Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
June 7, 2009 @ 01:46 PM
avtxgrd

ehhhhh man these are fugly! blinks and zens FTW!!!!!!!!!
June 7, 2009 @ 02:02 PM

Inactive

should of just made these shoes GR and you will see who really likes the damn shoe.

All this squabbling is childish.
June 7, 2009 @ 02:11 PM
java09

ehhhhh man these are fugly! blinks and zens FTW!!!!!!!!!

i thought the same but when i saw them in person my opinion changed instantly!!

they actually look official as hell.. dead serious.

and i thought the same as you till i saw these on the counter!
June 7, 2009 @ 02:27 PM
e_money

if you have a size 7 tan and want to trade I have a size 10.5, 11, and a 9

Also if your willing to trade my size 11.5 for your 12

I will throw some extra cash for your troubles
June 7, 2009 @ 03:19 PM
Sneaker Freak

its amazing that one trainer can cause so much shit. All this bitching and squabling like 4 year old girls over a barbie doll or some shit.

The funny and possibly slightly ironic thing about the trainer is that there is maybe 1 in 20 people that have them that can rock them right.

The only way to stop re-sellers is to not pay the prices they charge, if people could wait a couple of months the re-sellers would soon lower their prices.

Fair enough if someone offers you that much but don't charge it. Re-sellers take the piss, and they are ruining the game fact.

sooo true dude!!
June 7, 2009 @ 03:22 PM
Sneaker Freak

Alright now i see but u didnt say that when u calling the dude out... U just said u and other people thought he was a reseller cause of his shoes! haha

No-ones calling the dude out!what he did was wrong!!and i love my kicks so i dont agree with these kind of things!!
Just because i didnt put it before,how does that mean its not true!!look at the long essay i wrote,i was trying to be as brief as possible!!
But if youre trying to say just because i never said it before it says no value,then more fool you!!
To tell the truth,like ive said before im not here to bitch!!Im just defending whats right!!simple!!
June 7, 2009 @ 03:24 PM
Sneaker Freak

i just wanna know what going on, so it must be you then or somthing doing dodgy shit, lol.

Very silly lol!!Just because myself and friends witnessed what happened and because im telling the truth,that means im doing something dodgy? lol!!
obviously you didnt use any of your brain cells to come to that conclusion lol
June 7, 2009 @ 03:27 PM
Me & My Nikes

Its amazing that one trainer can cause so much shit. All this bitching and squabling like 4 year old girls over a barbie doll or some shit.

The funny and possibly slightly ironic thing about the trainer is that there is maybe 1 in 20 people that have them that can rock them right.

The only way to stop re-sellers is to not pay the prices they charge, if people could wait a couple of months the re-sellers would soon lower their prices.

Fair enough if someone offers you that much but don't charge it. Re-sellers take the piss, and they are ruining the game FACT.

Exactly. Dead on. And if everyone just cools it on the hype for about 10 seconds, the prices WILL drop.
Just like how the coralines were going for 500+ couple months ago. Now look. I see pairs going for 150.
June 7, 2009 @ 03:55 PM
Hey A Bear

eastwest is selling a pair size 8 for $1,100.00, for anyone with the cash i guess:

