Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 15, 2010 @ 09:28 PM
chex

Lol
July 16, 2010 @ 12:16 AM
It's Only Hype

so im at my homies house waiting for him to get ready so we can leave. i just met his mom for the first time and we are talking. this ✖✖✖✖✖ is taking all day for some reason so i take my jacket off and out pops a swisher sweet (im 17 and he is 16) she goes to reach for it and i throw my jacket over it as shes bending down to get it. now we are both jus looking at the coat and i proceed to pick up my jacket n put the swisher back into my pocket like nothing happened.

sly ✖✖✖✖✖ cool
July 16, 2010 @ 01:11 AM
Vodica

2nd grade. While my teacher is writing on the board, I make guns outta my fingers and pretend to shoot her. Someone tells on me and I get detention.

this shit had me dying.
July 16, 2010 @ 04:52 AM
fatassj

^LOL. I have a story similar to that.

One time me and my mom and brother went to go get ihop for breakfast, then we were about to pull out of the driveway. Anyway there was a cop giving a ticket so as we were about to pass him, I took out an imaginary shot gun and was blaasting him. i was going CHH CHH BOOM CHH CHH BOOM. he turns around and im like in my head, ALRIGHT MOM BLAST OFF. but we can't turn out beacuse of traffic. We just stare at each other for like 20 seconds.
July 16, 2010 @ 06:45 AM
Jim Jardashian

hahahhahaha

*dead*
July 16, 2010 @ 08:54 AM
Ihome

One time me and my mom and brother went to go get ihop for breakfast, then we were about to pull out of the driveway. Anyway there was a cop giving a ticket so as we were about to pass him, I took out an imaginary shot gun and was blaasting him. i was going CHH CHH BOOM CHH CHH BOOM. he turns around and im like in my head, ALRIGHT MOM BLAST OFF. but we can't turn out beacuse of traffic. We just stare at each other for like 20 seconds.

lmao cool
July 16, 2010 @ 09:36 AM
Eliijah Pt 2

In 8th I was at my freinds house sleeping over with one other ✖✖✖✖✖ that I didnt know to well so at 2 a.m we decide to sneak out and meet up with my other 2 ✖✖✖✖✖s , so 5 people just walking nowhere pass curfew so one of my nigs decided we should go to his ex house so we go and she lets us into her basement door so were all just sitting there not tryna get caught with parent upstairs and out of knowhere someone says lets play truth or dare , i say im good so im watching everyone play and someones say I dare you ,(not me, friend and his ex) to finger her. he says okay. So 5 people all 13-14 watching my friend fingering his ex for about an hour.. out of nowhere while shes getting fingered the girl says to me .. " your so cute" I say oh thank you and proceed to look away knowing damn well I want to look smh. very very akward when she said that.
July 16, 2010 @ 09:53 AM

Inactive

In 8th I was at my freinds house sleeping over with one other ✖✖✖✖✖ that I didnt know to well so at 2 a.m we decide to sneak out and meet up with my other 2 ✖✖✖✖✖s , so 5 people just walking nowhere pass curfew so one of my nigs decided we should go to his ex house so we go and she lets us into her basement door so were all just sitting there not tryna get caught with parent upstairs and out of knowhere someone says lets play truth or dare , i say im good so im watching everyone play and someones say I dare you ,(not me, friend and his ex) to finger her. he says okay. So 5 people all 13-14 watching my friend fingering his ex for about an hour.. out of nowhere while shes getting fingered the girl says to me .. " your so cute" I say oh thank you and proceed to look away knowing damn well I want to look smh. very very akward when she said that.

Lolque?
July 16, 2010 @ 10:14 AM
biafran

lmao!!! this has to be fake...but i laughed profusely
July 16, 2010 @ 11:25 AM
fatassj

nvm. i realized the ending wasn't funny or awkward that much.
July 16, 2010 @ 12:07 PM
young idiot

lmao
July 16, 2010 @ 01:44 PM
northwest

buahhahaa

and elijah, who gets fingered for a whole hour?
July 16, 2010 @ 01:51 PM
young idiot

someone horny/with no refractory period?
July 16, 2010 @ 02:20 PM
mcduff32

Surely the bit where there's just 4 dudes watching the guy and girl in semi-silence is the awkward moment?

