Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 17, 2010 @ 06:15 PM
zzzboy

another one:

so in my middle school, we had uniforms. some days, it was casual day so you could wear whatever. well around that time, it was the dickies phase, so everyones had dickies fucking pants or shorts. now, i got some dickies finally, and they were SILVER. SILVER MOTHERFUCKIN dickies. no one had those.

i wore em to school all slick like hey im cool. went to my friends group. no reaction from them yet...conversation goes, i engage in some trash talk, and my friend saids back "you look like you have old people pants!" i was crushed. never wore em again.
July 17, 2010 @ 07:03 PM
chief

in kindergarten: my friend and i were engaged in conversation while the teacher was explaining how to cut out pieces of paper and make animal faces (or some other bullshit assignment you do in kindergarten), so we all had our boxes on our tables which contained our scissors, glue, etc. anyway she told us to stop talking. we did. then we started talking again like 2 minutes later.

out of fucking nowhere, she walks over to our table, screams at the top of her lungs "i told you to stop talking!!", and slaps the living shit out of his box which flew and hit her desk and it opened up and all his supplies went flying. then she just walked back to her position in the front of the class like nothing happened and nobody said anything for like an hour lmao

•••

July 17, 2010 @ 07:22 PM
TTHX

^ lmfao crazy bitch

http://tonyhoangphoto.com

July 17, 2010 @ 07:26 PM
Spankbank

And how would you be able to recall memories from kindergarten this vividly? I call shenanigans
July 17, 2010 @ 07:30 PM
chief

cause that shit stuck in my head forever. some things you just remember like that, this was one of those times. in retrospect probably one of the most absurd/funny things ive seen in school

•••

July 17, 2010 @ 07:32 PM
northwest

cause those are traumatizing experiences lol.
July 17, 2010 @ 07:39 PM
chief

in 3rd grade our teacher brought her daughter in for a couple hours and she was like 2 i think. anyway as she was walking behind our teacher in front of the class while we were doin work, she pulls her pants down. her daughter was walking around with her ass out for a good minute or so before her mom/our teacher realized it.

that same year, we had this kid who moved from the philippines that year and he was an odd character. one time the teacher asked him to do an assignment on the board, so he goes up there and struggles for three minutes or so on the problem, then someone giggles, then a couple other people do just because of how angry he was at not being able to figure out the problem. then out of pure frustration, he started raging and picked up a chair and shook it over his head while he let out something that sounded like a war cry. then he got sent to the principals office lmao

•••

July 17, 2010 @ 08:20 PM
omgjon

in 3rd grade our teacher brought her daughter in for a couple hours and she was like 2 i think. Anyway as she was walking behind our teacher in front of the class while we were doin work, she pulls her pants down. Her daughter was walking around with her ass out for a good minute or so before her mom/our teacher realized it.

That same year, we had this kid who moved from the philippines that year and he was an odd character. One time the teacher asked him to do an assignment on the board, so he goes up there and struggles for three minutes or so on the problem, then someone giggles, then a couple other people do just because of how angry he was at not being able to figure out the problem. Then out of pure frustration, he started raging and picked up a chair and shook it over his head while he let out something that sounded like a war cry. Then he got sent to the principals office lmao

lol
July 17, 2010 @ 08:43 PM
fatassj

in 3rd grade our teacher brought her daughter in for a couple hours and she was like 2 i think. Anyway as she was walking behind our teacher in front of the class while we were doin work, she pulls her pants down. Her daughter was walking around with her ass out for a good minute or so before her mom/our teacher realized it.

