300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
July 19, 2010 @ 12:34 AM
jakeisgorgeous

in 3rd grade our teacher brought her daughter in for a couple hours and she was like 2 i think. anyway as she was walking behind our teacher in front of the class while we were doin work, she pulls her pants down. her daughter was walking around with her ass out for a good minute or so before her mom/our teacher realized it.

that same year, we had this kid who moved from the philippines that year and he was an odd character. one time the teacher asked him to do an assignment on the board, so he goes up there and struggles for three minutes or so on the problem, then someone giggles, then a couple other people do just because of how angry he was at not being able to figure out the problem. then out of pure frustration, he started raging and picked up a chair and shook it over his head while he let out something that sounded like a war cry. then he got sent to the principals office lmao

Similar thing happened my freshman year in hs. There was some kid who had just moved here from asia and barely spoke english. So one day in PE when we were all on the bleachers he starts pacing back and forth in front of everyone grunting like crazy with clenched fits. Some kid asked him how he was and if he was okay and the kid just unloaded on him and started hitting him like crazy, our teacher pulled him off and we never saw that kid again.
July 19, 2010 @ 02:17 AM
Jim Jardashian

Crazy kids for the win!
July 19, 2010 @ 02:37 AM
araw at bituin

So in kindergarten I watched this one show on PBS called Zaboomafoo or some shit. This show was about animals and nature and one of the hosts was a fucking talking lemur. the little fucker would hop outta the jungle into this house and spin around saying, "ZABOOMAFOO!", then we was able to converse with the humans and audience, and commenced acting like a human. Anyways since this fucker spun around I was waiting in line to get out of class and beside me on the table was a lazy Susan (a fine spinning apparatus used to store random shit), and upon this fine piece of technology was where all the class crayons and markers were stored. Me being a border-line-retarded 6 year old did not have this hazard register in my mind. So, I commenced to spin the lazy susan with a force that could only be compared to an explosive diarhea of the hand, as i yelled out "ZABOOMAFOO!!!!", this caused all the writing stationary to fly EVERYWHERE. "EGADS!", I thought to myself. We had a substitute teacher that day and he just gave this "god damn kid, are you afflicted with the down sydrome?" look and just said "you better clean that up", and he walked off as i sulked in my embarrassment.

lmfao.

http://instagram.com/qyel

July 19, 2010 @ 03:20 AM
3 Stripes

So in kindergarten I watched this one show on PBS called Zaboomafoo or some shit. This show was about animals and nature and one of the hosts was a fucking talking lemur. the little fucker would hop outta the jungle into this house and spin around saying, "ZABOOMAFOO!", then we was able to converse with the humans and audience, and commenced acting like a human. Anyways since this fucker spun around I was waiting in line to get out of class and beside me on the table was a lazy Susan (a fine spinning apparatus used to store random shit), and upon this fine piece of technology was where all the class crayons and markers were stored. Me being a border-line-retarded 6 year old did not have this hazard register in my mind. So, I commenced to spin the lazy susan with a force that could only be compared to an explosive diarhea of the hand, as i yelled out "ZABOOMAFOO!!!!", this caused all the writing stationary to fly EVERYWHERE. "EGADS!", I thought to myself. We had a substitute teacher that day and he just gave this "god damn kid, are you afflicted with the down sydrome?" look and just said "you better clean that up", and he walked off as i sulked in my embarrassment.

ok this guy wins
July 19, 2010 @ 05:18 AM
Denny Crane

Really? That wasn't awkward at all.
July 19, 2010 @ 06:28 AM
araw at bituin

Couple years ago I was at a park and my brother and I were riding on some bikes we borrowed from our dads friend. I hadn't ridden a bike for years so I'm happy as fuck riding everywhere and weaving in and out of paths. I decide wanna look cool in front of some chicks and smash on the brakes and skid. Me being an idiot and not really knowing about bikes, I smash on both of the levers. Bike flips, I eat shit, and manage to snap off a reflector. Of course, everyone sees and they're trying to get up to help. So I just get up like nothing happened and dip out.

http://instagram.com/qyel

July 19, 2010 @ 10:03 AM
webspider

When I was in school, I had a scientific trip together with other pupils from germany at the coast. I had an hotel room with 2 other guys and took a shower without knowing that the locking mechanism of the bath room's door wasn't working properly. So I did shower and one of both guys went in and opened the bath room's door when I was about to get a towel and just stared at me for some seconds until I finally shut the door.

