Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 16, 2009 @ 01:31 AM
yungm

Post awkward, weird, funny situations, etc.

Alright, so I was in the shower a couple of minutes ago. I had the sudden urge to take a piss. Little did I know, the knob for the drain was up, so nothing went down. & I had the water running, for at least 2 minutes, and the water was kinda high. So yeah... I pissed. I was standing in my own piss for about a minute in a half, I probably face palmed myself at least 2 times during that minute and a half or so. I just stood there while I watched the piss flow right past me. I really thought it over. And I'm never going to piss in the shower again.

Your turn hb suprised
April 16, 2009 @ 01:34 AM
Chewbakka

drunk the night before. Woke up next morning to my ex. her bf on the other side of me. fml.
April 16, 2009 @ 01:38 AM
roastbeef

i'm walking out of the gym the other day, right before it closes, nobody but me and a few people were there.. So there is this real cute receptionist, desk worker there, she is always there. I caught her on my way out checkin out some nud3z.. it was akward for sure.
April 16, 2009 @ 01:40 AM
roastbeef

Oh and relevant, when you're auto fill to ie or firefox comes up with past searches while said GF or friend is using your computer.
April 16, 2009 @ 02:03 AM
&bullshit

just saying "deng fool that's gay!" when there's gay people around me.

http://92riots.tumblr.com/

April 16, 2009 @ 02:07 AM
randomgrandeur

This happened yesterday. I got on my college's bus with groceries and the driver pulled off before I could sit causing me to face plant into the seat in ass-out hug position. A combination of awkwardness and embarrassment.
April 16, 2009 @ 02:13 AM
yungm

yea my mom has a friend who is a lesbian, she's really cool and stuff, so i try to avoid saying 'gay' or 'fag' when shes around. its harder than it seems lol

I said "fag" near my lesbian cousin, and she got all butt hurt. lol. & yeah, it is VERY hard to avoid those words >_>
April 16, 2009 @ 03:54 AM
ley831

Its always awkward when I'm fucking a girl doggystyle and her pussy farts, I guess too much air gets in there, happens every now and then.
April 16, 2009 @ 04:09 AM
Cairo

I was riding in the backseat of a car with my now ex-GF, and on the other side of me was a girl who I cheated on that GF with. My girlfriend was leaning into me, and the other chick kept trying to grab my dick. I was stuck in this position for an hour and a fucking half, trying to defend my crotch without making it too obvious to my girlfriend. It was nighttime and she was half asleep so it was all good.

One time I walked in on my dorm mate jacking off to a video of a dog fucking a chick. I just froze and slowly backed out of the room as we stared at each other. I transferred rooms the next week.
April 16, 2009 @ 04:11 AM
roastbeef

deal breaker for sure ^^
April 16, 2009 @ 04:42 AM
L.G.W.H.4000

my old g/f started giving my a hand j when i we were sitting in the hot tub with one of my best friends directly opposite us. He was telling me a story, and he was all into it, then i guess he saw the subtle movement of her arm and there was a brief 2 second silence where i guess he worked out what was happening, and looked down. He then tried to pretend like he didnt see it and just kept talking. It was mad awkward... but still funny.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/168595/? #post-3381365

April 16, 2009 @ 04:50 AM
40YROLDVIRGIN

its always awkward when i'm fucking a girl doggystyle and her pussy farts, i guess too much air gets in there, happens every now and then.

lol!! I love pussy farts and camel-toes. Now a camel-toe thats akward, you just can't look away...NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT HURTS YOUR EYES
April 16, 2009 @ 09:30 AM
stillbornkid

i work at a strip club...and the back room is my space only, im the only one supposed to be back there, so i guess thats where everyone goes when they dont want anyone to see what theyre doing.

in the back room i have seen

one worker showing two other workers his dick.

the owners husband doing coke.

giant doorman flipping his boner into his waistband.

same giant doorman standing leaning against the wall with an extremely disgruntled look on his face...then he tried to speak...i dont know what the fuck he was doing but he gave me this look that told me to GTFO

all were very awkward situations.
April 16, 2009 @ 09:35 AM
thrashzoo

anytime i see my ex-girlfriend its awkward as hell
April 16, 2009 @ 09:50 AM
ramenbyfueled