That same year, we had this kid who moved from the philippines that year and he was an odd character. One time the teacher asked him to do an assignment on the board, so he goes up there and struggles for three minutes or so on the problem, then someone giggles, then a couple other people do just because of how angry he was at not being able to figure out the problem. Then out of pure frustration, he started raging and picked up a chair and shook it over his head while he let out something that sounded like a war cry. Then he got sent to the principals office lmao

fucki lold
July 17, 2010 @ 08:52 PM
blackice445

Like a year ago, my one friend and I were at my other friends house and we were all just chilling there playing video games and what not. So then a little while after we walk out of his room and see his mom playing with there cat, then she leans over and does the nastiest, longest fart i ever heard, like seriously. Me and my one friend just got really quiet while my other friend was tellin his mom it was okay and we all do it. That had to be one of the most awkwardest situations in my life.
July 17, 2010 @ 09:02 PM
northwest

^
lmao.
this thread is at it's prime.
July 17, 2010 @ 09:19 PM
kilogram

i used to live next door to my best friend way back in the day

one day like in 4th grade or something, he was over at my house, and he did some shit that warranted me chasing him with the threat of a beatdown or something, but nothing really that serious.

so he sprints out of my house, and i'm pretty close behind him, so he goes through the door in the garage, and right up the stairs to where his room, his parents room and his brothers room is. I see the door to his parents room slam, and in the heat of the moment i'm like "AHA! I have you now! tryna hide in your parents room!"

so I burst in, and his dad is in there ass naked, except he's putting on his boxers or whatever, so he's got one leg raised up like kinda captain morgan like.

I see that it isn't my friend and try to slam the door shut without him seeing me, but he whips around and sees that it's me and goes

"what the FUCK!?!"

and tries to turn away really quickly, but since he's putting on his boxers he's only standing on one leg.
I didn't see what happened but apparently he lost his balance and fell on the bedside table, smashed a lamp and got a big cut on his hand.

I fucking hid in storage room under my stairs for the rest of the day.
July 17, 2010 @ 09:23 PM
reflection.

When I was in 8th grade we had this midget kid in our class, and if you've had any experiences with midgets you'd know they act like little shitheads. Anyways, every month we'd have a fire drill, and during the fire drill he'd do his normal routine of walking around and kicking people for no reason. So I made it a routine to pick him up like a baby every time. I'd raise him up like he was Simba and his legs would be flailing and he'd be yelling, "Put me down! Put me down!" But, I wouldn't. So a few months after this continued to happen over and over again, his mother started working at our school. (Which I didn't know about) So the fire alarm rings and we head outside for the drill as usual. And of course lil homie starts swinging his legs, so I reach down and pick him up. Then as soon as I straighten myself up, I see his mom standing about 10 feet away, staring right at me. Apparently she had been making her way over to our class because she saw him kicking people, and when she saw me pick him him up, she stopped dead in her tracks. So it was me, the midget, and his mom standing there and having an awkward staring contest for like 10 seconds. Then I slowly put him down and he takes off running towards her, grabs her hand, and then they both walk away. They head over to my teacher and the mom whispers something to her. I was like oh shit I'm getting suspended lol. But the teacher never said anything to me and the kid didn't come back to class after the drill, so I like to think I did the world a favor.
July 17, 2010 @ 09:40 PM
northwest

When I was in 8th grade we had this midget kid in our class, and if you've had any experiences with midgets you'd know they act like little shitheads. Anyways, every month we'd have a fire drill, and during the fire drill he'd do his normal routine of walking around and kicking people for no reason. So I made it a routine to pick him up like a baby every time. I'd raise him up like he was Simba and his legs would be flailing and he'd be yelling, "Put me down! Put me down!" But, I wouldn't. So a few months after this continued to happen over and over again, his mother started working at our school. (Which I didn't know about) So the fire alarm rings and we head outside for the drill as usual. And of course lil homie starts swinging his legs, so I reach down and pick him up. Then as soon as I straighten myself up, I see his mom standing about 10 feet away, staring right at me. Apparently she had been making her way over to our class because she saw him kicking people, and when she saw me pick him him up, she stopped dead in her tracks. So it was me, the midget, and his mom standing there and having an awkward staring contest for like 10 seconds. Then I slowly put him down and he takes off running towards her, grabs her hand, and then they both walk away. They head over to my teacher and the mom whispers something to her. I was like oh shit I'm getting suspended lol. But the teacher never said anything to me and the kid didn't come back to class after the drill, so I like to think I did the world a favor.

