July 11, 2010 @ 05:12 AM
Verb

dat loner lifestyle. no friends to wake you up lifestyle. bleedat
July 11, 2010 @ 10:48 AM
Howtolose101

this one chick said she liked me...and I was like...ummmmmmm...yeeaaaa..lol pretty awk imo
July 11, 2010 @ 10:52 AM
Shadows.

picked up some girl to fuck, seen how gross she was and I made my mom call me to make believe like there was an emergency at my house so i dropped the bitch off
July 11, 2010 @ 11:19 AM
DOPEND VOL .2"

dats nasty cuz
July 11, 2010 @ 11:37 AM
reap

hahahahaha
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120921191
The boner/crap thread and that's where the pic came from
July 11, 2010 @ 05:09 PM
reap

yeah im deff bringing a piss bottle everywhere
July 11, 2010 @ 10:19 PM
tRick

hmm so this wasnt really awkward for me but it was the affected person. lol.
so first of all, me and my friend were walking into the mall and one of those kiosk people asked if my friend wanted a sample and he was like sure. so of course they forced us into checking out this product to make your nails all shiny and shizz and of course we didnt end up buying anything and left.
so it comes time to leave the mall and we have to pass up the kiosk again. apparently the other woman working it somehow didnt see that we already had the demonstration so she asked us if we wanted a sample. so im like nahh, thats fine but she's persistent and asks if i take care of my nails and im trying but failing to explain while continuing to walk away that we already did the demonstration. so i guess at this point, my friend has had enough. he whips himself around into a battle stance and makes the loudest of extended grunt/roar noises. and she's like wait.. what??? but then i turn away and prance very quickly away like a prized horse and my friend runs with me. lmao.
i'm sure that made her day very confusing..
July 11, 2010 @ 10:34 PM
3 Stripes

hmm so this wasnt really awkward for me but it was the affected person. lol.
so first of all, me and my friend were walking into the mall and one of those kiosk people asked if my friend wanted a sample and he was like sure. so of course they forced us into checking out this product to make your nails all shiny and shizz and of course we didnt end up buying anything and left.
so it comes time to leave the mall and we have to pass up the kiosk again. apparently the other woman working it somehow didnt see that we already had the demonstration so she asked us if we wanted a sample. so im like nahh, thats fine but she's persistent and asks if i take care of my nails and im trying but failing to explain while continuing to walk away that we already did the demonstration. so i guess at this point, my friend has had enough. he whips himself around into a battle stance and makes the loudest of extended grunt/roar noises. and she's like wait.. what??? but then i turn away and prance very quickly away like a prized horse and my friend runs with me. lmao.
i'm sure that made her day very confusing..

i hope no one reads this dumb fuckin story...
July 11, 2010 @ 11:33 PM
no1collector

This happened last night and I have not heard from my friend since then.

My friend's family came into town and he invites me and 2 of his other friends to go eat out with them at this really expensive restaurant (Fogo de Chau, $45 a person). Long story short, his mom and dad get into an argument in the middle of the dinner and his mom yells out that they're getting a divorce. Everyone gets extremely quiet and my friend gets up and just walks out and his mom goes after him. Meanwhile, me, his 2 other friends who I didn't know, his 3 sisters (who are tearing up), and his dad just keep eating in silence. Then after 5 minutes his dad looks up and says, "If you three want to leave, don't worry, I'll pay the bill, but finish up your plates so at least you guys can get a meal outta this."
July 11, 2010 @ 11:48 PM
It's Only Hype

^wow thats awkward as fuck but lmao @ the dad's line. thats some G shit
July 11, 2010 @ 11:49 PM
Bubbs619

at least you got a meal out of it cool

oh and today i tried to start a clap at the end of predators and completely backfired. I just took my L and kept it moving
July 12, 2010 @ 12:06 AM
Its_SONIC

oh and today i tried to start a clap at the end of predators and completely backfired. I just took my L and kept it moving

LMAO i laugh for like 53 secs
July 12, 2010 @ 12:25 AM
Bubbs619

damn that made me laugh. did people look at you?

my friends just called me a dumbass and that was all really. i started clapping then realize that it was just me so my expression was "fuuuuuuuuuuu"
July 12, 2010 @ 12:33 AM
northwest

lol did you awkwardly slowly stop clapping. like *CLAPCLAPCLAP clap..clap ......clap*. at least theaters are dark lol
July 12, 2010 @ 12:36 AM
Bubbs619

i went hard (ll) it started fast then i noticed that my friends were just shaking their heads and face palming

even one of my friends said to me "i was enjoying the movie until now"
July 12, 2010 @ 01:02 AM
premeAdonna

I went over my friends house the other day. So it was just me, him, and his girl nobody else was home. So were just chilling for a while and he decides he wants to smash his girl. So i was like hell yeah do you,ill be down here. So he goes upstairs with his girl and i stay downstairs and make easy mac and watch tv. Out of nowhere i hear the fron door open and his whole family pours in. His aunt,uncle,dad,mom fucking everyone,all whom i've never met exept his mom , and im sitting there on the couch by myself eating and my friend is black so their probably wondering why theres some white boy sitting on their couch. So they all come into the living room and his dads like "wheres *friends name*? "and i said upstairs the he sits down and starts grilling me and asks "did *friends name* tell you the rules of this house?"in some smart ass voice, and im like "no" then he starts bitching telling me i cant eat in there and need to take my shoes off. so then i take my shoes off while his whole family stares at me in silence and then they all go watch me scrape my bowl out and put it in the sink. Then i go back and then after like 30 mins of hell my friend finally comes down and i tell him i got to dip. Doesnt sound akward typed down but damn it was akward as hell being there.
July 12, 2010 @ 01:07 AM
northwest

