Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
March 17, 2009 @ 01:49 AM
saurier

laff at all the people posting hate in here. everyone thinks they're above average.

none of you fools matter.

http://saurierco.com ///////////////////// Molosser Rex

March 17, 2009 @ 02:08 AM
bloxheads

settle down bro. why would you tell him to get at you when he's in ur neck of the woods. thats corny as hell. neither of you are gonna push to shove

i just want to be an e-thug =(
March 17, 2009 @ 02:09 AM
bloxheads

its the internet. but if he need that.....
March 17, 2009 @ 02:09 AM
steeezuschrist

March 17, 2009 @ 02:25 AM
Cairo

Helgen needs to get over himself
March 17, 2009 @ 08:45 PM
RyanF.Baby

People Who Think They're SUPAR KEWL~ cause they use and abuse Macro on their camera
...also need to fuck off

(•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□)

March 23, 2009 @ 03:23 AM
Failure Pt.4

Helgen needs to get over himself

and people who hate on flannels and vans.....flannels/vans are wassup....sure too many people rock but it people act like it's taboo to rock it nowadays
March 23, 2009 @ 03:38 AM
typo

church of self righteousness is in service. preach on brotha helgen, preach on.
March 23, 2009 @ 04:56 AM
Failure Pt.4

naw bro, all the blabbing about how much sex u have, how you will knock everybody out how much better you are then everybody else, and how cool you are is meh. It used to be funny and cool before but there is only so many teams u can repeat all that shit. no one cares

That actually doesn't bother me much though, but ur modding does. Always talking shit to a member about how he is stupid or how he's a virgin, and then getting mad when they reply and deleting their posts/giving infractions/banning them is lame as hell.

I just don't think you're meant to be a mod
March 23, 2009 @ 05:02 AM
Cairo

The fuck are you both on about? I'm not over or under anything, I'm just living life and blabbing about the struggles, feats and excitements of an every day guy... Possibly better than the two of you, hence the hatery.

I'm just saying you can only sing the same song so many times before it gets old.
March 23, 2009 @ 05:29 AM
Cairo

Like I said, hatery, I have not made a thread in like, how long? So I guess in order to not seem so dope, i should stop posting in other threads all together? Another thing is how observant some people are, you could post a picture next to your user names, and I wouldn't even recognize you nor care who you were in the first place, so stop caring so much, yo.

The ridiculous part is how you get banned, how many times? Knowing you're unwanted, like you seriously have no life, and continue to do stupid things which nobody likes or cares about, just trying to get your name out on a forum. If I was really trying to do that, I would post my real name, but I'm not.

Yeah, there are people on forums that do shit in reality that'd like to to talk about it sometimes, even though I haven't in a while, I just think dudes care way too much and need to seriously stop coming on the forum so much as to know what each and every other male on this forum is doing, wearing and which slang terms he is using day by day.

I usually assume the same can't happen to most people here because they're under the age and might not be in a happening place or have the physical appearance to mingle as much as the next man might, but I'm sure things will look up some day.

Enjoy the rest of the morning, I should be getting to bed.

This is what I mean. Just chill man, you don't need to prove anything to any of us.
March 23, 2009 @ 09:23 AM
Failure Pt.4

Like I said, hatery, I have not made a thread in like, how long? So I guess in order to not seem so dope, i should stop posting in other threads all together? Another thing is how observant some people are, you could post a picture next to your user names, and I wouldn't even recognize you nor care who you were in the first place, so stop caring so much, yo.

The ridiculous part is how you get banned, how many times? Knowing you're unwanted, like you seriously have no life, and continue to do stupid things which nobody likes or cares about, just trying to get your name out on a forum. If I was really trying to do that, I would post my real name, but I'm not.

Yeah, there are people on forums that do shit in reality that'd like to to talk about it sometimes, even though I haven't in a while, I just think dudes care way too much and need to seriously stop coming on the forum so much as to know what each and every other male on this forum is doing, wearing and which slang terms he is using day by day.

I usually assume the same can't happen to most people here because they're under the age and might not be in a happening place or have the physical appearance to mingle as much as the next man might, but I'm sure things will look up some day.

Enjoy the rest of the morning, I should be getting to bed.

Ummm, u pretty much proved the point here, theres only so many time you can write long ass posts about how you dont give a fuck and how great you are so many times

and me getting banned has nothing to do with anything, considering I've been banned for some stupid reasons, and many "good" users here are banned or have been banned.

"just trying to get your name out on a forum. If I was really trying to do that, I would post my real name, but I'm not. "

Um, I haven't posted my real name neither so.....confused
March 23, 2009 @ 09:42 AM
typo

church of self righteousness is in service. preach on brotha helgen, preach on.
March 23, 2009 @ 09:54 AM
Black Chanler

The KKK needs to get over themselves, I mean if you hate nigggaz so much then why you rocking a sean john track suit under your gown???
March 23, 2009 @ 09:57 AM
mYslead

because they want to keep it all to themselves.
March 23, 2009 @ 08:45 PM
Cairo

Not proving anything, just stating the obvious. I wasn't talking about myself at all in that thread, I was talking about general peoples ideas of one on just simply a mere forum. If I'm wrong, someone correct me.

Just a recollective on certain people trying incite problems, but not directly toward one.

wat.

I'm not talking about any of that. I'm saying you just do the same song and dance everytime I see yur orange name and it's fucking old, and I haven't even been here long.
We get it, bro, you're the coolest motherfucker around, don't need to tell us every time you post.
March 23, 2009 @ 08:51 PM
ClydeFrazier

Well, fuck you, too. Fuck me, fuck you, fuck this whole city and everyone in it. Fuck the panhandlers, grubbing for money, and smiling at me behind my back. Fuck the squeegee men dirtying up the clean windshield of my car. Get a fucking job! Fuck the Sikhs and the Pakistanis bombing down the avenues in decrepit cabs, curry steaming out their pores, stinking up my day. Terrorists in fucking training. SLOW THE FUCK DOWN! Fuck the Chelsea boys with their waxed chests and pumped up biceps. Going down on each other in my parks and on my piers, jingling their dicks on my Channel 35. Fuck the Korean grocers with their pyramids of overpriced fruit and their tulips and roses wrapped in plastic. Ten years in the country, still no speaky English? Fuck the Russians in Brighton Beach. Mobster thugs sitting in caf

Melo Gang All Day

March 23, 2009 @ 09:07 PM
Failure Pt.4

Regardless people still know you because you are pretty much the king of non-sense. Anyway, leave it at that, that's final, carry on.

Oh, of course you have to get the final word...get over yourself babe!|0

Please login first to reply.