HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
March 23, 2009 @ 11:54 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

OK...I'm curious...most of us on here believe that hitting women is wrong. But if a woman is attacking you...not provoking you...i'm talking about slapping, punching, kicking, scratching, biting, etc. And not just one slap. I mean she's really trying to hurt you with repetitive strikes.....what would you do?

Would you make an exception and knock her out? What's your alternative.

My alternative is to grapple her and get the rear mount with hooks (mma dudes know what's up). Probably put her in a full nelson. Wait til she calms down.

Worst case scenario though, i really think i might push the back of her head through the dry wall and just hold her there and look at her like "trick, you really wanna try this?" That SOUNDS a bit excessive, but it's more intimidating than painful.

Your turn. Please, offer a best case scenario and a worst case scenario....and preferably a comedic scenario...this doesn't have to be a serious thread. Domestic abuse can be funny if you say it the right way....but never in real life is it funny...except when they're celebrities........or clowns.....or midgets......or poor white trash with their silly hillbilly accents...gosh...i love hillbillies.

So, your turn...how would you beat...i mean, defuse your woman?
March 23, 2009 @ 11:55 AM
swagasfuck

wsup den
March 23, 2009 @ 11:58 AM
mYslead

act like a bitch
get treated like a bitch

no matter what lol.
March 23, 2009 @ 11:58 AM
iDANYO

"I'll never hit a girl but I'll shake the shit out of you"
March 23, 2009 @ 11:59 AM
Domo

I tied my girlfriend up and put her in the closet for an hour
March 23, 2009 @ 12:00 PM
karakter1

call da cops on a trick. They never think they can get locked for that shit! Thatl fuck them all up.
March 23, 2009 @ 12:03 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

act like a bitch
get treated like a bitch

no matter what lol.

but how is are they supposed to get treated?
March 23, 2009 @ 12:06 PM
SubPrime

lol this thread ftw

i'd probably smash her head through the drywall like dm suggested

and maybe, maybe, just maybe, pull her panties down and start doing a dry fuck while her head is still stuck in the wall

and then maybe she'd calm down =/
March 23, 2009 @ 12:10 PM
AbDizzy

Walk away, or push her away.
March 23, 2009 @ 12:15 PM
ends!

Over here alot of Jakey girls start a load of trouble with random guys because they know that guys wont hit them back. So if a girl properly hit me for no reason i don't think id hesitate to clothesline from hell her ass.
I know a few guys who have straight knocked out girls for this reason haha.
March 23, 2009 @ 12:15 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

lol this thread ftw

i'd probably smash her head through the drywall like dm suggested

and maybe, maybe, just maybe, pull her panties down and start doing a dry fuck while her head is still stuck in the wall

and then maybe she'd calm down =/

lmaooo! see, subprime gets it.

Walk away, or push her away.

But i'm saying, if she's attacking you...like she's all over you scratching, pulling hair biting, slapping...you can't WALK away...you'll have to run if anything...
March 23, 2009 @ 12:16 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Over here alot of Jakey girls start a load of trouble with random guys because they know that guys wont hit them back. So if a girl properly hit me for no reason i don't think id hesitate to clothesline from hell her ass.
I know a few guys who have straight knocked out girls for this reason haha.

dope
March 23, 2009 @ 12:17 PM
AbDizzy

lmaooo! see, subprime gets it.

But i'm saying, if she's attacking you...like she's all over you scratching, pulling hair biting, slapping...you can't WALK away...you'll have to run if anything...

I'd run away then, I know it's pussy but I see hitting a woman as even more pussy.
March 23, 2009 @ 12:25 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

I'd run away then, I know it's pussy but I see hitting a woman as even more pussy.

what about choking? Or stomping on her toes?