www.eastwestworldwide.com/itemdetail/DEADSTOCK/366164-111

oh they can go fk themselves.... im serious
June 7, 2009 @ 03:56 PM
Davidknn

David lol,you are a bitter little boy!Its people like you that have changed the whole essence of being a trainer lover!!Instead you turn it into little children hating,which is so sad!!
i was at 1948 from thursday,tell me what 1948 did wrong? because you never got your tainers that makes 1948 guilty of something!!maybe if your foot wasnt so long you would have got a pair lol,but thats another issue!!
Your saying that boy and girl can go f themelves,WHY?? BECAUSE THEY SPOKE UP AND STOPPED YOU FROM DOING SOMETHING THAT WAS WRONG!!
i saw what you tried to do and so did everyone else!!for those of you that wasnt there,Davids turn came up in the line but unfortunately his size had ran out,so what David tried to do was give his ticket to a random girl that hadnt qued!The reason why he tryed to give it to her was because they only had small sizez left,and obviously she could have got a small size!!Now how can this be right,pushing in a girl that hadnt been there more than 5 mins,when people had been there for like 3 days!!makes no sense!!
Te girl and guy hes talking about said,no you cant do that!!And the security guard also said no!!so even if they never said anything the securty guard would not have allowed it anyway!!The stories goes on..after they said no,the boyfriend of the girl david tried to push in then entered the girl that said no's face trying to go an all bad etc (let me just add how much of a coward he was) the boyfriend was there but chose to challenge the girl lol!!This what happened at 1948!!David tried to push in a girl that didnt que!!thats all!!!1948 just did their job,didnt want no-one pushing in!!
Oh how could i forget,david said they could have got banged by that guy lol!!This has to be the funiest thing ever!!anyone who was there would know that if the guy was going to do someting he would have!!his friend held him back,BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE JOKE IS...HE WASNT EVEN COMING FORWARD LOL!!USUALLY THE PERSON WOULD COME FORWARD AS IF THEY WAS GOING TO DO SOMETHING,AND THEN BE HELD BACK!!LOL!! THAT GUY HAS BEEN WATCHING FAR TOO MANY MOVIES!!Another bitter person which didnt get a pair!!
The thing is David lol,everyone thought you was a reseller!!judging from the trainers you wore over the two days i also agree!!some dirty battered nike court force
June 7, 2009 @ 04:00 PM
Hey A Bear

yh uve made a few good points....
yes i am bitter...no i didnt want to fight the guy... i was to devastaded taht i didnt get teh trainers...so to teh lenghts that i was close to tears.
and yh i tried to go to getting a smaller size by using another girl to get her size for me...but trust me... i am not a re seller... i have pure love for these...i was planning to trade the small size which im seeing many from size? doing...

however nike court? ....nah i was wearing puma my 25s...

Also u say what i did was wrong...
the guy and girl who got the yeezys pushed 2 EXTRA PEOPLE IN...while also taking a ticket of a girl in front of them...who said to me she didnt want to but felt pressured...

waht i did may not have been right...and yes i was bitter yesterday so i wrote a few out of control comments...but these guys certainly did not deserve the trainers more than me :/

also one guy at the front bought 2 cos he bought a ticket of a guy and got his mate who previously didnt line up to get him an additional size 10...now tahts a re seller.

get over it man, crying over it wont do anything
June 7, 2009 @ 04:06 PM
Sneaker Freak

This will be my last comment on the 1948 issue as sneakers are just more important than you to be quite honest!!
I was 8th in the que..and my friends were just behind the boy youre on about!!Youre saying he pushed ppl in..four of them came!!and two left and returned hours later!one came back in unifrom lol..so do be more aware!!
you said they took the ticket from the girl lol..she was trying to buy a size 12 for her bro...her and her friend had two tickets but was buying 1 pair!!them having two tickets but buying one pair...what sense is that?
my main point is..dont come on here and slag people off and make people look bad when your not innocent!!its cowardly!! especially when your wrong and you had the opportunity to do it to the peoples face!!totally childish!!
the issue is over for me..i was just letting people who wasnt there no the deal!!
im kool coz i ot my yeezys lol!!
June 7, 2009 @ 04:08 PM
Hey A Bear

This will be my last comment on the 1948 issue as sneakers are just more important than you to be quite honest!!
I was 8th in the que..and my friends were just behind the boy youre on about!!Youre saying he pushed ppl in..four of them came!!and two left and returned hours later!one came back in unifrom lol..so do be more aware!!
you said they took the ticket from the girl lol..she was trying to buy a size 12 for her bro...her and her friend had two tickets but was buying 1 pair!!them having two tickets but buying one pair...what sense is that?
my main point is..dont come on here and slag people off and make people look bad when your not innocent!!its cowardly!! especially when your wrong and you had the opportunity to do it to the peoples face!!totally childish!!
the issue is over for me..i was just letting people who wasnt there no the deal!!
im kool coz i ot my yeezys lol!!