*dead*
one of the best in the thread
July 17, 2010 @ 11:26 PM
biafran

one day like in 4th grade or something, he was over at my house, and he did some shit that warranted me chasing him with the threat of a beatdown or something, but nothing really that serious.

so he sprints out of my house, and i'm pretty close behind him, so he goes through the door in the garage, and right up the stairs to where his room, his parents room and his brothers room is. I see the door to his parents room slam, and in the heat of the moment i'm like "AHA! I have you now! tryna hide in your parents room!"

so I burst in, and his dad is in there ass naked, except he's putting on his boxers or whatever, so he's got one leg raised up like kinda captain morgan like.

I see that it isn't my friend and try to slam the door shut without him seeing me, but he whips around and sees that it's me and goes

"what the FUCK!?!"

and tries to turn away really quickly, but since he's putting on his boxers he's only standing on one leg.
I didn't see what happened but apparently he lost his balance and fell on the bedside table, smashed a lamp and got a big cut on his hand.

one second this story is in ur house than its its in his than vice versa, first i think its ur dad but than u said HIS parents...confused
July 17, 2010 @ 11:47 PM
chief

the first thing he says is they live right next door

•••

July 17, 2010 @ 11:55 PM
filth

"what the FUCK!?!"

Lolololololololol
July 18, 2010 @ 01:23 AM
Verb

deaded
July 18, 2010 @ 01:24 AM
Stephon Purham

boners in a Jacuzzi is also a awkward situation depending on the croud lmfao
July 18, 2010 @ 01:44 AM
VVNDS

I was about to smash, so i reach for the condom. I try to put it on but i realize my boner died sad

MAD AKWARD.
July 18, 2010 @ 02:52 AM
brannen

Back in 11th grade, I had the chillest U.S. History teacher. He let us do whatever we want in class - we were the loudest in the whole school. He would casually talk to us about drugs, the girls he's tryna smash (he's 60 btw), guns (hardcore hunter/redneck steeze), and other random shit. But he's really passionate about history and shit, so when he lectures he wants straight silence and everything gets serious. But, there are these two idiots that apparently don't know when to stop talking, and my teacher always tell them to stop when he's lecturing. One day, while teacher was lecturing, those two numbnuts were once again talking. I guess my teacher had enough of them and he just went off on them for a good 5 minutes. He was all saying that he's going to blow their heads off with one of his shotguns in front of the class and that he doesn't care if he goes to prison for it. He straight cussed them out. I was surprised the next door classes didn't hear. As soon as he was done with his rage, he goes back to his lecture like nothing happened. His head was red as the devil's dick though. The whole class remained silent for the rest of the week.
July 18, 2010 @ 04:00 AM
fatassj

Back in 11th grade, I had the chillest U.S. History teacher. He let us do whatever we want in class - we were the loudest in the whole school. He would casually talk to us about drugs, the girls he's tryna smash (he's 60 btw), guns (hardcore hunter/redneck steeze), and other random shit. But he's really passionate about history and shit, so when he lectures he wants straight silence and everything gets serious. But, there are these two idiots that apparently don't know when to stop talking, and my teacher always tell them to stop when he's lecturing. One day, while teacher was lecturing, those two numbnuts were once again talking. I guess my teacher had enough of them and he just went off on them for a good 5 minutes. He was all saying that he's going to blow their heads off with one of his shotguns in front of the class and that he doesn't care if he goes to prison for it. He straight cussed them out. I was surprised the next door classes didn't hear. As soon as he was done with his rage, he goes back to his lecture like nothing happened. His head was red as the devil's dick though. The whole class remained silent for the rest of the week.

LMAO what state you live in?
July 18, 2010 @ 04:14 AM
brannen

Ca
July 18, 2010 @ 01:32 PM
young idiot

you had me at little shitheads, lmao.
July 18, 2010 @ 03:38 PM
H-DUB

7th grade
it was the beginning of IT class and we were watching safety videos and shit. so i fell asleep like halfway through the video and I woke up to notice the lights were all dimmed down and the teacher walking towards me with all of the students gone already. he said to me "hey buddy, wake up. the buses are abotu to leave. and im like shit so i grabbed my backback and just dipped out the door to see all of my classmates and my teacher laughing at me. my friend that sits behind me even said that he was playing with my eye and shit and i still didnt even wake up. after that i was known throughout the whole school as the kid who always falls asleep in class.

