Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
April 14, 2009 @ 08:57 PM
dark

SD, go cross the border into tijuana and go to the red light district

no seriously though, LA
April 14, 2009 @ 08:59 PM
Joweee

UCLA is a better school than UCSD

Yup. I like La but i wanna live in SD. I just like the atmosphere.
April 14, 2009 @ 11:25 PM
Quasi

Los Angeles homie, no question
April 14, 2009 @ 11:29 PM
lucky

both are sick i live in SD but so much to do in LA and UCLA hands down thats were i want to go

BLOG http://creativediscourse.tumblr.com/ ART http://lukehaeger.tumblr.com/

April 14, 2009 @ 11:37 PM
meowmix

i'ved lived in san diego my whole life, but i'm going to say UCLA > UCSD. There isn't much around UCSD besides the beach. And if you wanna visit san diego while in LA you can get here pretty fast
April 15, 2009 @ 02:51 AM
Studio Red

I'm a second year in Marshall and I live in the uppers lol. You?

Lowers FTW.
April 15, 2009 @ 04:56 AM
OJxx

i'ved lived in san diego my whole life, but i'm going to say UCLA > UCSD. There isn't much around UCSD besides the beach. And if you wanna visit san diego while in LA you can get here pretty fast

if you consider a 2hr drive pretty fast
April 15, 2009 @ 05:50 AM
ae86

ive lived in both cities, but i would have to say LA. id say nightlife is a little bit better in LA. shopping is def much better, especially if ur into streetwear cuz all the boutiques are here. i dont know too much about food, but LA definitely is more diverse to say the least. weather is pretty much the same imo, although ive been told SD has the best weather, but i believe so cal in general has the best weather. id say both have great girls, but like food, definitely theres more diversity here and i gotta say the asians here are way better thats for damn sure. school wise, i have a good amount of friends who go to both schools and like ppl have said before it really depends on what your major is and what ur plans are after graduation. I make trips at least once a month to go visit friends down in SD and i must it is really nice tho, especially the La Jolla area, but everything seems so spread apart and at nite it feels dead, almost like ur in the boonies or something. granted i only live in SD for 3 years during middle school, while ive spent 9 plus years now in OC/LA. although ive lived in both cities i must say i am biased towards LA. I cant say too much on behalf of SD, so i can only speak from wut ive experienced myself. I do have a few gripes about LA tho. traffic here is ridiculous, i hate it with a passion, but nothing you can really do about it (unless u have a motorcycle) so u just gotta deal with it. Lot of bad drivers here too imo. Its more dirty than SD id say, but that also depends on wut part of LA youre in. LA does have its really nice areas. still tho when it comes down to it LA all day everyday. so yeah just my 2 cents.
April 15, 2009 @ 11:33 AM
Fest

My fam's from SD and i love the culture there. ill be a chargers/pads/gulls fan for life homes. but I gotta go wit livin in LA. love it here. Going to UCLA so i stayed in the area.

and whoever said UCLA and UCSD are even on girls? seriously? have you been to UCLA's undie run? lol

UCLA>UCSD in everything

Please login first to reply.