Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
July 12, 2010 @ 04:12 PM
JesusHadDreads

It's always akward when an adult family member(grandparent,aunt,etc..) comments your FB statuses.
July 12, 2010 @ 04:17 PM
northwest

I have no idea why, but when I'm around someone with an accent, I usually greet them with the same accent. Usually it's british for some reason. like when I met my friends dad I put on a corny ass british accent or when I met the owner of the tattoo shop I go to I did it again, it makes them really pissed and then I feel super fucking dumb. sad

yeah, probably cause they feel like you're fuckin mocking them. but wtf why would would you do something like that? if i had an accent and you did that to me, id slap the shit out of you like epic beard man on amberlamps.
July 12, 2010 @ 05:13 PM
TTHX

went ot he club with my gf and her friends and i had a few drinks and ran up to my girl and grabbed her ass to find out that it wasn't my girl but her best friend and while this was happening my actual girl was standing in front of me when i grabbed her best friends ass... atleast she was a good sport about it and just laughed at me...

lol this is hilarious. good job cool

http://tonyhoangphoto.com

July 12, 2010 @ 05:31 PM
Kwyjibo

this happened today. we were leaving our hotel at cyprus and i was taking the luggage to outside because the bus was coming there. i put the luggage down and start talking to my dad and i start to look for the drinks in our bags. then i hear my dads voice calling me from distance and i look up and i see this family of 5 and i was talking to them all the time and checking their bags. they were looking at me like wtf but i just said "oh fuck wrong man". i walk over to my dad like nothing happened and pulled out my phone as if i was doing something.

I've gone out the window

July 12, 2010 @ 07:45 PM
Its_SONIC

Yes and that was the whole thing that was going through my mind. I even tried texting him and he still didnt care he just wanted to get his nut off. I also had to text like everyone in my phone book to try to avoid conversation lol i just kept staring at my phone and i could feel them staring at me. lol shit suckedddddddddddd.

did u have supreme on?? so serious...
July 13, 2010 @ 03:37 AM
premeAdonna

Holy shit this one is so embarrassing but i'll say it. So when i was like 10 i slept over my friends house. It was like 3 am And we were like some horny bastards i guess. So we each took a pillow, pulled are pants down, imagined the pillow was one of the spice girls (dead ass) and layed on the floor with a big ass sheet over us(we were like 4 feet apart so no homo lol.) So we both lay there humping the shit out of the pillows and then the phone rings and i guess we didnt care. So then his dad walks in and see's us both on the floor face down,and he said "what are you doing" and and my friend was like "nothing" so then his dad was like "get up off the floor" and my friend was like "hold on,i have to fix something" and i just had my face down pretending i was asleep. Next thing you know his dad rips the covers off to see us both laying down bare ass with are dicks on their pillows. His dad screamed and shit and his mom came in and said "whats going on?" and his dad was like "i came in here to see who was calling and i saw your sone and his friend with there pants down!" (That made it seem madd homo) and then his mom was like speechless and his dad said go to bed and we did. LMAOOO.
July 13, 2010 @ 04:21 AM
3 Stripes

Holy shit this one is so embarrassing but i'll say it. So when i was like 10 i slept over my friends house. It was like 3 am And we were like some horny bastards i guess. So we each took a pillow, pulled are pants down, imagined the pillow was one of the spice girls (dead ass) and layed on the floor with a big ass sheet over us(we were like 4 feet apart so yes homo lol.) So we both lay there humping the shit out of the pillows and then the phone rings and i guess we didnt care. So then his dad walks in and see's us both on the floor face down,and he said "what are you doing" and and my friend was like "nothing" so then his dad was like "get up off the floor" and my friend was like "hold on,i have to fix something" and i just had my face down pretending i was asleep. Next thing you know his dad rips the covers off to see us both laying down bare ass with are dicks on their pillows. His dad screamed and shit and his mom came in and said "whats going on?" and his dad was like "i came in here to see who was calling and i saw your sone and his friend with there pants down!" (That made it seem madd homo) and then his mom was like speechless and his dad said go to bed and we did. LMAOOO.

fixed smile
July 13, 2010 @ 04:22 AM
JordanBro

Holy shit this one is so embarrassing but i'll say it. So when i was like 10 i slept over my friends house. It was like 3 am And we were like some horny bastards i guess. So we each took a pillow, pulled are pants down, imagined the pillow was one of the spice girls (dead ass) and layed on the floor with a big ass sheet over us(we were like 4 feet apart so no homo lol.) So we both lay there humping the shit out of the pillows and then the phone rings and i guess we didnt care. So then his dad walks in and see's us both on the floor face down,and he said "what are you doing" and and my friend was like "nothing" so then his dad was like "get up off the floor" and my friend was like "hold on,i have to fix something" and i just had my face down pretending i was asleep. Next thing you know his dad rips the covers off to see us both laying down bare ass with are dicks on their pillows. His dad screamed and shit and his mom came in and said "whats going on?" and his dad was like "i came in here to see who was calling and i saw your sone and his friend with there pants down!" (That made it seem madd homo) and then his mom was like speechless and his dad said go to bed and we did. LMAOOO.

