300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
March 7, 2009 @ 09:47 PM
DetleM

So, I saw the official food thread and thought I should start this one. I've noticed most HB'ers are from LA, so lets get together and post your favorite places to eat...cause trying to find a good place on Yelp makes me want to cut my fingers off >sad

My Favorites:

Burgers: 8oz Burgers on Melrose. Get the chorizo stuffed olives and thank me later.
Italian: Pinnochio's in Burbank. Cafeteria style italian in an italian grocery store and deli. Cawp the ziti with meat sauce.
Pizza: North End in Burbank or Mulberry St Pizza in Encino. These are really good, but not drop dead good. I've still yet to find a GREAT pizza.
BBQ: Kansas City BBQ in North Hollywood. Burnt Ends Sandwich with the spicy BBQ.
Dogs: The Stand in Encino and Vicious Dogs in Noho. Fuck Pinks.>sad
Indian: Bollywood Cafe in Studio City. I hate Indian food, but my girl loves this place.
Argentinian: LaLa's in Studio City and Hollywood. The Chimichury sauce is on POINT.
Steaks: Morton's in Burbank and Houston's in Pasadena. Both are a grip, but well worth eating in a few nights to justify it.

These are a few cool places I could think of off hand. I notice I don't have any type of Asian eats at all... You guys know of any?
March 7, 2009 @ 09:49 PM
futtttt

just post in the food thread bro
March 7, 2009 @ 10:10 PM
DetleM

just post in the food thread bro

If i'm looking for places to eat in LA, i'd rather not browse through over a hundred pages of pictures of food from grocery stores and restaurants in other cities...
March 7, 2009 @ 10:14 PM
futtttt

you already know places to eat in la so you dont need to worry about that now do you smile

Please login first to reply.