FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
March 19, 2009 @ 12:45 AM
PepShe

this is kinda how i feel....

March 19, 2009 @ 12:47 AM
Cairo

March 19, 2009 @ 12:48 AM
why?wolf

this is kinda how i feel....

wow you are even smarter than I thought|0
March 19, 2009 @ 12:50 AM
Cairo

March 19, 2009 @ 12:54 AM
PepShe

O_O i found a article to support this threads opinon....SOOOO it must be true huh.

explict content:

<-- btw this is no accident... someone please help me write my paper!!! grrr... writers block....
March 19, 2009 @ 12:59 AM
no1collector

O_O i found a article to support this threads opinon....SOOOO it must be true huh.

explict content:

<-- btw this is no accident... someone please help me write my paper!!! grrr... writers block....

What kind of paper are you writing?
March 19, 2009 @ 01:00 AM
PepShe

donatello has so much swag...

mm mm good like cambells... april better watch out!!!

but then again she IS white girl >.>
March 19, 2009 @ 01:01 AM
PepShe

What kind of paper are you writing?

its a character argument paper... on section 8 housing.... anthro-english ....
March 19, 2009 @ 01:04 AM
no1collector

its a character argument paper... on section 8 housing.... anthro-english ....

Public housing? I just wrote a paper on gentrification 2 weeks ago. cool
March 19, 2009 @ 01:10 AM
PepShe

yea sooo... you wanna send that here smile ... i'll be your friend
March 19, 2009 @ 02:50 AM
Sk00tZ

That nigga still mad? Wtf?

This thread was supposed to be funny, and he had to ruin it with his sensitivity. He probably got herpes from some white slut and now he's mad. Or his gf left him for a mexican.
March 19, 2009 @ 02:53 AM
Cairo

That nigga still mad? Wtf?

This thread was supposed to be funny, and he had to ruin it with his sensitivity. He probably got herpes from some white slut and now he's mad. Or his gf left him for a mexican.

Definitely that one
March 19, 2009 @ 08:26 AM
!OhYesHeDid!

white girls are cool with me.

edit:the yellow fever movement is played. i got with my first Asian girl last week and it wasnt what i expected.mehh
March 19, 2009 @ 08:38 AM
!OhYesHeDid!

word though not a lot of black people know where they're from. white suburban kids at least have some clue. black people dont really.

As to the black girl thing,mad white girls get pregnant but they have moms and pops able to abort the baby cause they have cash flow. in the hood thats not happening. its still not an excuse though cause condoms do exist and its too many young black mothers out there. everyone i went to middle school with has a baby now. shit is crazy.

and i think yall need to get around the right black girls. cause i see a lot of loud ignorant black girls every day,but i also see confident educated ones(who are freaks too lol). i be seeing white girls acting an ass too. white people was going nutts on st pats yesterday lol.
March 19, 2009 @ 09:01 AM
randysav

love white girls&)

Yes, and they got crazy last nights.
March 19, 2009 @ 09:17 AM
why?wolf

explict content:

If you read it you would realize that they are accurate statistics but I wouldn't expect that from someone who uses a u still mad picture. the fact remains that I used facts to support my opinion. I dont know where you learned to debate but us intelligent people know you have to present facts otherwise your argument means nothing.

www.avert.org/america.htm
March 19, 2009 @ 09:34 AM
BruhMan

If you read it you would realize that they are accurate statistics but I wouldn't expect that from someone who uses a u still mad picture. the fact remains that I used facts to support my opinion. I dont know where you learned to debate but us intelligent people know you have to present facts otherwise your argument means nothing.

www.avert.org/america.htm

you're the only one that gives a fuck about stats. everyone else is just stating that white chicks are the easiest and you're pretty much the only one that seems to disagree.
March 19, 2009 @ 09:57 AM
why?wolf

you're the only one that gives a fuck about stats. everyone else is just stating that white chicks are the easiest and you're pretty much the only one that seems to disagree.

but the fact remains that statistics and facts win arguments not a tiny populations opinion >sad
March 19, 2009 @ 10:29 AM
Hellah Fresh

Mexican girls are freaky they are down for 2somes and more. Even had them hoes eating each other out like they was at a Chinese Buffet.
March 19, 2009 @ 10:57 AM
yungm

but the fact remains that statistics and facts win arguments not a tiny populations opinion >sad

in this case, populations opinion wins. you can take your stats and else where, where someone cares.
March 19, 2009 @ 11:49 AM
BruhMan

sex isnt the only way to get aids though. seeing as drug use is more prominent in the hood or so they say, and the sharing of needles and druggie women doing shit for drugs like prostitution since they cant afford it which leads to black men getting aids/std's and that comes to the women of today being born with aids. from what i've been hearing/reading, which is the biggest blow for black women, is that there are a lot of "downlow" brothers, smh, out there that are spreading it as well, and not to mention that gay/bi males are accountable for most of the aids/hiv population. so its not the black women, its the men. real talk though, do you hang out with black chicks? have you ever been to a black party/function? do you even chill with black people period?
March 19, 2009 @ 12:37 PM
why?wolf

sex isnt the only way to get aids though. seeing as drug use is more prominent in the hood or so they say, and the sharing of needles and druggie women doing shit for drugs like prostitution since they cant afford it which leads to black men getting aids/std's and that comes to the women of today being born with aids. from what i've been hearing/reading, which is the biggest blow for black women, is that there are a lot of "downlow" brothers, smh, out there that are spreading it as well, and not to mention that gay/bi males are accountable for most of the aids/hiv population. so its not the black women, its the men. real talk though, do you hang out with black chicks? have you ever been to a black party/function? do you even chill with black people period?