q3/lr'iewlnhev'pqjewvqnjwgvkpn3wgfvwr

wTF lmaooo
July 13, 2010 @ 10:00 AM
Dental Plan

I went over my friends house the other day. So it was just me, him, and his girl nobody else was home. So were just chilling for a while and he decides he wants to smash his girl. So i was like hell yeah do you,ill be down here. So he goes upstairs with his girl and i stay downstairs and make easy mac and watch tv. Out of nowhere i hear the fron door open and his whole family pours in. His aunt,uncle,dad,mom fucking everyone,all whom i've never met exept his mom , and im sitting there on the couch by myself eating and my friend is black so their probably wondering why theres some white boy sitting on their couch. So they all come into the living room and his dads like "wheres *friends name*? "and i said upstairs the he sits down and starts grilling me and asks "did *friends name* tell you the rules of this house?"in some smart ass voice, and im like "no" then he starts bitching telling me i cant eat in there and [B]need to take my shoes off. so then i take my shoes off while his whole family stares at me in silence and then they all go watch me scrape my bowl out and put it in the sink.[/B] Then i go back and then after like 30 mins of hell my friend finally comes down and i tell him i got to dip. Doesnt sound akward typed down but damn it was akward as hell being there.

something i will never understand. having shoes on indoors.
July 13, 2010 @ 10:55 AM
mumbai

did you use the same pillows to sleep in?
July 13, 2010 @ 01:38 PM
northwest

this just might be the best post in the whole thread. lmfaooooooo
July 13, 2010 @ 03:00 PM
TonyBG

k so one of my friends invites me over to smoke some weed at his house. I get there and I've been a couple times but never met his parents. It's a pretty big house and shit but his parents are pretty much against weed so we were smoking under that fan that sucks up the air from the oven or wtv. So I had brought my huge glass bong and we had taken a couple hits out of it and it was just sitting there and we were smoking a joint. At this point my friend says "brb just gonna get some febreeze" and i'm left in the kitchen alone with the joint.

so i'm smoking this shit and i turn arround to see my friends mom just staring at me like "wtf" and all i have to say is some shit like "uhhh hes down stairs". Oh btw the whole time theres like mad loud rap music playing so my friend isnt hearing anything of this shit. So his mom, who ive never met before, is like "i think you should leave". So then i'm emptying the water out of my bong and cleaning it which takes mad long (my friend is still down stairs) while his mom is like staring at me the whole time and i feel mad awkward. So i eventualy left and i've never been there since lol
July 13, 2010 @ 03:05 PM
Guapamole

lol that reminds me of this one time.

i was about to blaze b4 school for the first time at a friends house. and his mom was downstairs and we went upstairs to the bathroom and she was totally cool with it. that shit kinda weirded me out.
July 13, 2010 @ 03:07 PM
northwest

^
lol awkward, but why did you even bother cleaning out the bong after you've established you aren't wanted -_- seems like you made that situation even more awkward
July 13, 2010 @ 03:13 PM
TonyBG

^
lol awkward, but why did you even bother cleaning out the bong after you've established you aren't wanted -_- seems like you made that situation even more awkward

lol how am i gonna put a bong full of water and ice in my backpack :/
July 13, 2010 @ 04:54 PM
Bandwagon

Talkin to this girl (1 on 1 conversation) about my braces, and how good imma look when I get them off. Then I realize this girl got fuck up teeth and she always gets made fun of about them. (she's not smiling nomore, and her face looks all sadly akward) then I just stop talking bout them and it's just silent
July 13, 2010 @ 05:03 PM
sellme

k so one of my friends invites me over to smoke some weed at his house. I get there and I've been a couple times but never met his parents. It's a pretty big house and shit but his parents are pretty much against weed so we were smoking under that fan that sucks up the air from the oven or wtv. So I had brought my huge glass bong and we had taken a couple hits out of it and it was just sitting there and we were smoking a joint. At this point my friend says "brb just gonna get some febreeze" and i'm left in the kitchen alone with the joint.

so i'm smoking this shit and i turn arround to see my friends mom just staring at me like "wtf" and all i have to say is some shit like "uhhh hes down stairs". Oh btw the whole time theres like mad loud rap music playing so my friend isnt hearing anything of this shit. So his mom, who ive never met before, is like "i think you should leave". So then i'm emptying the water out of my bong and cleaning it which takes mad long (my friend is still down stairs) while his mom is like staring at me the whole time and i feel mad awkward. So i eventualy left and i've never been there since lol

ahhahahaha, you were high as fuck when you wrote this out cool cool cool
July 13, 2010 @ 05:41 PM
northwest

