Pick Ups: 2009 (Flame Person = Infraction)

Nov 27, 2009 @ 13:07
nice RL oxford. i got a few black friday items i'll post soon
Nov 27, 2009 @ 14:46
Those are diving boards, not skate boards.

Na du they surfboards.
Nov 27, 2009 @ 14:50

Nov 27, 2009 @ 15:19
wtf you were at the triumvir warehouse too?! i was there and got a black card too dude!!

Nov 27, 2009 @ 15:22

guess what came in the mail today smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
already built the stand for it and bought a nice glass display case smokeyface

LIL WAYNE smokeyface
NO CEILINGS smokeyface
Nov 27, 2009 @ 15:28

$5 Commissary tees.
Friends Season 8&9. lol

WWW.SEQUENCE.US

Nov 27, 2009 @ 15:32
You got the BxH shirt for 5$? I'll give you triple that if it's a large.. Or if you can do a pickup.
Nov 27, 2009 @ 15:39
wtf you were at the triumvir warehouse too?! i was there and got a black card too dude!!

]

cool jacket, can you pick me up one?
Nov 27, 2009 @ 17:28
Nov 27, 2009 @ 17:45
Some of u are dumb as shit! Why would u skate an investment? Its a piece of art by Damien Hirst, doesnt matter if its on skateboard or piece of paper, its his art with is name on it! Which in all equals worth more than what u paid and will be worth more as time goes on! People like myself who are smart bought the set, i will sit on it, fuck it i might just hang it, cause i think it actually looks kinda sick when they are put all together with some space between em! Then im going to put them on ebay and make money! Its called investing in art..

Anyway my black friday pick up:

Nov 27, 2009 @ 17:54

i copped the same one too but 40" good pickup
Nov 27, 2009 @ 17:57
Some of u are dumb as shit! Why would u skate an investment? Its a piece of art by Damien Hirst, doesnt matter if its on skateboard or piece of paper, its his art with is name on it! Which in all equals worth more than what u paid and will be worth more as time goes on! People like myself who are smart bought the set, i will sit on it, fuck it i might just hang it, cause i think it actually looks kinda sick when they are put all together with some space between em! Then im going to put them on ebay and make money! Its called investing in art..

i like your thinking man
Nov 27, 2009 @ 17:57

$5 Commissary tees.
Friends Season 8&9. lol

whaaaat!? all comm sd had was 30% off, no $5 tees tonguefacetonguefacetonguefacetonguefacetongueface
Nov 27, 2009 @ 17:59

Melo Gang All Day

Nov 27, 2009 @ 18:17
Hahahaha

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

Nov 27, 2009 @ 19:37
Some of u are dumb as shit! Why would u skate an investment? Its a piece of art by Damien Hirst, doesnt matter if its on skateboard or piece of paper, its his art with is name on it!

I can't tell if you are trying to be serious. All skateboards are mass produced with some kind of design on it, which in your point of view is considered "art". Stop being so defensive, if you really felt the need to have it then just leave it at that.
Nov 27, 2009 @ 19:42

Anyway my black friday pick up:

When did colored dots on a skateboard become art?
Nov 27, 2009 @ 19:42
Sorry for the bad quality & color, phone camera sucks.

Left: Freshness Pacquiao Tee
Top: DIAMOND DMND Tee
Right: DIAMOND Live 2 Live Tee
Middle: Jugrnaut Shield Logo Crew
Nov 27, 2009 @ 19:45

When did ignorant people on Hypebeast decide to say what's art and not? Go read a book, du.
Nov 27, 2009 @ 19:46
art only becomes art when you accept it as art

food for thought

(•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□)

Nov 27, 2009 @ 20:05
I can't tell if you are trying to be serious. All skateboards are mass produced with some kind of design on it, which in your point of view is considered "art". Stop being so defensive, if you really felt the need to have it then just leave it at that.

Getting defensive, im just making a point to something u dont understand

For the both, since u dont know anything, the design on the bottom of the skateboard comes from the original piece by Hirst called "LSD"... When supreme did the the collab they decide to take this print from his original piece and print it on the decks! So this is now part of his LSD collection! Which is a piece of an art collection! When an artist creates something, it becomes a form of art! .
Nov 27, 2009 @ 20:07
When did ignorant people on Hypebeast decide to say what's art and not? Go read a book, du.

Is this considered art? Someone designed it.

Nov 27, 2009 @ 20:09
utilitarian art
Nov 27, 2009 @ 20:10

there's no such limit in the expressions. Expressing is the ART.

take your ass to ART 101 man
Nov 27, 2009 @ 20:15
there's no such limit in the expressions. Expressing is the ART.

take your ass to ART 101 man

I've taken Art 101.|0
Nov 27, 2009 @ 20:17
Getting defensive, im just making a point to something u dont understand

What don't I understand? Are you trying to convince me what art is? LOL
Nov 27, 2009 @ 20:22
if i take a shit in a toilet, i can call it art. notice the brown color varies with swirls of hot cheetos red.
Nov 27, 2009 @ 20:25

swag, goodwill swag.

julianxberman.tumblr.com /

Nov 27, 2009 @ 20:27
if i take a shit in a toilet, i can call it art. notice the brown color varies with swirls of hot cheetos red.

this will definitely be more artistic than the crap currently out!
Nov 27, 2009 @ 20:29
oh fuck you julez
I envy you ahaha
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.