recently
not embarrasing for me, but my friend and my bro's gf. me and my bro's friend named jon came back from the army for july 4th weekend and was about to kick it that day. we pick up another friend and proceeded to my house. we went down to his room and saw the door closed but the lights were open. i was going to knock on the door but jon just ran right in to see not my brother but his gf with her back towards us with only jeans and a bra on (changing im assuming). he was all like wtf where the hell is your bro. my bro's gf was just like "ummmm im like half naked here.." (keep in mind that she just came from cali to minnesota and it was going to be her first time meeting jon). me and my other friend was like "oh shit.. im so sorry" and ran back out. then jon was all like "its ok, im half naked too" and walked out. apparently he didnt notice that she was only in her underwear and thought she was joking when she said that she was half naked. his face started to turn all red and shit. my bro and especially his gf was a really good sport about it so it didnt turn out too awkward

good times
July 18, 2010 @ 05:54 PM
Its_SONIC

ok, in 6th grade, at lunch time i got this little slushie thing (in a cup). so i sitting at the lunch table, one of these white girls (suppose to be my friend lol) kept saying "how bout i pour this mayonnaise in your slushie?" i said "U BETTER NOT! or imma dump this whole slushie on your you! WATCH". so a small crowd gather telling the girl to do it. so she do it, she pours a little bit in there. ok in my head I am furious right now, but i just keep my cool and say go head pour some more, add some ketchup. so she pour some more. i grab the slushie and just hold it, then she start calling me a bitch, cause im not doing nothing. so i wait until lunch is over and when we get back to class, she isnt paying attention and i throw it all over her, but the teacher was in the door way and saw the whole thing. she starts yelling at me, cause its slushie all over the floor and its like i threw a slushie on a innocent poor lil white girl.
July 18, 2010 @ 06:08 PM
decastar

ok, in 6th grade, at lunch time i got this little slushie thing (in a cup). so i sitting at the lunch table, one of these white girls (suppose to be my friend lol) kept saying "how bout i pour this mayonnaise in your slushie?" i said "U BETTER NOT! or imma dump this whole slushie on your you! WATCH". so a small crowd gather telling the girl to do it. so she do it, she pours a little bit in there. ok in my head I am furious right now, but i just keep my cool and say go head pour some more, add some ketchup. so she pour some more. i grab the slushie and just hold it, then she start calling me a bitch, cause im not doing nothing. so i wait until lunch is over and when we get back to class, she isnt paying attention and i throw it all over her, but the teacher was in the door way and saw the whole thing. she starts yelling at me, cause its slushie all over the floor and its like i threw a slushie on a innocent poor lil white girl.

well done
July 18, 2010 @ 06:51 PM
northwest

lmfaoooooooooooo
July 18, 2010 @ 11:41 PM
premeAdonna

Read this on GC had to be akward for everyone in the class
forum.grasscity.com/real-life-stories/604935-guy-my-class-came-all-over-place.html
July 19, 2010 @ 12:19 AM
CanvasO8

So in kindergarten I watched this one show on PBS called Zaboomafoo or some shit. This show was about animals and nature and one of the hosts was a fucking talking lemur. the little fucker would hop outta the jungle into this house and spin around saying, "ZABOOMAFOO!", then we was able to converse with the humans and audience, and commenced acting like a human. Anyways since this fucker spun around I was waiting in line to get out of class and beside me on the table was a lazy Susan (a fine spinning apparatus used to store random shit), and upon this fine piece of technology was where all the class crayons and markers were stored. Me being a border-line-retarded 6 year old did not have this hazard register in my mind. So, I commenced to spin the lazy susan with a force that could only be compared to an explosive diarhea of the hand, as i yelled out "ZABOOMAFOO!!!!", this caused all the writing stationary to fly EVERYWHERE. "EGADS!", I thought to myself. We had a substitute teacher that day and he just gave this "god damn kid, are you afflicted with the down sydrome?" look and just said "you better clean that up", and he walked off as i sulked in my embarrassment.

Please login first to reply.