Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 13, 2009 @ 02:56 PM
starplayah

I sit next to this girl in class and almost everyday, she makes a joke about me eating her out. She'll ask the *****s around here too, but she does it to me the most. Either this girls a freak, or a tease. I'm thinking about trying to hit that but I'm not that type of *****, I personally don't like taking advantage of girls because if I hit it once, I want to hit it again, and again, and again, so "hit it and quit it" doesn't fly with me.

Call me shallow, but she has no ass, and thats whats holding me back. Shes just an OK face with decent tits. I'm not into tits either, I'm all ass and legs.
March 13, 2009 @ 02:59 PM
bMeLL0

ur not into tits? thats questionable..lol

but if shes talkin about that kinda stuff shes a slut. prolly wit STDs...
March 13, 2009 @ 03:00 PM
Requiem

genital warts.
March 13, 2009 @ 03:11 PM
saurier

if she's making jokes to you eating her out

she probably doesn't want a "relationship" with you

http://saurierco.com ///////////////////// Molosser Rex

March 13, 2009 @ 03:26 PM
karakter1

Hit dat pancake ass son!!
March 13, 2009 @ 03:33 PM
FreshAddict

i wouldnt hit it
March 13, 2009 @ 03:53 PM
GrainBelt

if she's making jokes to you eating her out

she probably doesn't want a "relationship" with you

March 13, 2009 @ 04:56 PM
ricky tan

pics dawg
then we can decipher

hung 10 never surfed

March 13, 2009 @ 05:20 PM
w)entandrew

yo i was planning on locking this.

but id rather see where this goes.

someone do me a favor and stick the michael jackson eating popcorn gif here

Forum Administrator • @HOYITSDREW

March 13, 2009 @ 06:56 PM
.sm.

dude go to yahoo answers or something
March 13, 2009 @ 11:37 PM
minimalist.

thread is useless without pics
March 13, 2009 @ 11:44 PM
TwiggyDig

yeah pics or gtfo
March 13, 2009 @ 11:47 PM
PepShe

So.. are you askin to hit because your scared to lick? Geez be a phuckin man all she asked was can u whip her down.

you doin to much....
March 14, 2009 @ 01:49 AM
jayrolled

long freakin question.
March 14, 2009 @ 09:44 AM
starplayah

I would post pics... but nah... just know shes like a 6.5/10 in the face. I just don't exactly know where to take this. You all don't know her so thats why its so easy for you all to say hit it.

Not only does she insinuate me eating her out all the time, she has some weird obsession over me and I've been contemplating going out with her since last year. I haven't because she is clingy as fuck, and I don't like when women ride my dick all day (metaphorically).

One example that really tripped me out was last year: She used to brag about my eyes all the time and I kept telling her they weren't contacts but she didn't buy it. She goes out and gets contacts of her own and then when people start asking her if her eyes are contacts, she says no. They weren't the same color, but they were close. Same thing I do, except I'm telling the truth. That creeped me out, alot.

When she hugs me, its not a normal hug, she HOLDS me for like 5 seconds and sometimes, she kisses me on my cheek. Basically, she creeps me out.

She wants me, but I do not want her. Of course, my johnny wants it, but my logical mind doesn't. I definetly plan on hitting that my senior year. She might be the only chick I seriously 'hit and run'. After I do hit it, I hope I never see her again.
March 14, 2009 @ 03:31 PM
ricky tan

Post some fucking pics

hung 10 never surfed

March 14, 2009 @ 04:00 PM
AdrianCrooks

Man stop being a pussy & just hit it..
March 14, 2009 @ 04:21 PM
Bill B.

If you hit you will end up regretting it because the rest of the year would be awkward.

If you don't hit you'll regret it by thinking what if.

I'd hit it.
March 14, 2009 @ 04:37 PM
Jaylib

I would post pics... but nah... just know shes like a 6.5/10 in the face. I just don't exactly know where to take this. You all don't know her so thats why its so easy for you all to say hit it.

Not only does she insinuate me eating her out all the time, she has some weird obsession over me and I've been contemplating going out with her since last year. I haven't because she is clingy as fuck, and I don't like when women ride my dick all day (metaphorically).

One example that really tripped me out was last year: She used to brag about my eyes all the time and I kept telling her they weren't contacts but she didn't buy it. She goes out and gets contacts of her own and then when people start asking her if her eyes are contacts, she says no. They weren't the same color, but they were close. Same thing I do, except I'm telling the truth. That creeped me out, alot.

When she hugs me, its not a normal hug, she HOLDS me for like 5 seconds and sometimes, she kisses me on my cheek. Basically, she creeps me out.

She wants me, but I do not want her. Of course, my johnny wants it, but my logical mind doesn't. I definetly plan on hitting that my senior year. She might be the only chick I seriously 'hit and run'. After I do hit it, I hope I never see her again.

man reaallly,,,,,post pic(s) so we can decide whether we would or not.
i ate a chick with a not so good but she had big tits

but then again, if u fuck her it could end up like this

www.youtube.com/watch?v=t34J8EUcPzk
March 14, 2009 @ 06:57 PM
line-one

im not usualy a hit and quit guy either If i do I want to never see the girl again. But im also so picky about a releationship. If I was you i prolly wouldnt hit it she sounds kind of weird and would be the type to be real klingy
March 14, 2009 @ 09:37 PM
starplayah

Thats exactly what I fear. If I give her the business, she'll be on my shit so damn hard and I don't want that to happen. If shes clingy now, just think how clingy she'll be after I hook her up.
March 14, 2009 @ 09:39 PM
JayLovesPinays

I sit next to this girl in class and almost everyday, she makes a joke about me eating her out. She'll ask the *****s around here too, but she does it to me the most. Either this girls a freak, or a tease. I'm thinking about trying to hit that but I'm not that type of *****, I personally don't like taking advantage of girls because if I hit it once, I want to hit it again, and again, and again, so "hit it and quit it" doesn't fly with me.

Call me shallow, but she has no ass, and thats whats holding me back. Shes just an OK face with decent tits. I'm not into tits either, I'm all ass and legs.

she publicly talks about dudes eating her out?

enjoy teh aidz
March 14, 2009 @ 09:41 PM
starplayah

Yeah, unfortunately. She don't do it to everybody but she'll do it to the couple dudes sitting around her. She always looks at me oddly after too.

Please login first to reply.