One time I was sitting in class and this fat guy sat next to me. We were taking a test, then next thing I knew, he did the sneeze-fart combination. Shit was lulz. Well I would've felt embarrassed if I was him.
April 16, 2009 @ 09:54 AM
Fletch

well this one time when in 8th grade when me and one of my friends were joking around and i pushed him into a small cliff the ***** got mad and saying i fucked up his leg and went home.the next day at the bus stop i saw him and i saw dude coming at me.i didnt think much but then i saw like five other nigs across the street,they were relatives or some dudes from highschool. so am thinking its a joke so then he get close and starts swinging at me and am like yo wtf, so i hold on to him like huggin the niga and put him on the ground then i look up and some tall ***** just uppercuts me right on my chin had my ears ringing and shit, and after that they proceeded to beat the shit out of me. after it was all over i walked home waited like 2 hours then called that *****s house and told him i was gonna kill him and all his fucking peoples.and thats when i made my first enemy.but after that i learned to act proper and stopped acting like a kid all the time,well most of the time
April 16, 2009 @ 10:02 AM
damnwitless2

suspended

i work at a strip club...and the back room is my space only, im the only one supposed to be back there, so i guess thats where everyone goes when they dont want anyone to see what theyre doing.

in the back room i have seen

one worker showing two other workers his dick.

the owners husband doing coke.

giant doorman flipping his boner into his waistband.

same giant doorman standing leaning against the wall with an extremely disgruntled look on his face...then he tried to speak...i dont know what the fuck he was doing but he gave me this look that told me to GTFO

all were very awkward situations.

you work at a gay strip club????

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

April 16, 2009 @ 10:19 AM
stillbornkid

no...strictly trannies...so maybe, i dont know if thats gay or not
April 16, 2009 @ 10:22 AM
damnwitless2

suspended

suprised...I don't know if that's weirder than working in a gay strip club or not...

what do you do there?

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

April 16, 2009 @ 10:33 AM
stillbornkid

i usually just sit in the back room which is my space as ive mentioned and give BJ's through the glory hole

im just fucking around...its not a gay club or a tranny club...its all pussy, though i did hear of a post op working there years ago...and i am a bar back
April 16, 2009 @ 10:46 AM
damnwitless2

suspended

April 16, 2009 @ 11:12 AM
stillbornkid

LOL

another awkward moment in my life.

i was at my friends house when we were like 13 or something...and we woke up to his mom black out drunk outside his bedroom door grunting in the doggy style position with her pants and panties down. just ass up with some hairy ass and pussy all up in our faces. neither of us accepted the offer.
April 16, 2009 @ 02:41 PM
TL

LOL

i was at my friends house when we were like 13 or something...and we woke up to his mom black out drunk outside his bedroom door grunting in the doggy style position with her pants and panties down. just ass up with some hairy ass and pussy all up in our faces. neither of us accepted the offer.

uhhh
April 16, 2009 @ 08:35 PM
Cairo

LOL

April 16, 2009 @ 08:47 PM
unknown force.

LOL

lol wut? this thread had me dying.

i have a bunch of awkward moments when i go to my girlfriends softball games. one of the moms recognized me while talking to my gf and said hi then attempted to give me a hug but i stuck out my hand for a normal handshake and she proceeded to give me dap suprised
April 16, 2009 @ 08:55 PM
Cairo

so how was life outside of HB cairo?

cold and alienating.
April 18, 2009 @ 04:03 AM
stillbornkid

his mom wasnt conscious, shes was passed the fuck out, making weird grunting sounds. she obviously just wanted my 13 year old dick. i realize how fucked up it is and i blocked it out of my mind for a long time...this thread brought the memory back. she was actually pretty decent looking now that i think about it, but that bush was out of control
April 18, 2009 @ 04:07 AM
Virunga

they banned me then I came back..... sort of awkward?!

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

April 18, 2009 @ 05:26 AM
minusind

i once called one of my friends houses. he wasnt home so his mom picked up, said he wasnt home and asked me how i was doing and etc. i ended that convo with an "alright thanks. ill call back later, love you. bye."
shit totally slipped, my brain musta thought i was on the phone with my own mom haha.
April 18, 2009 @ 06:08 AM
Hensack

This thread had me in histerics for the last 5 mins.

I was on a football (soccer) trip to Holland, this one guy got a hooker (as you do) and we wandered around for a bit and came back to meet him after (we were 15/16 at the time) he came down these stairs with the biggest grin on his face like a 4 year old in a candy store, then a couple of us realised that his nob was hanging outta his trousers (flies) and we bust out laughing, no-one told him for a couple of minutes, shit was mad awkward after that.

Then later on we went out on the piss with some j's and shit, came back for this one dude who was missing 3 of us walked in on him banging this bird, only to find out that the same dude who got the hooker was jackin in the toilet over these two fucking. (Even more awkward).

I was on a ski holiday with a load of family friends, i came back to change my t-shirt cos it was ripped and shit (don't ask), so I got into the chalet (where we were all staying) and go up to my room to find one of the mums naked in her room she and I made eye contact and I huried up to my room and out again. Shit was mad awkward later on when she was winking at me and stuff.

Please login first to reply.