Since this time, I always double check the door whether it's locked or not before I go to take a shower. Fucking traumatic moments -.-"
July 19, 2010 @ 11:14 AM
yoon

3 or 4 years ago during winter time, my friends and i went to the hills where lots of ppl come to go sledding and shit. so my friend decides to make a ramp out of the snow and each of us would take turns tryna get some air. so these 4 bitches come thru (dnt remember if they were hot or not) and just watches us sledding on the ramp. so i was 2nd in line and my friend obv wanted to show off so he fucking sprinted down to get more hang time. i see them bitches looking, smiling and whispering and shit so i got nervous. but im just like fuck it and i sprinted down the hill. i dropped my board too early and i just dead stopped in front of the ramp and faceplanted. my friends were like OOO! and i hear them bitches laughing smh shit was embarrassing and awkward just getting my board and walking up the hill as if nothin major happened lols

www.ronindivision.com

July 20, 2010 @ 01:20 AM
D2theRama

July 20, 2010 @ 02:40 AM
Ihome

One day in grade 4(or 3 cant remember) me and a group of 3 homies were building a castle out of cardboard for our medieval unit in history or some shit. so one of them starts going on about how awesome it would be if we were all knights, which leads to us swinging our arms around like swords at each other. For some odd reason i decided to close my eyes while swinging and i grabbed a hold of what i thought was my friends chin. he was a pretty fat dude. so im holding his chin with my right hand and swinging my left like a sword and i hear "ooppps!" for some reason it didnt register in my brain that it was clearly not his voice, so i swig my left hand around to what i believed was the back of my friends head and open my eyes....to see i was holding my teachers vag (thought it was a fat chin lol) with my right hand and her waist/ass with my left. she just stared at me for a good 10 secs after i let go and said nothing. my group just stood there waiting for her to go off on me but she just calmly left to go back to her desk. for the rest of the day i stared at my desk and talked to no one. rest of the year was pretty awkward...good thing it happened towards the end though razz
July 20, 2010 @ 03:08 AM
CanvasO8

hahaha what, you have to be making that up. hahahahahaha.
July 20, 2010 @ 03:13 AM
JCrewkid

when I was younger

-jerked off
-threw tissues full of cum in the trash can without a lid
-ants crawled all over the crumbled tissues and trash can the next day
-mom wondering why the fuck...???
-blamed it on little baby bro
July 20, 2010 @ 04:04 AM
zzzboy

^ for some reason, i envisioned that entire scene on a beach cuz you said "building a castle" haha...
July 20, 2010 @ 04:15 AM
CaptureCreate

just saying "deng fool that's gay!" when there's gay people around me.

lol
July 20, 2010 @ 10:36 AM
Ihome

hahaha what, you have to be making that up. hahahahahaha.

lol im dead serious, i got made fun of for a week razz

^ for some reason, i envisioned that entire scene on a beach cuz you said "building a castle" haha...

ahah
July 20, 2010 @ 01:15 PM
northwest

lul you grabbed the teacher's vag...lmfao
July 20, 2010 @ 01:46 PM
whenarichniggawantU

was she cute?
July 20, 2010 @ 02:18 PM
premeAdonna

This shit isnt akward but its embarrasing and i just figured ill tell it here. This happened today. Im in key west florida right now and im cruising around on a moped. Im on duval st which is the most packed and buisiest st in key west. So im fallowing my cousin and he makes a turn,he is a little ahead of me, and right after the turn is a parking space for mopeds. So he parks after he makes the turn, and when i turn i gun it thinking we are going forward and i seen him parked so i squeeze the breaks,skid, and then the scooter falls, my brand new sperrys im wearing for the first time gets caught undernieth the moped. The moped goes sliding with my shoe undernieth as i jump off.Finally it hits the curb, Everyone is standing watching,i hear "is he okay?" and i hear laughs everywhere. So my cuz is laughing hystericly,i pick the moped up. Gas is all over the place, my shoe is covered with gas, so i just leave it,hop on the bike and peace out with 1 shoe on in pure embarrasment as everyone is standing watching me drive away. FML.LMAOOO. and the moped is a rental and it got all fucked up.
July 20, 2010 @ 03:34 PM
moneybucket

your girlfriend and your ex girlfriend becoming twitter friends and direct messaging eachother
July 20, 2010 @ 05:52 PM
Spankbank

Was eating with my friend at a viet sandwich joint in Chinatown. My boss that supposedly went on "vacation" walks into the joint, sits next to us as we're finishing and nodding off while smiling. Shit was so awkward. . . .
July 20, 2010 @ 07:55 PM
RocketsFan14

just read through all 37 pages of this. that's how funny this shit is.
July 21, 2010 @ 01:53 AM
lolwut

lol just rememebered this shit.

