April 9, 2009 @ 05:53 PM
kev10187

So I work at Chick Fil A inside of a mall in Plano Texas and up comes Big Black and Bam Bam to take an order. Big Black went to sit down with his baby daughter so I couldn't talk to him but I got a chance to speak to Bam Bam and he said they'll have a show coming out on fox later this year. I wanted an autograph but Bam said Black doesn't like to be bothered about that stuff when he's out with his daughter. Just thought it was strange to see them in a low class mall. I just put Big Black in wikipedia and found out he lives in Allen Texas now which explains why he was there, just wanted to tell you guys about it it made my day.
April 9, 2009 @ 05:59 PM
Seeing Red

sweet

hes still alive
April 9, 2009 @ 06:03 PM
will 1 am

i want to crawl inside your avvys boobs and flourish there
April 9, 2009 @ 06:06 PM
Seeing Red

i want to crawl inside your avvys boobs and flourish there

2 late cool
April 9, 2009 @ 06:12 PM
DREWKKAKE

That reminds me of this one time i was working at Chick Fil A inside of a mall in Plano Texas and up comes Big Black and Bam Bam to take an order. Big Black went to sit down with his baby daughter so I couldn't talk to him but I got a chance to speak to Bam Bam and he said they'll have a show coming out on fox later this year. I wanted an autograph but Bam said Black doesn't like to be bothered about that stuff when he's out with his daughter. Just thought it was strange to see them in a low class mall.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

April 9, 2009 @ 06:14 PM
JayLovesPinays

That reminds me of this one time i was working at Chick Fil A inside of a mall in Plano Texas and up comes Big Black and Bam Bam to take an order. Big Black went to sit down with his baby daughter so I couldn't talk to him but I got a chance to speak to Bam Bam and he said they'll have a show coming out on fox later this year. I wanted an autograph but Bam said Black doesn't like to be bothered about that stuff when he's out with his daughter. Just thought it was strange to see them in a low class mall.

wow, that's crazy. i swear that reminds me of this one time i was working at Chick Fil A inside of a mall in Plano Texas and up comes Big Black and Bam Bam to take an order. Big Black went to sit down with his baby daughter so I couldn't talk to him but I got a chance to speak to Bam Bam and he said they'll have a show coming out on fox later this year. I wanted an autograph but Bam said Black doesn't like to be bothered about that stuff when he's out with his daughter. Just thought it was strange to see them in a low class mall
April 9, 2009 @ 06:15 PM
Virunga

wow, that's crazy. i swear that reminds me of this one time i was working at Chick Fil A inside of a mall in Plano Texas and up comes Big Black and Bam Bam to take an order. Big Black went to sit down with his baby daughter so I couldn't talk to him but I got a chance to speak to Bam Bam and he said they'll have a show coming out on fox later this year. I wanted an autograph but Bam said Black doesn't like to be bothered about that stuff when he's out with his daughter. Just thought it was strange to see them in a low class mall

Really cause word to God, this reminds me of this one i was working at ooo fuck it

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

April 9, 2009 @ 11:33 PM
kev10187

[SIZE="6"]So I work at Chick Fil A inside of a mall in Plano Texas and up comes Big Black and Bam Bam to take an order. Big Black went to sit down with his baby daughter so I couldn't talk to him but I got a chance to speak to Bam Bam and he said they'll have a show coming out on fox later this year. I wanted an autograph but Bam said Black doesn't like to be bothered about that stuff when he's out with his daughter. Just thought it was strange to see them in a low class mall. I just put Big Black in wikipedia and found out he lives in Allen Texas now which explains why he was there, just wanted to tell you guys about it it made my day.[/SIZE]
April 9, 2009 @ 11:37 PM
Bill B.

[SIZE="6"]So I work at Chick Fil A inside of a mall in Plano Texas and up comes Big Black and Bam Bam to take an order. Big Black went to sit down with his baby daughter so I couldn't talk to him but I got a chance to speak to Bam Bam and he said they'll have a show coming out on fox later this year. I wanted an autograph but Bam said Black doesn't like to be bothered about that stuff when he's out with his daughter. Just thought it was strange to see them in a low class mall. I just put Big Black in wikipedia and found out he lives in Allen Texas now which explains why he was there, just wanted to tell you guys about it it made my day.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="7"]No fucking way. That reminds me of the time I worked at Chick Fil A inside of a mall in Plano Texas and up comes Big Black and Bam Bam to take an order. Big Black went to sit down with his baby daughter so I couldn't talk to him but I got a chance to speak to Bam Bam and he said they'll have a show coming out on fox later this year. I wanted an autograph but Bam said Black doesn't like to be bothered about that stuff when he's out with his daughter. Just thought it was strange to see them in a low class mall. I just put Big Black in wikipedia and found out he lives in Allen Texas now which explains why he was there, just wanted to tell you guys about it it made my day. [/SIZE]
April 9, 2009 @ 11:37 PM
havok...

