Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
March 16, 2009 @ 12:16 AM
Seeing Red

where do you like take your chick out on a date?

cant say movies.... thats so played out...

thinking of somewhere to take this chick next weekend.
March 16, 2009 @ 12:19 AM
julian.

lazer tag.

julianxberman.tumblr.com /

March 16, 2009 @ 12:21 AM
aa a.

my pants, yadadadad
March 16, 2009 @ 12:25 AM
kvc06

Wherever your mom wants in exchange for sex
March 16, 2009 @ 12:26 AM
.emaN

somewhere scenic = automatic bj.
March 16, 2009 @ 12:28 AM
Aww Skills

take her out to dinner. classic.
March 16, 2009 @ 12:29 AM
jayrolled

disneyland
March 16, 2009 @ 12:32 AM
kvc06

On a more serious note: movies
March 16, 2009 @ 12:36 AM
CONQ

Shit i be gamin bitches by taken em places other dudes dont. Museums, the park, walks by the lake, cookin em dinner...

just put some thought into it homie and itll work out in your favor believe me

edit: shit youre in chicago? take that bitch to the art institute, or shed aquarium
March 16, 2009 @ 12:47 AM
Cairo

Movies suck, dinner dates suck.

Movies you can't talk, or do anything really. So unless she's already on your dick just a waste of money. Dinner is a waste of money and time if you guys don't know each other that well yet.

It depends on the girl and how much you're vibing. If she's really digging your swagger hit up a coffee shop, chit chat for a bit then bounce back to your place. That's all it takes.

If she's not quite convinced she wants to hang out first, do something FUN

Dinner is not fun. Sitting in your car looking at some fucking city view is not fun. Too many guys try to sexualize the date too early, you gotta take it at the right pace. Dinner, scenic car view, dark movie theater, all sub-communicate sex a ton. If she's not down yet, it's just going to make her uncomfortable and you're not getting laid. sad It works if she's already down, or you're both 16, but it's not consistent enough to be worth it.

I don't know what's in your area, but i'm sure you can find fun shit to do like lazer tag, mini golf, or just exploring downtown and messing around. Shit even the aquarium is a dope ass place to go.
March 16, 2009 @ 12:52 AM
DaveGold

Where would you recommend a 15 yr. old to take a girl out on a date?

www.ProbablyNotGold.com

March 16, 2009 @ 12:57 AM
SFCA

Where would you recommend a 15 yr. old to take a girl out on a date?

nice park on a nice day. bring some food and chill.

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

March 16, 2009 @ 01:00 AM
Mizz

walk around, talk, eat, all that good stuff
March 16, 2009 @ 01:02 AM
DREWKKAKE

fav. lol

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

March 16, 2009 @ 01:36 AM
rtst102

Shit i be gamin bitches by taken em places other dudes dont. Museums, the park, walks by the lake, cookin em dinner...

just put some thought into it homie and itll work out in your favor believe me

edit: shit youre in chicago? take that bitch to the art institute, or shed aquarium

do you cook them cock sandwiches, man or whut?

I actually do a lot of the things conq just mentioned with my gf.
March 16, 2009 @ 01:45 AM
Guapamole

chuck e cheese
March 16, 2009 @ 02:04 AM
DunkPunk

target

go play "the first person you see in red you must ask them a stupid ass question."

it makes them lul everytime.

edit: not employees.

CURRENTLY IN LONDON.

March 16, 2009 @ 02:23 AM
DaveGold

target

go play "the first person you see in red you must ask them a stupid ass question."

it makes them lul everytime.

lol that sounds pretty interesting.
i might try it since the mall/theatre place is across the street from a target.

www.ProbablyNotGold.com

March 16, 2009 @ 02:24 AM
DaveGold

I don't know what's in your area, but i'm sure you can find fun shit to do like lazer tag, mini golf, or just exploring downtown and messing around. Shit even the aquarium is a dope ass place to go.

i would have to somewhat disagree with the mini-golf one because that shit is petty boring after a few rounds imo.
not unless it's like a group of people then maybe.

www.ProbablyNotGold.com

March 16, 2009 @ 02:25 AM
Blaz3r

^ that is not funny....

people are trying to work and youre trying to screw around with them...

Do you honestly feel happy about being cruel to someone making minimum wage working @ Target...

SMH @ some of you lames...
March 16, 2009 @ 02:35 AM
carlsaw

disneyland

this made me /o/ for real
March 16, 2009 @ 02:38 AM
Beez

Movies you can't talk, or do anything really. So unless she's already on your dick just a waste of money. Dinner is a waste of money and time if you guys don't know each other that well yet.

It depends on the girl and how much you're vibing. If she's really digging your swagger hit up a coffee shop, chit chat for a bit then bounce back to your place. That's all it takes.

Dinner is not fun. Sitting in your car looking at some fucking city view is not fun. Too many guys try to sexualize the date too early, you gotta take it at the right pace. Dinner, scenic car view, dark movie theater, all sub-communicate sex a ton. If she's not down yet, it's just going to make her uncomfortable and you're not getting laid. sad It works if she's already down, or you're both 16, but it's not consistent enough to be worth it.

hit the head on the nail... real deal.

take this into consideration girls really just require logic it just doesnt seem so on the surface because it's inconspicuous. if you go and do something fun the first couple of hangouts it'll lead to more things of course. i know it's kinda gay (no homo) but picture a girl's perspective on a date before you set into any plan(s) you have and question if it'll be fun. Once the girl has enough fun she'll be more interested in having fun w/ you (if yadada mean LULZ).

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

March 16, 2009 @ 06:41 AM
Colin G.

realest shit you ever wrote..
March 16, 2009 @ 07:00 AM

Inactive

^thats some true shyt son!
duude, mini golf be the best way to go. . . .then hit up pizza place after. FUN!
March 16, 2009 @ 08:57 AM
weed_dad69

basement
March 16, 2009 @ 09:08 AM
nothinbutheat420

your room is a decent spot when you got good movies to watch
March 16, 2009 @ 09:08 AM
Black Chanler

Mini Golf, you can find out a lot about a person through their competitive side.

and its cheap
March 16, 2009 @ 12:03 PM
timmehboii

I just hit the mall and go window shopping, if they are really fine, they just might get something.
March 16, 2009 @ 12:05 PM
Domo

chinese buffet and make her pay.

then hit up the "look out spot" where no one can see you.

then rape.
March 16, 2009 @ 12:06 PM
kvc06

chinese buffet and make her pay.

^ best idea yet
woops i forgot my wallet at home...
hope ya dont mind

Please login first to reply.