so i was around 10-12 and i had gotten one of those shock prank things that goes on around ur finger and onto your palm (u know the ones that don't even shock but make some wack ass noise)and my family and I headed to church... well i brought it with and wound it up. so about every10 minutes or so i accidently hit the button that makes it go off.(can't rememeber if i did it on purpose) and out came the "BUZZZZZ" sounded and everyone was always looking around like "yo wtf." and i could see my parents giving me the look of death. the icing on the cake was when, at the end of mass, the priest said "if anyone knows a electrician, it would be much appreciated so we can fix the buzzing noise" lolol my face was red as fuck
July 21, 2010 @ 02:45 AM
fatassj

so i was around 10-12 and i had gotten one of those shock prank things that goes on around ur finger and onto your palm (u know the ones that don't even shock but make some wack ass noise)and my family and I headed to church... well i brought it with and wound it up. so about every10 minutes or so i accidently hit the button that makes it go off.(can't rememeber if i did it on purpose) and out came the "BUZZZZZ" sounded and everyone was always looking around like "yo wtf." and i could see my parents giving me the look of death. the icing on the cake was when, at the end of mass, the priest said "if anyone knows a electrician, it would be much appreciated so we can fix the buzzing noise" lolol my face was red as fuck

lmao poor priest
July 21, 2010 @ 03:10 AM
omgjon

haha effin dope priest.
August 6, 2010 @ 01:41 AM
premeAdonna

bumppp

This is not mine read it on grasscity but its funny as hell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so last night my now EX-gf calls me up and i tell her to head on over to my place to chill. I load up the bong as usual before she arrives, but since her birthday was going to be TODAY, i decided on a little surprise.

i thought, at the time i was being so fuckin, like witty or something. Anyway i did the deed, cut a hole under a shoe box and stuck my junk in it, so it just looks like a box on my lap and i didnt have a bow but i stapled some streamers on top.

so she arrives and im like i got u a present, she doesnt know what it is i was mad surprised but anyway im like well open after a couple of bong rips shes like OK, probably thought they were shoes or something.

so were blazing and chit chatting, but as im getting higher i start to wonder if this is a good idea and like second guess myself, she finally goes ok ok, whats in the box tell me, and she puts her hands on the box like she cant wait and that gets me rock hard and im just like uuhh.... well

so i open the lid with a sheepish grin and i feel so fuckin dumb, and shes just staring at my dick with a look of shock, just utter shock, like shes frozen solid and starts shaking her head, and i knew i fucked up.

THEn the bitch starts ranting and raving about how i dont pay enough attention (wtfconfused and how this is so scummy to do. she gets up and leaves, doesnt answer my calls or texts, and im still here typing with this fucking box on my dick. Fuck my life
August 6, 2010 @ 02:14 AM
whenarichniggawantU

lol gold.
August 6, 2010 @ 12:53 PM
premeAdonna

ahah shits so fucked up because it's not like he gave her another gift or anything. All he got her for her birthday was his dick in a box lmaoooo.
August 6, 2010 @ 03:07 PM
skeetnyoface

so last week my girl and i was knockin boots so i was doggy styling her then next thing you know her mom just walks into the room "hey guys are you guys still using the... oh my gooooddd" and i got hella spooked and jumped up the sheets while my girl is laughin in the same position and then her mom says "seriously guys, you guys usuing the laptop" hella embarrassing and it was 4:30 a.m.
August 6, 2010 @ 09:21 PM
Riziko

bumppp

This is not mine read it on grasscity but its funny as hell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so last night my now EX-gf calls me up and i tell her to head on over to my place to chill. I load up the bong as usual before she arrives, but since her birthday was going to be TODAY, i decided on a little surprise.

i thought, at the time i was being so fuckin, like witty or something. Anyway i did the deed, cut a hole under a shoe box and stuck my junk in it, so it just looks like a box on my lap and i didnt have a bow but i stapled some streamers on top.

so she arrives and im like i got u a present, she doesnt know what it is i was mad surprised but anyway im like well open after a couple of bong rips shes like OK, probably thought they were shoes or something.

so were blazing and chit chatting, but as im getting higher i start to wonder if this is a good idea and like second guess myself, she finally goes ok ok, whats in the box tell me, and she puts her hands on the box like she cant wait and that gets me rock hard and im just like uuhh.... well

so i open the lid with a sheepish grin and i feel so fuckin dumb, and shes just staring at my dick with a look of shock, just utter shock, like shes frozen solid and starts shaking her head, and i knew i fucked up.

THEn the bitch starts ranting and raving about how i dont pay enough attention (wtfconfused and how this is so scummy to do. she gets up and leaves, doesnt answer my calls or texts, and im still here typing with this fucking box on my dick. Fuck my life

www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9HloS9Ukto
August 10, 2010 @ 12:25 PM
CCAA

This thread can't die.

Please login first to reply.