Pick Ups: 2009 (Flame Person = Infraction)

December 08, 2009 @ 21:29:52
I didn't even mean the hirst tees, get it how you live. You in general, dress like a hypebeast, and btw, i'm not one of those minimum wage kids who work for nothing. I sit on my ass, and I can guarantee i make a lot more than you flipping your little supreme gear to idiots.

and i can guarantee you i am fucking jessica alba.

sorry i dont follow your fit posts. but thanks for following mine.
December 08, 2009 @ 21:29:53
Spongeb0b1991 is the new K BOOG.
December 08, 2009 @ 21:33:25
Nah DMWalking is the new K Boog
December 08, 2009 @ 21:34:44
and i can guarantee you i am fucking jessica alba.

sorry i dont follow your fit posts. but thanks for following mine.

You really don't have to believe me. I read WDYWT daily, I see your name attached to the most expensive, hyped gear. That's the conclusion I came up with. Prove me wrong mr. kanye lv + ugly supreme northface.
December 08, 2009 @ 21:42:38
i dont need to prove myself to someones on the internet. love being misunderstood.

i wear CSS chinos and beat up addidas everyday to school. i'll post a fit everyday just for you baby &)

and yea i followed looked up your fit thread.
yea your YSL + CP footwear + fedora + tucked in shirt isnt hypebeast at all. with your nerd glasses. which are probably culter & gross or oliver peoples because you think its too cool to get fake raybans like anyone else.

that tat is pretty sexy tho <3
December 08, 2009 @ 21:44:02
December 08, 2009 @ 21:49:53
December 08, 2009 @ 22:04:14
***** post a better pic. you cant even see my burbuerry boxeres. or hermes belt. ***** shit.
December 08, 2009 @ 22:07:09
***** post a better pic. you cant even see my burbuerry boxeres. or hermes belt. ***** shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__RDIwbZtFw
December 08, 2009 @ 22:13:11
i dont need to prove myself to someones on the internet. love being misunderstood.

i wear CSS chinos and beat up addidas everyday to school. i'll post a fit everyday just for you baby &)

and yea i followed looked up your fit thread.
yea your YSL + CP footwear + fedora + tucked in shirt isnt hypebeast at all. with your nerd glasses. which are probably culter & gross or oliver peoples because you think its too cool to get fake raybans like anyone else.

that tat is pretty sexy tho <3

Thats cool. I wear converse everyday to school.

That's right I have hyped out gear, I just put it in my opinion properly. But by all means, I don't think I dress like anyone similar to what this site has. My glasses are Robert Geller btw, nice try, and they don't look like raybans, like everyone else. My tat is sexy, I'm getting my half sleeve done in a couple of months. Btw, i like your hello kitty one <3 I don't think it's cool, im the definition of cool.
December 08, 2009 @ 22:17:56
are you guys gonna have angry make-up sex now or something? it's peaking out of control here
December 08, 2009 @ 22:21:51
Originally posted by Inactive User
are you guys gonna have angry make-up sex now or something? it's peaking out of control here

Nah I'm just putting people in their place. Dude wears preme northfaces, bbc polos, and kanyes, but still gets on his elitist shit calling other people hypebeasts for a varsity.
December 08, 2009 @ 22:25:03
whats wrong with northface?
December 08, 2009 @ 22:31:20
Nah I'm just putting people in their place. Dude wears preme northfaces, bbc polos, and kanyes, but still gets on his elitist shit calling other people hypebeasts for a varsity.

get em!
December 08, 2009 @ 22:36:36
where do you get jaspers anyway? i wouldn't mind a pair 1 day
December 08, 2009 @ 22:39:09
^ i can get u a pair for retail.. Pm me
December 08, 2009 @ 22:39:52
I didn't even mean the hirst tees, get it how you live. You in general, dress like a hypebeast, and btw, i'm not one of those minimum wage kids who work for nothing. I sit on my ass, and I can guarantee i make a lot more than you flipping your little supreme gear to idiots.

No hate but what do you do for a living? Because you make it sound like you aren't buying your own gear.
December 08, 2009 @ 22:42:58
lmfao naw i don't have 800 to blow right now. peep the sig blushing
December 08, 2009 @ 22:47:01
let it be known, jon gets his paper

but yo that's all ima say, its nobody else business how, regardless whether hes conducting mergers or flipping hoes

(•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□)

December 08, 2009 @ 22:47:55
I heard he sexes up older women
December 09, 2009 @ 00:06:33
Originally posted by Inactive User
let it be known, jon gets his paper

but yo that's all ima say, its nobody else business how, regardless whether hes conducting mergers or flipping hoes

he is the keyboardist for Manchester Orchestra

spot blown
December 09, 2009 @ 00:08:21
December 09, 2009 @ 00:36:06
+1 jon
December 09, 2009 @ 01:03:20
Thats cool. I wear converse everyday to school.

That's right I have hyped out gear, I just put it in my opinion properly. But by all means, I don't think I dress like anyone similar to what this site has. My glasses are Robert Geller btw, nice try, and they don't look like raybans, like everyone else. My tat is sexy, I'm getting my half sleeve done in a couple of months. Btw, i like your hello kitty one <3 I don't think it's cool, im the definition of cool.

how did u get those robert gellars? ?) ive been lookin for them everywhere, i really dont know why i didnt get them when i had the chance...
December 09, 2009 @ 01:06:36
My uncle got me some Robert Gellar shoes for christmas this year &)&)&)
December 09, 2009 @ 01:33:03
how did u get those robert gellars? ?) ive been lookin for them everywhere, i really dont know why i didnt get them when i had the chance...

Leumas hooked it up, they were at a store in Toronto called nomad. I'm sure you can still find them online, just search Robert Geller Marcellos and some links should pop up
December 09, 2009 @ 02:34:50
Shits are bomb diggy ! Del Taco !
December 09, 2009 @ 03:03:30
Leumas hooked it up, they were at a store in Toronto called nomad. I'm sure you can still find them online, just search Robert Geller Marcellos and some links should pop up

sick, thanks. I thought you had the Robert Geller Joseph glasses. I think the Marcellos are a bit bigger and the Josephs are smaller.

Marcellos

Josephs

December 09, 2009 @ 03:13:17
yo could someone post a cheaper substitute to the
Robert Gellar Marcellos
and where I could find it so I could try it on
December 09, 2009 @ 03:49:52
sick, thanks. I thought you had the Robert Geller Joseph glasses. I think the Marcellos are a bit bigger and the Josephs are smaller.

Marcellos

Josephs

I think they're about the same size man. The marcellos are more squarer as opposed to the joseph's which are more on the rounder side.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x