Shorty smacked me a couple months ago, I choked the shit out of her for like 5 seconds. I wanted to rip her fucking neck apart.

you know, it's not a "cool" thing to do...but at the same time, sometimes I think it's necessary. Let them know that they cannot get away with that type of crap without SOME sort of repercussions.
March 23, 2009 @ 01:23 PM
Cairo

Girl tried to smack me up a few months back. She got about two in before I bobbed under her slap and grabbed her in the clinch. I didn't even have to throw a knee or elbow, that alone scared the shit out of her.

I would never hit a girl just because we were arguing or if she hit me once and I deserved it, but if you try to attack me and think you can get away with it, I'll remind you that I can completely destroy you, and I don't even have to hit you to prove it.
March 23, 2009 @ 01:37 PM
CASHVILLE.931

If she's tryna beat my ass she's a bitch. And hitting a girl is one thing but hitting a bitch is another.
March 23, 2009 @ 01:42 PM
Whatyoumean?

i cant imagine ever like beatin the shit outta a girl prob just hold her back until she stopped.. i dunno suppose it depends on the situatuon and how buff she was, dont wanna fight no body builder haha
March 23, 2009 @ 01:46 PM
illy

me and my homeboy were seriously talking about this a few days ago.
if i slap a dude, i dont think it calls for any reprecussions
but if im straight beating on my *****, i kind of expect to get hit back. if a chick wants to seriously fight her dude, she can't expect NOTHING to happen...
March 23, 2009 @ 01:49 PM
Bill B.

Pull her hair then go to the crippler crossface.

Judo motherfuckin chop

Falcon Punch

Or Lou Ferrigno sleeper hold that bitch
March 23, 2009 @ 01:51 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

me and my homeboy were seriously talking about this a few days ago.
if i slap a dude, i dont think it calls for any reprecussions
but if im straight beating on my *****, i kind of expect to get hit back. if a chick wants to seriously fight her dude, she can't expect NOTHING to happen...

you are a wise young lady.

i cant imagine ever like beatin the shit outta a girl prob just hold her back until she stopped.. i dunno suppose it depends on the situatuon and how buff she was, dont wanna fight no body builder haha

LOL @ body builder.

Judo motherfuckin chop

Falcon Punch

LMAO! YES! hahah
March 23, 2009 @ 01:57 PM
JakeF.Baby

WTB: Levis LVC 1947 501 Saddlemans 31w or 32w ; White or Red '06 Nike SB Supreme Blazer Shoelaces

March 23, 2009 @ 01:57 PM
illy

you are a wise young lady.

this dude i used to date got in a fight with a girl once. i would have felt bad except that i saw how the whole thing went down. she got in his face, punched him in the jaw, so he hit her back and threw her on the ground... i mean yo what else do you expect to happen? you can't go all mortal kombat on someone and expect them to walk away...
March 23, 2009 @ 01:59 PM
CASHVILLE.931

"get mortal combat on somebody"

LMAO.

illly da bess
March 23, 2009 @ 02:17 PM
Whatyoumean?

Judo motherfuckin chop

Falcon Punch

Falcon Punch! hahahaha anyone got the little pic of it?? cool
March 23, 2009 @ 02:38 PM
Sev

ULTIMATE PUNCH!!

March 23, 2009 @ 02:38 PM
mYslead

you can't go all mortal kombat on someone and expect them to walk away...

exactly.
March 23, 2009 @ 03:03 PM
thepaintedbird

I wouldn't fight back, just let her beat the shit out of you. By the time it's done she'll be so horny and willing.

jk AbDizzy Crew 4 lyfe
March 23, 2009 @ 03:06 PM

Inactive

Under general law Self Defense is not exclusive to one sex or the other. If a girl is beating on you you can defend yourself. But, other factors are taken into consideration like, if you could have avoided the situation and walked away, the dramatic size difference and basically case by case scenarios. For the most part you really gotta be backed in a corner.
March 23, 2009 @ 03:19 PM
LiquidSwords

If women want equal rights to men, then they should expect to get hit like you would hit a man lol.
March 23, 2009 @ 03:56 PM

Please login first to reply.