Especially for an hour lols
July 16, 2010 @ 04:11 PM
SB Pretty/Based

i went to my cousins house in cali for the summer and i borrowed his bike to bike to the park. so there were enough people there and i brought my basketball to play. so i was riding down this hill and the ball falls and iunno what possessed me but i thought i should roll over it maybe it would look cool. so i did the deed and fall flat on my fuckin face. bitches were laughing grown ass people were laughing...i was crying. one of the worst things.
when i was in 11th grade me and my boy were chillin in the back of our accounting class during break. we were playing the embarassing game were we would yell out some embarassing shit and everybody would laugh, around us. so i say "yo remember that time you whipped out yo dick at burger king and the person cleaning up booked you and she started laughing" just random shit like that, i thought i got him good and everyone was laughing. so he's like okay man you wanna play like that...im like word lets go...he's like okay gets out of his seat and goes to the front of the class i'm like wtf then he turns around looks at some filipino girl straight from manila and he was like "man....she's not that ugly you asshole" she turns around looks at me and runs out the class. throughout the day her friends were mean muggin and shit and i was even confronted by one saying i was on some disrespectful shit and i should apologize. everytime i see her in the halls its awkward as fuck.
when i was little like 7 or 8 i was horny as fuck for some reason. so i was going on an underground train (ttc) and there's the thick asian lady and she was hot too, and like in her 30; mature. it was mad crowded so i humped her leg thinking that she was being pushed, then she looks down all wierd. and i was like oh jeeze...and didnt make eye contact with her the whole ride, sitting next to my moms.
July 16, 2010 @ 04:20 PM
yoon

i went to my cousins house in cali for the summer and i borrowed his bike to bike to the park. so there were enough people there and i brought my basketball to play. so i was riding down this hill and the ball falls and iunno what possessed me but i thought i should roll over it maybe it would look cool. so i did the deed and fall flat on my fuckin face. bitches were laughing grown ass people were laughing...i was crying. one of the worst things.
when i was in 11th grade me and my boy were chillin in the back of our accounting class during break. we were playing the embarassing game were we would yell out some embarassing shit and everybody would laugh, around us. so i say "yo remember that time you whipped out yo dick at burger king and the person cleaning up booked you and she started laughing" just random shit like that, i thought i got him good and everyone was laughing. so he's like okay man you wanna play like that...im like word lets go...he's like okay gets out of his seat and goes to the front of the class i'm like wtf then he turns around looks at some filipino girl straight from manila and he was like "man....she's not that ugly you asshole" she turns around looks at me and runs out the class. throughout the day her friends were mean muggin and shit and i was even confronted by one saying i was on some disrespectful shit and i should apologize. everytime i see her in the halls its awkward as fuck.
when i was little like 7 or 8 i was horny as fuck for some reason. so i was going on an underground train (ttc) and there's the thick asian lady and she was hot too, and like in her 30; mature. it was mad crowded so i humped her leg thinking that she was being pushed, then she looks down all wierd. and i was like oh jeeze...and didnt make eye contact with her the whole ride, sitting next to my moms.

lmfaooo damnnnn ur friend got u lol straight violation

www.ronindivision.com

July 16, 2010 @ 05:31 PM
JordanBro

plz tell me you lil nigguhs arent this dumb
July 16, 2010 @ 05:41 PM
zzzboy

SimpaSB i fucking love you.
July 17, 2010 @ 01:40 AM
Eliijah Pt 2

buahhahaa

and elijah, who gets fingered for a whole hour?

girls house we were at , my ✖✖✖✖✖s ex gf.
July 17, 2010 @ 02:12 AM
omgjon

shit had me dying hahahaha
July 17, 2010 @ 01:26 PM
willyxjai

LOL, wtf
July 17, 2010 @ 04:40 PM
Yui

'oh jeeze' LOL
July 17, 2010 @ 04:52 PM
sellme

HOLY FUUUCK *wipes away tears* these past 2 pages have been fucking epic!!
July 17, 2010 @ 05:45 PM
northwest

lol you should have just put it back in yourself cool
July 17, 2010 @ 05:47 PM
yakultaddict

Back in elementary, when we had assemblies for remembrance day in canada, we would usually have the trumpet play some song and then there would be a moment of silence. the auditorium was built so that sound could project well within the walls and minimal sound could escape. The guy sitting beside me farted the longest fart i ever heard, and the sound filled the whole gym.
July 17, 2010 @ 05:52 PM
zzzboy

lul. in kindergarten, there were some fucking robin eggs (like a real robin's blue eggs in a nest) in the area where we were doing the pledge of allegiance (it was a small, private school so everyone from every class met together). during the pledge, i fucking accidentally hit them off the table and they all broke on the ground. my teacher, ms. flood, got so pissed at me and made me clean that shit up in front of EVERYONE even though im a little ass kindergarten kid and it was an accident.

dat awkward =(
July 17, 2010 @ 06:00 PM
northwest

kindergarten lyfestyle might not make it
July 17, 2010 @ 06:03 PM
zzzboy

i think she had it out for me because i cried a shitload upon first entering that school. she hated me from then on.
July 17, 2010 @ 06:09 PM
zzzboy

another one:

in middle school, we were having one of those assemblies where 1) its a magazine sale, and 2) this is where they show you what prizes you get for every "level" of magazine selling. everyone was cheering and shit for the prizes, but i was like yelling "THOSE PRICES SUCK YOURE GAY!" and mad hateful shit. one of the counselors off to the side noticed, and told me to come with him. i got lectured in his office, then thrown out.

friends asked why i got kicked out, and then i just said i was too loud.

dat coverup.
July 17, 2010 @ 06:11 PM
Ihome

lmao that killed me. i remeber we used to do that in class

Please login first to reply.