FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
April 12, 2009 @ 10:56 PM
TwiggyDig

seriously this fake shit pisses me off. it starts wars and makes people ignorant and hateful.

like my sister showed me a girl on her facebook wrote a note or some shit on how darwin was sent from the devil to decieve us. shit pissed me off like how are you gonna be that ignorant.

i mean these religious people are crazy. look at this shit:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmC4dwCcsUs&feature=related

aight i'm good now

/mini rant
April 12, 2009 @ 10:59 PM
julian.

I personally think satan and dinosaurs are both sick as fuck.

julianxberman.tumblr.com /

April 12, 2009 @ 11:00 PM
Hash>

wait what the fuck is this niigga talking about. "amber that washed down with the flood".

what sir?

FLYING DINOSAURS

TYRANNORECTUM

poopoo the whole situation
April 12, 2009 @ 11:00 PM
zyezye

u just mad because you were about to smash a chick and she said she was saving herself till marriage because of her religion.
April 12, 2009 @ 11:03 PM
CAG0CHI

fuck that waiting till marriage.
April 12, 2009 @ 11:06 PM
xdiddykongx

we all should understand that religion is bullshit.
April 12, 2009 @ 11:07 PM
Guapamole

u mad
April 12, 2009 @ 11:12 PM
SubPrime

lol wtf does a chemist have to do with evolutionary biology
April 12, 2009 @ 11:24 PM
TwiggyDig

amen. i like ur avatar btw
April 12, 2009 @ 11:28 PM
eholt3p

religion is keeping me away from this bomb ass persian chick.she's bahai..and im a "christian" havent been baptised but what i've been raised on..shits gay as fuck..
April 13, 2009 @ 12:12 AM
Jaylib

o domo bill maher
nah dude it's all opinion tho
April 13, 2009 @ 12:15 AM
Joao.

Fuck me, here come the Bill Maher loving atheist arrogant retards assuming this video is a representation of religion. Before you being your whole compelling fuck religion argument, why don't you take five minutes and ask yourself if you even have the SLIGHTEST clue what you are beginning too speak of. There is a fundamental difference between theology and organized religion, and I am just so sick of these zeitgeist changed my life kids believing they have even a mere idea of what religion is.

"Religion is bullshit"? Are you serious? Like actually? Have you ever even studied any history of western thought and you can say that? I am not an atheist, nor do I embrace any particular religion, but too say you are "sick of religion"? Tell me what you think a religion is, and what repulses you, and maybe I can take this shit seriously...
April 13, 2009 @ 12:15 AM
saurier

EDIT: It is a representation of religion. If it isn't, then what is it? You can say "those people are idiots, they're not doing it right". But they'll say the same thing about you. And you'll probably fight about it. And therein lies the problem.

seriously.. it's not even worth it. you can argue about it ALL DAY, and you will get no-where. People aren't about to change their beliefs for any reason, whatsoever. If you've been taught from a young age that the ONLY WAY to be happy (or not be tortured for eternity) is to believe a set of rules and a story that is "the truth", then you'll defend that belief to the death against rational thought, scientific evidence, etc. It's basically an insurance policy for people afraid of death, being paid for by the deaths millions and the stagnation of scientific progress.

http://saurierco.com ///////////////////// Molosser Rex

April 13, 2009 @ 12:24 AM
TwiggyDig

i'm not going to type this all up in a response, so i'm going to let christopher hitchens explain how i feel:::

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHfArhuslGY&feature=related
April 13, 2009 @ 12:24 AM
xdiddykongx

joao is mad at a comedian.

who gives a shit, i'm tired of evangelicals and all these fucking robot religious people. Nobody asks questions, nobody gives a fuck. it's time to think, not pray. you dont need to study religion to know it's bullshit haha, look at the world today.. lets be real
April 13, 2009 @ 12:26 AM
bloxheads

EDIT: It is a representation of religion. If it isn't, then what is it? You can say "those people are idiots, they're not doing it right". But they'll say the same thing about you. And you'll probably fight about it. And therein lies the problem.

seriously.. it's not even worth it. you can argue about it ALL DAY, and you will get no-where. People aren't about to change their beliefs for any reason, whatsoever. If you've been taught from a young age that the ONLY WAY to be happy (or not be tortured for eternity) is to believe a set of rules and a story that is "the truth", then you'll defend that belief to the death against rational thought, scientific evidence, etc. It's basically an insurance policy for people afraid of death, being paid for by the deaths millions and the stagnation of scientific progress.

i could have made this shirter with some fucks and other mean words, but yeah, what he said
April 13, 2009 @ 12:26 AM
TwiggyDig

who gives a shit, i'm tired of evangelicals and all these fucking robot religious people. Nobody asks questions, nobody gives a fuck. it's time to think, not pray. you dont need to study religion to know it's bullshit haha, look at the world today.. lets be real

qft
April 13, 2009 @ 12:32 AM
Joao.

