4. If a mute swears, does his mother make him wash his hands with soap?
8. Is there another word for synonym?
12. When you open a new bag of cotton balls, is the top one meant to be thrown away?
4. No. The mute wouldn't swear, or even talk for that matter, hence that person being a mute.
8. Metonym, equivalent (thesaurus.com)
12. No. It's meant to be used like the rest of the cotton balls.
If a cronic liar tells you he is a cronic liar, do you beleive him?
If you try to fail, and suceed at it, do you fail or suceed?
Why is there an eject button on the remote? Dont you still have to get up?
Does the "red" you see look like the same "red" that I see, or is it maybe more like my "green"? How would we know?
If I knew beforehand he was a ch
ronic liar, I would believe him. If not, then no.
You succeed, obviously.
There is an eject button on the remote to diminish steps in ejecting a disk out of a VCR/DVD player. It's convenient for you so that you'd simply press a button rather than exerting energy walking up to the DVD, VCR, VCD, or what have you AND
taking the disk/cassette tape out and putting it back into the case. Yes, you still have to get up.
No one knows. Since neither of us could realistically view each other's perception, it's highly improbable to find out and it therefore makes your question invalid. And basically, neither of us would know. For all I know, you could be color-blind, and your perception of the color red might be the same as my perception of the color gray.