...actually...that was dope. i woulda been juiced. haha. i never see anyone famous. i got excited when i seen AP9 and Mistah FAB..haha
April 9, 2009 @ 11:39 PM
ChunkO

[SIZE="172"]Well, last year I was working at a fucking ghetto ass Chick Fil A inside of a mall in Plano Texas and up comes Big Black and Bam Bam to take an order. Big Black went to sit down with his baby daughter so I couldn't talk to him but I got a chance to speak to Bam Bam and he said they'll have a show coming out on fox later this year. I wanted an autograph but Bam said Black doesn't like to be bothered about that stuff when he's out with his daughter. Just thought it was strange to see them in a low class mall. I just put Big Black in wikipedia and found out he lives in Allen Texas now which explains why he was there, just wanted to tell you guys about it it made my day.[/SIZE]
kvc06

Ah memories, haha i actually had a similiar experience except it was more like this, 8th grade when me and one of my friends were joking around and i pushed him into a small cliff the ***** got mad and saying i fucked up his leg and went home.the next day at the bus stop i saw him and i saw dude coming at me.i didnt think much but then i saw like five other nigs across the street,they were relatives or some dudes from highschool. so am thinking its a joke so then he get close and starts swinging at me and am like yo wtf, so i hold on to him like huggin the niga and put him on the ground then i look up and some tall ***** just uppercuts me right on my chin had my ears ringing and shit, and after that they proceeded to beat the shit out of me. after it was all over i walked home waited like 2 hours then called that *****s house and told him i was gonna kill him and all his fucking peoples.and thats when i made my first enemy.but after that i learned to act proper and stopped acting like a kid all the time,well most of the time
swagasfuck

[SIZE="5"]Chick Fil A Big BlackChick Fil A Big BlackChick Fil A Big BlackChick Fil A Big BlackChick Fil A Big BlackChick Fil A Big BlackChick Fil A Big BlackChick Fil A Big BlackChick Fil A Big BlackChick Fil A Big BlackChick Fil A Big BlackChick Fil A Big BlackChick Fil A Big BlackChick Fil A Big BlackChick Fil A Big BlackChick Fil A Big BlackChick Fil A Big BlackChick Fil A Big BlackChick Fil A Big BlackChick Fil A Big BlackChick Fil A Big BlackChick Fil A Big BlackChick Fil A Big BlackChick Fil A Big BlackChick Fil A Big BlackChick Fil A Big BlackChick Fil A Big BlackChick Fil A Big Black[/SIZE]
April 9, 2009 @ 11:41 PM
hools

seeing red with the tigobitty avys

cool
April 9, 2009 @ 11:41 PM
&y

Wow that reminds me back in the 8th grade when me and one of my friends were joking around and i pushed him into a small cliff the ***** got mad and saying i fucked up his leg and went home.the next day at the bus stop i saw him and i saw dude coming at me.i didnt think much but then i saw like five other nigs across the street,they were relatives or some dudes from highschool. so am thinking its a joke so then he get close and starts swinging at me and am like yo wtf, so i hold on to him like huggin the niga and put him on the ground then i look up and some tall ***** just uppercuts me right on my chin had my ears ringing and shit, and after that they proceeded to beat the shit out of me. after it was all over i walked home waited like 2 hours then called that *****s house and told him i was gonna kill him and all his fucking peoples.and thats when i made my first enemy.but after that i learned to act proper and stopped acting like a kid all the time,well most of the time
April 9, 2009 @ 11:42 PM
kvc06