actually if you read anything its a common misconception that homosexuals are the biggest carrier of hiv/aids if you read that article it explains this. And also most the people I hang with from my neighborhood happen to be black. I live off of Garrison ave in Baltimore in Chelsea Terrace so don't try to tell me I don't hang out with black people.
March 19, 2009 @ 12:50 PM
modernmischief

if your black like me than alot of white girls are sluts, but every race has sluts not just whites
March 19, 2009 @ 12:56 PM
Liquid

^ this is contradictory seeing as how the "winning" or "losing" of an argument is directly related to said tiny population's opinion. Case in point, in this thread, on this website you are currently losing this argument yet you are the only one who has given statistics. What you're missing is that your stats of stds and pregnancy or whatever else you may have posted are only side effects of sex, not always directly related and lack reasonable external factors. ie: -A:"White water rafting is the most dangerous water activity". B: "Nuh-uh, Statstics show that way more people die from shark attacks while surfing than white water rafting therefore you are wrong."...this is the type of argument you are providing. Give us a link to the stats of girls that get picked up fucked more with the least of amount of work, and then I'll be willing to listen to your point.

Note: I'm not 100% sure I even agree with the OP, but I definitely disagree with you.

P.S: your post is ironic because yourself being a tiny population, have stated an opinion and claimed it as a fact, which I pointed out by bolding it. Lulz may ensue.

Richard Cumming: word if your dick aint wet 24/7 you’re a simp. if theres no pussy around bess b’lee dat i got my dick in a glass of water

March 19, 2009 @ 12:59 PM
BruhMan

actually if you read anything its a common misconception that homosexuals are the biggest carrier of hiv/aids if you read that article it explains this. And also most the people I hang with from my neighborhood happen to be black. I live off of Garrison ave in Baltimore in Chelsea Terrace so don't try to tell me I don't hang out with black people.

so you see black chicks making out with random dudes as well as chicks, flashing their tits, and all that off the wall shit that white chicks do? me being black, i have a lot of black friends from middle class niiggas to rich ballin out of control niiggas to straight hood niiggas. all the parties i've been to i've never saw a black chick do any of those things, not saying that there arent black chicks out there that dont do it, but more than likely you'll see a white chick doing it. me being from a white area, i've seen white chicks doing shit like this so many times its not even that cool anymore. hell thats not just for the area i live in. even out of town its the same with white chicks. white chicks go the extra mile to get attention and they are more likely to give up the ass easier. their sluts, their easy, fuck the stats. maybe they dont seem like sluts to you because they dont show you no love. its pretty much a majority vote and you're pretty much the only one going against it.
March 19, 2009 @ 01:07 PM
BruhMan

if your black like me than alot of white girls are sluts, but every race has sluts not just whites

thats an ill ass avy homie...boyz in the hood ftw
March 19, 2009 @ 01:24 PM
richedesilien

cool bro. We're going back to making faces.

[SIZE="6"]&#3237;_&#3237;[/SIZE]

lmao.

(

do you support systematic white supremacy or nah?

March 19, 2009 @ 01:32 PM
Sk00tZ

Look nigga, it comes down to this:

I can fuck a white chick in less time than I could a black/latina/asian chick, on average. That's what the fuck WE'RE talking about. Nobody knows what the fuck you're talking about, and now it looks like you're typing through tears trying to get people to believe you.
March 19, 2009 @ 01:34 PM
BruhMan

Look nigga, it comes down to this:

I can fuck a white chick in less time than I could a black/latina/asian chick, on average. That's what the fuck WE'RE talking about. Nobody knows what the fuck you're talking about, and now it looks like you're typing through tears trying to get people to believe you.

basically
March 19, 2009 @ 01:35 PM
why?wolf

so you see black chicks making out with random dudes as well as chicks, flashing their tits, and all that off the wall shit that white chicks do? me being black, i have a lot of black friends from middle class niiggas to rich ballin out of control niiggas to straight hood niiggas. all the parties i've been to i've never saw a black chick do any of those things, not saying that there arent black chicks out there that dont do it, but more than likely you'll see a white chick doing it. me being from a white area, i've seen white chicks doing shit like this so many times its not even that cool anymore. hell thats not just for the area i live in. even out of town its the same with white chicks. white chicks go the extra mile to get attention and they are more likely to give up the ass easier. their sluts, their easy, fuck the stats. maybe they dont seem like sluts to you because they dont show you no love. its pretty much a majority vote and you're pretty much the only one going against it.

Hypebeast is not a majority, also you all are getting this from personal experience which does not mean its fact. There is no study that says white girls are more promiscuous. Also you sound like a fucking 5th grader with this majority wins bullshit, also I am the only one going against it because I am the only one intelligent to know that an argument based on opinion is not scientific and therefore not accurate. You can say what you will but the fact of the matter is that your just talking with nothing to back it up. Your experience with a small percentage of one race doesn't mean that they all do this one thing. I mean this argument is the same as me saying all blacks are lazy and on welfare. I realize that we are never going to agree so I guess it doesn't matter really however did you graduate high school I mean facts are an important part of a debate something your side is lacking.

Please login first to reply.