Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 14, 2009 @ 09:54 AM

Let me guess your chinese right? Just out of curiosity, how old were you when this happened? They say that little kids tend to experience more paranormal experiences then adults and when i mean little kids i mean kids that are under four. I was told that if a you ever wanna buy a house, typically the old ones and you want to know if its haunted or not. Bring a baby during the visit and if the baby cries like no tomorrow then its a sign that the house is a haunted. I duno if thats true or not but thats what I've been told by my older folks.

ya i'm chinese, this happened when i was around 3-5. could be some paranormal shit right here. i heard about that baby crying thing too. in the chinese culture especially in hong kong/ china, the atmosphere around there is extra creepy with all the stories ur told, the way funerals are. ever since i was little, i was exposed to alot of this spiritual stuff. my grandpa died long before i was born, and his suppose spiritual home is still in my grandma's place. theres this picture of him, with a plate of fresh fruit, and insense in the corner of the house.
March 14, 2009 @ 10:12 PM
Imperial

Shit might be gay, but i like getting scared. haha
reading this shit gets me all paranoid.
March 14, 2009 @ 10:34 PM
Beez

Share your stories here. I need a good scare.

[SIZE="1"](don't confuse this thread with the ghostly experience thread)[/SIZE]

use the ghostly experience thread man wtf is the difference. stealing the hype again huh.

*mods please merge threads

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

March 15, 2009 @ 12:00 AM
Imperial

^haha truetrue, it was my thread too!

but hype is the homie so i wasnt trippin
March 15, 2009 @ 11:42 PM
Cairo

use the ghostly experience thread man wtf is the difference. stealing the hype again huh.

*mods please merge threads

party pooper
March 16, 2009 @ 12:57 AM
soulamazing.

^haha truetrue, it was my thread too!

but hype is the homie so i wasnt trippin

Word. Ily. &)

EDIT: Btw, Beez, there is in fact a difference between paranormal and ghostly experiences. Paranormal expereinces do indeed contain ghostly experiences, but they are not limited to only ghostly experiences. I'm talking about like someone seeing the actual Boogeyman or some ish, although ghostly experiences are accepted in this thread.
March 16, 2009 @ 02:15 AM
Beez

Word. Ily. &)

EDIT: Btw, Beez, there is in fact a difference between paranormal and ghostly experiences. Paranormal expereinces do indeed contain ghostly experiences, but they are not limited to only ghostly experiences. I'm talking about like someone seeing the actual Boogeyman or some ish, although ghostly experiences are accepted in this thread.

ghostly experiences = ghost like experiences = paranormal experiences

all legit synonyms man.

but i dont get the logic in your response btw? if u see the boogeyman THAT IS A GHOSTLY EXPERIENCE. stop creating duplicate threads... the 09 members are doing that enough already but i guess if you want to act like a noob it's your right.

*mods merge threads please

March 16, 2009 @ 02:20 AM
Ferris

paranormal is more broad and vague

weird/random shit falls under paranormal
March 16, 2009 @ 11:48 PM
soulamazing.

^ Exactly. To sum what I just said up for you, paranormal experiences INCLUDE ghostly experiences but also strange ish like seeing Bigfoot. Btw, I lol'd when you basically said the Boogeyman was a ghost.
March 16, 2009 @ 11:49 PM
ricky tan

Due to the transitive property,
the man 3 posts above is correct

hung 10 never surfed

March 16, 2009 @ 11:53 PM
soulamazing.

^ Negative, sir.

Let me spell it out for you guys.

Picture a tree with several branches. That tree is paranormal experiences. A branch on that tree could be a monster sighting or some shh. Another branch could be a ghostly experience. Get me?

If you don't agree, just check this ish out.
March 16, 2009 @ 11:57 PM
ricky tan

sorry dude

hung 10 never surfed

March 16, 2009 @ 11:58 PM
soulamazing.

All good, my nigar.

Now...POAST MOAR STOAREEZ PLZ.
March 16, 2009 @ 11:59 PM
Beez

dawg paranormal activity and ghostly are the same terms. what are you saying dayum lol how old are you?

March 17, 2009 @ 12:03 AM
soulamazing.

^ -_-

My dude, you're just not gettin' it.

I'm too lazy to make a diagram for you, but, ghostly experiences aren't the same as paranormal experiences, per se, but ghostly experiences are in the much broader topic of paranormal experiences.

If you would just read that Wikipedia article I posted up, we wouldn't be going through this argument right now. You're really making this harder than it really is.
March 17, 2009 @ 02:40 PM

ok ghostly experiences, is about ghosts, demons and such.

paranormal, includes ghosts and demons, but also like alien abductions, curses, just something out of the ordinary, something not usually normal
March 17, 2009 @ 03:34 PM
Beez

okay i can accept that reason than.

March 17, 2009 @ 04:50 PM
Ruffnex06

i use to have "Sleep Paralysis".
That shit is freaky, look it up on wiki.
But anyway.

A month or two after the passing of my mother. I had one and everything the room went black and white. Then a huge image of my mother's face started coming out of the ceiling, i was freakin out tryna talk to her but i couldnt move or talk but my eyes were open and i was cryin. sad
March 17, 2009 @ 11:03 PM
soulamazing.

okay i can accept that reason than.

Now I'm convinced you were trolling. |0
March 18, 2009 @ 12:52 PM
willyxjai

ya i'm chinese, this happened when i was around 3-5. could be some paranormal shit right here. i heard about that baby crying thing too. in the chinese culture especially in hong kong/ china, the atmosphere around there is extra creepy with all the stories ur told, the way funerals are. ever since i was little, i was exposed to alot of this spiritual stuff. my grandpa died long before i was born, and his suppose spiritual home is still in my grandma's place. theres this picture of him, with a plate of fresh fruit, and insense in the corner of the house.

I heard the same also and i was told not to whistle at night cause its of invitation for spirits to come or something. Since you're from T.o, if you like check out 88.9fm raido station on saturdays, they talk about ghostly encounter from people and haunted areas in toronto. The show used to be two hours but not its cut back to only a hour only which starts at 11pm.
March 22, 2009 @ 09:33 PM
soulamazing.

Bump.
March 22, 2009 @ 10:11 PM

I heard the same also and i was told not to whistle at night cause its of invitation for spirits to come or something. Since you're from T.o, if you like check out 88.9fm raido station on saturdays, they talk about ghostly encounter from people and haunted areas in toronto. The show used to be two hours but not its cut back to only a hour only which starts at 11pm.

willy jai, i use to be a huge fan of the show, then i just stopped listenning. back when it was still yeah mama sum fong fong was good. there was this one show where marina was talkign about this incident that was all over the hk newspaper back in the 70s whena bunch of policemen were called in for some paranormal shit. the call said soem empty apartment has been getting a lot random things happening, like people lived there when the owner knows it should be empty. so when the police arrived, they saw 4 bodies playing mah jong, but all headless. after when the show turned to that sing hung kei tam, it just went down hill. I hate when they call that old lady and ask her bout those astrological and horoscope shit. mad annoying cause its always such a lie.
April 3, 2009 @ 06:06 PM
soulamazing.

Moar stoareez.

Please login first to reply.