 2009 @ 03:55 PM
yungm

awkward kitten is awkward.
September 7, 2009 @ 03:56 PM
SwissMissFire

Got drunk and stumbled toward my best friend, she thought I tried to kiss her. Lame.
September 7, 2009 @ 04:30 PM
.AG23.

Got drunk and stumbled toward my best friend, she thought I tried to kiss her. Lame.

god that fuckin sucks. i could only imagine the friend speech and or bitchiness you got from her.
September 7, 2009 @ 04:33 PM
NIQUE.

epic.
September 7, 2009 @ 05:29 PM
jd12

haha just read this whole thread, the best one is def the slutty classmate stipper
September 7, 2009 @ 06:28 PM
Tyrone Biggums

so about 3 weeks ago i went to my girls house to kick it but her grandma waas there snoopin and shit givin me some dirty ass looks, so she proceeded to cook some dinner for us while we're watchin tv and shit while we're waiting for her to leave. so she cooks us some fish and goes off into her room to get ready before she leaves. so we're chillin on the couch watchin tv in the living room and shit i started fingering my girl while her grandmas bedroom door is wide open and she has a clear view of what im doing, but the living room lights were off so the only light was the tv so it was dark. so then i put the blanket over my girl and it looked liike she was laying down and she started giving me head...her grandma then walks in and says what is she doing! and i said shes asleep and well since she only speaks spanish and has pretty much no common sense she believed me and she says well okay im leaving and i shake her hand but i try to wipe them on the blanket before but my fingers were still grimy as fuck) and i guess she scratched her nose and said oh my i thought i washed my hands they still smell like fish....HAhaaaaaaaaa
September 7, 2009 @ 06:54 PM
sunskewed

September 7, 2009 @ 07:02 PM
BitchFunk

lol at last two holy shit.
September 7, 2009 @ 07:50 PM
KILLING

I agree. Last two up there are messed up.

wearekilling.com

September 7, 2009 @ 09:01 PM
its_BJ

pronounced "organism" as "orgasm" in biology while reading aloud. Said it about 20 times, I didn't even realize what I was saying. When I finished reading the whole class and my instructor were staring at me with a look of disbelief, a few people were laughing. The worst part: I had 1 hour left in the class and it was just the beginning of the semester...

I do this all the time, but while im reading it i be saying in my head "dont say orgasm, dont say orgasm" and then i still say it. not good
September 7, 2009 @ 09:06 PM
its_BJ

Diamondxfamx u deserves a MEDAL
September 7, 2009 @ 09:09 PM
Moe Greene

so about 3 weeks ago i went to my girls house to kick it but her grandma waas there snoopin and shit givin me some dirty ass looks, so she proceeded to cook some dinner for us while we're watchin tv and shit while we're waiting for her to leave. So she cooks us some fish and goes off into her room to get ready before she leaves. So we're chillin on the couch watchin tv in the living room and shit i started fingering my girl while her grandmas bedroom door is wide open and she has a clear view of what im doing, but the living room lights were off so the only light was the tv so it was dark. So then i put the blanket over my girl and it looked liike she was laying down and she started giving me head...her grandma then walks in and says what is she doing! And i said shes asleep and well since she only speaks spanish and has pretty much no common sense she believed me and she says well okay im leaving and i shake her hand but i try to wipe them on the blanket before but my fingers were still grimy as fuck) and i guess she scratched her nose and said oh my i thought i washed my hands they still smell like fish....hahaaaaaaaaa

cool......
September 7, 2009 @ 09:15 PM
pterodactyl

Diamondxfamx u deserves a MEDAL

cosign, funny shit.
September 7, 2009 @ 09:24 PM

Inactive

When I was like 7, I was at my friend's house and I went downstairs to get something and when I was walking back up to my friends room, I pass his mom's room and she's standing there butt naked and bush on full display.
September 7, 2009 @ 09:35 PM
ChillChill

Like 3 years ago, my friend and I went over to another friends house who has a hot sister. Me and my friend were on the computer while the hot sister friend went to the other room and i began to tell my friend we should go into her room (I can't really remember why) and in the middle of saying it I turned around to find her dad on the other side of the room. I don't think he heard me but I locked eyes with him for like 45 seconds cause I didn't know what to do and he just gave me this look like "the hell are you staring at?". Eventually I just turned around and my friend with the hot sister told me that his dad thought I was gay.

I think he's forgotten by now though
September 7, 2009 @ 10:16 PM
The Legacy

Like 3 years ago, my friend and I went over to another friends house who has a hot sister. Me and my friend were on the computer while the hot sister friend went to the other room and i began to tell my friend we should go into her room (I can't really remember why) and in the middle of saying it I turned around to find her dad on the other side of the room. I don't think he heard me but I locked eyes with him for like 45 seconds cause I didn't know what to do and he just gave me this look like "the hell are you staring at?". Eventually I just turned around and my friend with the hot sister told me that his dad thought I was gay.

I think he's forgotten by now though

lol!
September 7, 2009 @ 10:18 PM
kidkorea

Dude you know pussy shouldn't actually smell like fish right?

UHhh actually it does...

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

Please login first to reply.