Wow that reminds me back in the 8th grade when me and one of my friends were joking around and i pushed him into a small cliff the ***** got mad and saying i fucked up his leg and went home.the next day at the bus stop i saw him and i saw dude coming at me.i didnt think much but then i saw like five other nigs across the street,they were relatives or some dudes from highschool. so am thinking its a joke so then he get close and starts swinging at me and am like yo wtf, so i hold on to him like huggin the niga and put him on the ground then i look up and some tall ***** just uppercuts me right on my chin had my ears ringing and shit, and after that they proceeded to beat the shit out of me. after it was all over i walked home waited like 2 hours then called that *****s house and told him i was gonna kill him and all his fucking peoples.and thats when i made my first enemy.but after that i learned to act proper and stopped acting like a kid all the time,well most of the time

this just changed my life
thanks for sharing
April 9, 2009 @ 11:46 PM
estoybien

lmao @ this thread
April 9, 2009 @ 11:50 PM
ChunkO

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="black"]lmao @ this thread[/SIZE][/COLOR]

k
April 9, 2009 @ 11:57 PM
&y

k

k
April 9, 2009 @ 11:57 PM
kvc06

k

l
April 10, 2009 @ 12:16 AM
havok...

l

m
April 10, 2009 @ 12:17 AM

Inactive

He give u that big blck penis?
April 10, 2009 @ 12:22 AM
Bill B.

Did it look like this?

April 10, 2009 @ 12:27 AM
Zeon

Yo son, that really happened to you? Wow that reminds me back in the 8th grade when me and one of my friends were joking around and i pushed him into a small cliff the ***** got mad and saying i fucked up his leg and went home.the next day at the bus stop i saw him and i saw dude coming at me.i didnt think much but then i saw like five other nigs across the street,they were relatives or some dudes from highschool. so am thinking its a joke so then he get close and starts swinging at me and am like yo wtf, so i hold on to him like huggin the niga and put him on the ground then i look up and some tall ***** just uppercuts me right on my chin had my ears ringing and shit, and after that they proceeded to beat the shit out of me. after it was all over i walked home waited like 2 hours then called that *****s house and told him i was gonna kill him and all his fucking peoples.and thats when i made my first enemy.but after that i learned to act proper and stopped acting like a kid all the time,well most of the time
April 10, 2009 @ 12:47 AM
DaveGold

Ah memories, haha i actually had a similiar experience except it was more like this, 8th grade when me and one of my friends were joking around and i pushed him into a small cliff the ***** got mad and saying i fucked up his leg and went home.the next day at the bus stop i saw him and i saw dude coming at me.i didnt think much but then i saw like five other nigs across the street,they were relatives or some dudes from highschool. so am thinking its a joke so then he get close and starts swinging at me and am like yo wtf, so i hold on to him like huggin the niga and put him on the ground then i look up and some tall ***** just uppercuts me right on my chin had my ears ringing and shit, and after that they proceeded to beat the shit out of me. after it was all over i walked home waited like 2 hours then called that *****s house and told him i was gonna kill him and all his fucking peoples.and thats when i made my first enemy.but after that i learned to act proper and stopped acting like a kid all the time,well most of the time

hey where did this quote originate from? i see it posted here often lol.

www.ProbablyNotGold.com

April 10, 2009 @ 12:53 AM
DAT CAT

[size="7"]this thread needs more urbn![/size]
April 10, 2009 @ 01:01 AM
Exo

Dude, this reminds of the time I was in Plano Texas and I come up with Bam Bam to take an order. I went to go sit down with my baby daughter so the cashier didnt have the chance to talk to me but he got a chance to speak to Bam Bam and he said we'll be having a show coming out on fox later this year. He wanted an autograph but Bam said I don't like to be bothered about that stuff when I'm out with my daughter. Last time I ever go to a low class mall.
[SIZE="7"]I made his day.[/SIZE]

Btw, the cashier looked fucking ugly
April 10, 2009 @ 01:19 AM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

this is my style

this is me

www.NickyDsss.com

April 10, 2009 @ 09:28 AM
Hellah Fresh

YO YO YOOOooooooo, this reminds of the time I was in Plano Texas and I come up with My Nigs to take an order. I went to go sit down with my baby daughter so the cashier didnt have the chance to talk to me but he got a chance to speak to My Nigs and he said we'll be having a show called: Gangland coming out on fox later this year. He wanted an autograph but My Nig rejected his shit like he was going for a layup and said I don't like to be bothered about that stuff when I'm out with my daughter. Last time I ever go to a low class mall.
April 10, 2009 @ 09:30 AM
AntonyT

you fags make me angry

Please login first to reply.