Pick Ups: 2009 (Flame Person = Infraction)

September 06, 2009 @ 06:55:33
fine-nike.com
September 06, 2009 @ 10:30:08
hey where can you get those blue vans with brownish shoelaces? I haven't seen any in my place.... Melbourne, Australia... are they only avaliable in Vans shops? and are there any good sites where I can dope some good kicks or those vans ^ ?

I think they sell those era's at urban outfitters.
September 06, 2009 @ 11:12:46

sadly, only the jack's fit me smh

wtaps for sale?
size?
September 06, 2009 @ 11:20:39
i know this is a dumb question....but

is the store "nordstrom" nordstrom rack?
September 06, 2009 @ 11:30:51
No, theres a difference between "Nordstrom" and "Nordstrom Rack"
September 06, 2009 @ 11:36:52
Originally posted by Inactive User
i know this is a dumb question....but

is the store "nordstrom" nordstrom rack?

You can find a rack of shoes on sale at Nordstrom.

Thus, the "Nordstrom rack."
September 06, 2009 @ 11:37:02
FUUUUUCK

thanks
September 06, 2009 @ 12:10:28
Look at everyone hitting up Nordstrom Rack! Finally, people have been catching on... But its usually only small sizes like 7/7.5 or big ass sizes 12/13
September 06, 2009 @ 12:12:40

sadly, only the jack's fit me smh

damn you so you're the one getting all the good stuff at glendaletongueface going there today any more good stuff left?
September 06, 2009 @ 12:38:42
idk about a rack at nordstroms thats the nordstrom rack. its a complete different store but owned by nordstrom. its all the shit they couldnt sell at the store

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 06, 2009 @ 12:50:05
ah i see i thought the name of the store was nordstrom rack :D. you guys are awesome
September 06, 2009 @ 12:56:31
ah i see i thought the name of the store was nordstrom rack :D. you guys are awesome

the name is nordstrom rack man
September 06, 2009 @ 12:57:47
im confused people are tellin me there 2 stores and there 1 store.
September 06, 2009 @ 12:59:18
Yeah there is Nordstrom then there is Nordstrom Rack... Owned by the same people just Nordstrom rack has everything marked down so they can get rid of it! And also tend to get other stuff, as we see they get random vans from time to time as well as other shoes and clothes!
September 06, 2009 @ 13:11:44
listen to him^^

its a separate store that got shit on the low low
September 06, 2009 @ 13:22:11
i can never even find a rack, fuck jersey

dude...there's a nordstrom rack in the bergen town center. north jersey. not sure which part of jersey you're from but that's the only one. and don't get all excited. they rarely have anything good. tongueface
September 06, 2009 @ 13:55:32
Most all SoCal Racks have good shit 'cause of the distributor for Nordstrom is the same as the one for Vans/Converse/NB/etc.

Or so I've been told.

I remember back when SBs werent so pawppin', mine would get good Dunk SBs on the reg.
September 06, 2009 @ 14:54:21
lol, not at all. i've been a fan of becks and united since '95. you probably had no idea who he was until he married a spice girl tho. Let me ask u this, do you think you'll make it to the mls from your d1 school?
..and i can tell u suck ass cuz you got berry vapors

I'm older than you. You're still in high school. SMH. Will I make it to the MLS? That's a hard question to answer. I was sidelined with alot of small, nagging injuries my freshman year. Sophomore year I was putting up decent numbers and playing quite well until another injury came. The season just started again and this is my time to shine with stats. Now, I'll be truthful and say that depending on the numbers I produce with the remainder of my collegiate career will determine if I get drafted. Also, if I was to speak in an honest manner about my skills I would say I should be able to make a roster spot on an MLS team.

To the later, you're probably too slow to keep up with the vapors.
September 06, 2009 @ 14:56:07
dude you have a name inspired by Dragonball-fuckin-Z, you can't say shit.

edit: and berry vapors are sucky-ass boots, especially buying them now. theres already 3 better vapor 5 colourways than those shitty pink ones

I like the pink. These vapors give you more pivot control than the 5s that's why I rotate both into my lineup.
September 06, 2009 @ 15:32:48
I'm older than you. You're still in high school. SMH. Will I make it to the MLS? That's a hard question to answer. I was sidelined with alot of small, nagging injuries my freshman year. Sophomore year I was putting up decent numbers and playing quite well until another injury came. The season just started again and this is my time to shine with stats. Now, I'll be truthful and say that depending on the numbers I produce with the remainder of my collegiate career will determine if I get drafted. Also, if I was to speak in an honest manner about my skills I would say I should be able to make a roster spot on an MLS team.

To the later, you're probably too slow to keep up with the vapors.

I like the pink. These vapors give you more pivot control than the 5s that's why I rotate both into my lineup.

Can't keep up with Vapors? Anyone can wear Vapors, even the slowest plaers. Doesn't mean shit.

Dude, what's your name, lets see your stats, lets see whether you could fill a spot.

(Oh and i'm being looked at by an Arsenal scout now for a couple of games >smh playing for Arsenal >>>>>>>>>> MLS)
September 06, 2009 @ 15:36:15
Arsenal what? youth? Offcourse Arsenal>MLS. Anyone can buy Vapors but it doesn't mean they can live up to the shoe's potential.
September 06, 2009 @ 15:39:33
Yeah, one of Arsenal's youth scout/coaches is a coach at my mates club, I went along to a session to see if I wanted to join that club and he saw me, said that he'd take a look at me over a few games and possibly have a trial with Arsenal.
September 06, 2009 @ 15:41:35
Just copped a white 2001 Honda Accord with dope rims and leather interior for 5gs.

pics soon to come like on wednesday.
September 06, 2009 @ 15:52:44
Yeah, one of Arsenal's youth scout/coaches is a coach at my mates club, I went along to a session to see if I wanted to join that club and he saw me, said that he'd take a look at me over a few games and possibly have a trial with Arsenal.

That's pretty sweet man. I remember going over there with my club a couple of years ago and training with the Arsenal youth squad for three weeks. It's rediculously how well trained and conditioned they are.
September 06, 2009 @ 16:02:30
It's insane how much better they are. I used to play for West Ham youth academy when I was 8/9, so I played all the local clubs youth teams (London clubs, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea, Crystal Palace etc). I was talking to my dad a while ago and he just said that we won every game except Arsenal, who were just outstanding, even at that age.
September 06, 2009 @ 16:39:07

September 06, 2009 @ 16:43:59
It's insane how much better they are. I used to play for West Ham youth academy when I was 8/9, so I played all the local clubs youth teams (London clubs, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea, Crystal Palace etc). I was talking to my dad a while ago and he just said that we won every game except Arsenal, who were just outstanding, even at that age.

It's the prestige of the name that draws alot of the local talent at a young age.
September 06, 2009 @ 16:47:24
what denim, koor?
September 06, 2009 @ 16:50:01
earnest sewn, was looking for a lighter looser alternative to my raws. might just taper slightly, maybe not even.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x