that does sound awkward...
July 12, 2010 @ 01:20 AM
no1collector

I went over my friends house the other day. So it was just me, him, and his girl nobody else was home. So were just chilling for a while and he decides he wants to smash his girl. So i was like hell yeah do you,ill be down here. So he goes upstairs with his girl and i stay downstairs and make easy mac and watch tv. Out of nowhere i hear the fron door open and his whole family pours in. His aunt,uncle,dad,mom fucking everyone,all whom i've never met exept his mom , and im sitting there on the couch by myself eating and my friend is black so their probably wondering why theres some white boy sitting on their couch. So they all come into the living room and his dads like "wheres *friends name*? "and i said upstairs the he sits down and starts grilling me and asks "did *friends name* tell you the rules of this house?"in some smart ass voice, and im like "no" then he starts bitching telling me i cant eat in there and need to take my shoes off. so then i take my shoes off while his whole family stares at me in silence and then they all go watch me scrape my bowl out and put it in the sink. Then i go back and then after like 30 mins of hell my friend finally comes down and i tell him i got to dip. Doesnt sound akward typed down but damn it was akward as hell being there.

LMAO. And he's eating their easy mac.
July 12, 2010 @ 01:40 AM
Jim Jardashian

So he was smashing while the whole fam was mugging you? Nice. hahaha
July 12, 2010 @ 01:57 AM
kilogram

at least you got a meal out of it cool

me and like 6 friends tried to start a slow clap at the end of miracle in theaters

didn't work
July 12, 2010 @ 02:11 AM
premeAdonna

So he was smashing while the whole fam was mugging you? Nice. hahaha

Yes and that was the whole thing that was going through my mind. I even tried texting him and he still didnt care he just wanted to get his nut off. I also had to text like everyone in my phone book to try to avoid conversation lol i just kept staring at my phone and i could feel them staring at me. lol shit suckedddddddddddd.
July 12, 2010 @ 02:34 AM
mrh

^^hahahah damn dude i can picture how horrible that was. awkward moments that include the family of friends can be the worst.
July 12, 2010 @ 02:42 AM
D2theRama

lol'd
July 12, 2010 @ 03:42 AM
SindyyBellz

lmao this thread never fails to make my day/night. hahaha
July 12, 2010 @ 11:16 AM
Bubbs619

me and like 6 friends tried to start a slow clap at the end of miracle in theaters

didn't work

at least you had ✖✖✖✖✖s backing you razz
July 12, 2010 @ 01:03 PM
northwest

Yes and that was the whole thing that was going through my mind. I even tried texting him and he still didnt care he just wanted to get his nut off. I also had to text like everyone in my phone book to try to avoid conversation lol i just kept staring at my phone and i could feel them staring at me. lol shit suckedddddddddddd.

That is the worst.
July 12, 2010 @ 02:19 PM
Brosef

I have no idea why, but when I'm around someone with an accent, I usually greet them with the same accent. Usually it's british for some reason. like when I met my friends dad I put on a corny ass british accent or when I met the owner of the tattoo shop I go to I did it again, it makes them really pissed and then I feel super fucking dumb. sad
July 12, 2010 @ 03:19 PM
Spankbank

Happened @ work today. No pics, so believe what you want.
Was dismissing kids from the summer camp and my co-worker's fucking boobs flopped out, bitch always be wearing non-work appropriate attire, especially around kids. She's always wearing short skirts, booty shorts, and low tank tops. In my head I'm just saying one day her boob is gonna sneak out like a ninja and it did today. Shit was awkward, I didn't know if I was suppose to be aroused or let the awkwardness seep in. She was sitting and reading to the kids with a few of them climbing on her tryna take a peep at the bewb and when she got up to walk around that shit was saying hi to the world. I told her, yet she didn't understand, dumb white girls. smh, I had to walk out the room into my friend's class.

If this was outside the work place then its another story, I would've slipped in a picture. But not in a place with kids, idgaf what you nigs say, shit was more awkward for me than embarrassing for her. Tryna dismiss kids with a girl next to me having her boob flopping around. smh
July 12, 2010 @ 03:27 PM
skeetnyoface

back in high school i was dancing with a girl and i my friend wanted to jump and say hi... as an excuse i told her "sorry my phone is in the way"... failed

when i was in elementry i was in a group project and i needed to fart so i tried letting it go little by little but this fucker came out with one hard solid one and my partner looked up and said what was that and i just looked around and said i don't know...

in middle school my balls were helal itchin so i started scratching them to find out this girl was just standing in front of me and she ran and told the principle and got me suspended for sexual harassment.

went ot he club with my gf and her friends and i had a few drinks and ran up to my girl and grabbed her ass to find out that it wasn't my girl but her best friend and while this was happening my actual girl was standing in front of me when i grabbed her best friends ass... atleast she was a good sport about it and just laughed at me...
July 12, 2010 @ 03:27 PM
heeennry

I have no idea why, but when I'm around someone with an accent, I usually greet them with the same accent. Usually it's british for some reason. like when I met my friends dad I put on a corny ass british accent or when I met the owner of the tattoo shop I go to I did it again, it makes them really pissed and then I feel super fucking dumb. sad

hahaha do you talk regular after you greet them?

when she got up to walk around that shit was saying hi to the world.

lol'd

I had taken the words out of his mouth and filled it with fart.

Please login first to reply.