Be real? haha.. I'm not mad at a comedian, I find it amusing. Just as amusing as someone believing a man preaching the world is 4000 years old. Nobody asks questions? Nobody gives a fuck? What in the fuck are you even talking about? Theology is based off deep fundamental questions of life. Spiritual philosophy is one of the oldest and most common form of questioning. How can you not even study something and make the assumption it's bullshit?

@saurier worded it wrong, there is no point too this...
April 13, 2009 @ 12:34 AM
saurier

what is he saying

EDIT: Mods. If you delete this, then I'll leave. This is the one interesting topic in the Off Topic, the ONLY thing worth having a discussion about, and if you delete it, then I'm never coming back.

April 13, 2009 @ 12:37 AM
bloxheads

you never met jesus, or whoever you believe in, to know they were real, so shut the fuck

yes that was very ignorant, disrespectful and offensive.

i dont give a fuck
April 13, 2009 @ 12:49 AM
xdiddykongx

Be real? haha.. I'm not mad at a comedian, I find it amusing. Just as amusing as someone believing a man preaching the world is 4000 years old. Nobody asks questions? Nobody gives a fuck? What in the fuck are you even talking about? Theology is based off deep fundamental questions of life. Spiritual philosophy is one of the oldest and most common form of questioning. If you don't need too study something too know it's bullshit, why don't you pause and think of what your favorite atheist is saying...

right, I understand that, spirtual philosphy is just common thinking of why we exist...

"How can you not even study something and make the assumption it's bullshit?"

you can look at how other people interpret religion around the world and fucking SEE how messed up it is. thats why I said that. You see how these people handle their lives through religion and just know that somethings fucked up and wrong here.. ( global jihad? ) personally I think anything that organizes the way you should think is too controlled anyway (punk). be FrEe BrO. Also, i'm sure if you study religion you can understand it better, i'm not saying being completely ignorant is fine either haha..

to quote my fav. atheist..

"Religion is dangerous because it allows human beings who don't have all the answers to think that they do. Most people would think it's wonderful when someone says, 'I'm willing Lord, I'll do whatever you want me to do.' Except that since there are no gods actually talking to us, that void is filled in by people with their own corruptions and limitations and agendas. "

I'm no expert either, I'm just catching wind of all of this. excuse my ignorance if there is any. I've just always been an advocate of "thinking for myself", and i've been to many churches and tried understanding why people believe what they believe.. I guess through miracles and the 50/50 chance of prayer.. but I'm just trying to understand, smell me?
April 13, 2009 @ 01:06 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

seriously.. it's not even worth it. you can argue about it ALL DAY, and you will get no-where. People aren't about to change their beliefs for any reason, whatsoever. If you've been taught from a young age that the ONLY WAY to be happy (or not be tortured for eternity) is to believe a set of rules and a story that is "the truth", then you'll defend that belief to the death against rational thought, scientific evidence, etc. [SIZE="3"]It's basically an insurance policy for people afraid of death[/SIZE], being paid for by the deaths millions and the stagnation of scientific progress.

sorry doggy, but I don't fall into this category.
April 13, 2009 @ 01:23 AM
deadpooL

[I]
April 13, 2009 @ 01:25 AM
.emaN

lol diddy.. i take it watched the episode with mos def.
April 13, 2009 @ 01:40 AM
xdiddykongx

lol diddy.. i take it watched the episode with mos def.

fucking terrible, how is mos going to argue with hitchens? cmon now.. it seemed unfair.

good debate: al sharpton and hitchens.. watch it when you get the chance.
April 13, 2009 @ 01:53 AM
xdiddykongx

April 13, 2009 @ 04:11 AM
Cairo

If the God that the bible describes is real then he can go fuck himself.

"He's" the most egotistical, insecure, tyrannical and cruel entity to ever exist.
April 13, 2009 @ 11:15 AM
saurier

April 13, 2009 @ 11:49 AM
April 13, 2009 @ 12:05 PM
xdiddykongx

waking life was such an awesome movie..

Please login first to reply.