lol how am i gonna put a bong full of water and ice in my backpack :/

lmao i would have just dumped the water outside.
July 14, 2010 @ 04:59 AM
filth

HOLYFUCK

*dead*
July 14, 2010 @ 05:08 AM
Junksen

there is snot on my screen
July 14, 2010 @ 05:10 AM
Guapamole

I went over my friends house the other day. So it was just me, him, and his girl nobody else was home. So were just chilling for a while and he decides he wants to smash his girl. So i was like hell yeah do you,ill be down here. So he goes upstairs with his girl and i stay downstairs and make easy mac and watch tv. Out of nowhere i hear the fron door open and his whole family pours in. His aunt,uncle,dad,mom fucking everyone,all whom i've never met exept his mom , and im sitting there on the couch by myself eating and my friend is black so their probably wondering why theres some white boy sitting on their couch. So they all come into the living room and his dads like "wheres *friends name*? "and i said upstairs the he sits down and starts grilling me and asks "did *friends name* tell you the rules of this house?"in some smart ass voice, and im like "no" then he starts bitching telling me i cant eat in there and need to take my shoes off. so then i take my shoes off while his whole family stares at me in silence and then they all go watch me scrape my bowl out and put it in the sink. Then i go back and then after like 30 mins of hell my friend finally comes down and i tell him i got to dip. Doesnt sound akward typed down but damn it was akward as hell being there.

July 15, 2010 @ 01:05 AM
Bubbs619

i guess this can be awkward or weird but i just need somewhere to post the lulz. So in the last week of our junior year, me and my friend almost start a race war.

So consistently a group of the most ignorant black people you could ever think of start hanging it in our kick it spot during lunch. So we blame this on our token black friend in the group and this is going on for a couple weeks prior. As a joke my best friend asks me "yo should i say only one black person per group?" and immediately say hell yeah because i know all hell is going to break out. So my friend stands on a bench and says "Excuse me can we please have only one black person per group? thank you for your co operation" The brothas and sistas werent having it and immediately go in an uproar and since my friend has plugs they try to clown on those (which wasnt the best idea). My friend gets back on the same bench and says "what you tombout these came from your country though" which then the ignant ass black people interpreted as "go back to your country" Thats when the shit hits the fan. The black dudes werent even tripping because we knew them but the bitches went apeshit (no racism intended). So a light skinned precious looking beezy goes to my homie and starts pushing him and knowing how he is hes just backing off cuz he wasnt trying to start something while in the background her friends are all screaming "youse a racist." Basically my best homie is getting chased around by doo doo mammas while the rest of us are just sitting back enjoying the lulz. The bell eventually rings and we go to class to take a final and some dude was trying to talk shit to him but my homie knows how to fight so the dude just backs off trying to act hard (like 100% of ignorant black dudes) . A couple days later we're posted at a taco shop enjoying some carne asada fries and the bitches walk by and just mean mug the shit out of us.

Im really bad at telling stories so this might not seem as funny as it actually was
July 15, 2010 @ 01:19 AM
Verb

that was stupid
July 15, 2010 @ 01:20 AM
DarianaGrande

pretty much...wasnt even funny

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

July 15, 2010 @ 01:24 AM
northwest

eh
July 15, 2010 @ 02:11 AM
sado

i guess this can be awkward or weird but i just need somewhere to post the lulz. So in the last week of our junior year, me and my friend almost start a race war.

So consistently a group of the most ignorant black people you could ever think of start hanging it in our kick it spot during lunch. So we blame this on our token black friend in the group and this is going on for a couple weeks prior. As a joke my best friend asks me "yo should i say only one black person per group?" and immediately say hell yeah because i know all hell is going to break out. So my friend stands on a bench and says "Excuse me can we please have only one black person per group? thank you for your co operation" The brothas and sistas werent having it and immediately go in an uproar and since my friend has plugs they try to clown on those (which wasnt the best idea). My friend gets back on the same bench and says "what you tombout these came from your country though" which then the ignant ass black people interpreted as "go back to your country" Thats when the shit hits the fan. The black dudes werent even tripping because we knew them but the bitches went apeshit (no racism intended). So a light skinned precious looking beezy goes to my homie and starts pushing him and knowing how he is hes just backing off cuz he wasnt trying to start something while in the background her friends are all screaming "youse a racist." Basically my best homie is getting chased around by doo doo mammas while the rest of us are just sitting back enjoying the lulz. The bell eventually rings and we go to class to take a final and some dude was trying to talk shit to him but my homie knows how to fight so the dude just backs off trying to act hard (like 100% of ignorant black dudes) . A couple days later we're posted at a taco shop enjoying some carne asada fries and the bitches walk by and just mean mug the shit out of us.

Im really bad at telling stories so this might not seem as funny as it actually was

huh?
July 15, 2010 @ 03:15 AM
Jim Jardashian

We should have a "Stories Thread" where you just throwup some personal stories and such.
July 15, 2010 @ 03:23 AM
JordanBro

lmaooo this has happened to me A LOT
July 15, 2010 @ 08:38 AM
biafran

damn why do white ppl like u exist, its like theres something in white ppl culture that makes such a high ratio of douchebags
July 15, 2010 @ 12:14 PM
Ihome

you guys sound like faggots

Please login first to reply.