you were the cheese dick who had ppl cut in werent you
June 7, 2009 @ 04:11 PM
Sneaker Freak

I dont know what kinda child you take me for!!But if it was me..i would be defending myself i wouldnt need to hide and pretend to be someone else!!
thats childs play!!
like i said i saw what happened..so have the right to express my opinion!!
quite simple!!if someone is saying something thats wrong im gonna say what i think..or in this case what i saw mate!!
June 7, 2009 @ 04:12 PM
java09

oh they can go fk themselves.... im serious

if your looking for a 8 i have one at the lowest price you will see i guarentee that.. peep the thread in my sig.
June 7, 2009 @ 04:13 PM
Hey A Bear

if your looking for a 8 i have one at the lowest price you will see i guarentee that.. peep the thread in my sig.

nah i fit a size 10-10.5 lol
but just the price was crazy
June 7, 2009 @ 04:17 PM
java09

i feel you.. that price is stupid.. eventually someone who doesnt realize thats crazy will buy it... its bound to happen.
June 7, 2009 @ 04:18 PM
kicksforlife

Ok now thats just ridiculous now lol!!
Just because he/she is saying what they saw,that makes them the person!! thats a load of crap!so anyone from now on that says what they think of defends someone..they are the culprit!!lol...bull!!
June 7, 2009 @ 04:19 PM
kicksforlife

get over it man, crying over it wont do anything

you know what i mean!!done over with!! back to sneakers!!pleaseee!!!
June 7, 2009 @ 04:22 PM
Davidknn

fuck the arguing...i was bitter... i am over it... i know what i was trying to do wasnt correct....but i still believe that the otehr guys certainly werent doing something good.
overall it was a good learning experience though.
June 7, 2009 @ 04:24 PM
Hey A Bear

fuck the arguing...i was bitter... i am over it... i know what i was trying to do wasnt correct....but i still believe that the otehr guys certainly werent doing something good.
overall it was a good learning experience though.

welcome to reality bro
June 7, 2009 @ 04:27 PM
java09

that situation you are all talking about would never happen in america.. no offense.. just pretty much anywhere in the entire US that would not happen.
June 7, 2009 @ 04:27 PM
HYP3B3AST

people should just come with shanks and start shanking people if they think they are done wrong, lol.
June 7, 2009 @ 04:29 PM
Hey A Bear

^ word
June 7, 2009 @ 04:34 PM
kicksforlife

people should just come with shanks and start shanking people if they think they are done wrong, lol.

Take that comment to the streets!!
June 7, 2009 @ 05:43 PM
Me & My Nikes

The thing i don't get about resellers is why they are so greedy. I mean sure, obviously they want to make a profit, i would too, but 5x retail?!?! that's insane.
The thing they need to realize, is even if they sold them for $430, they'd be making 200% profit, for a sneaker they never intended to keep.
So why not make $215 profit, on a shoe you don't like, AND help out someone who really wants them, rather then jack the prices hella high, just to screw over people who want them?
think about it...
June 7, 2009 @ 05:47 PM
HYP3B3AST

i totally agree with you.
The thing i don't get about resellers is why they are so greedy. I mean sure, obviously they want to make a profit, i would too, but 5x retail?!?! that's insane.
The thing they need to realize, is even if they sold them for $430, they'd be making 200% profit, for a sneaker they never intended to keep.
So why not make $215 profit, on a shoe you don't like, AND help out someone who really wants them, rather then jack the prices hella high, just to screw over people who want them?
think about it...
June 7, 2009 @ 06:01 PM
Scotty

think about it...

Its simple is this, they dont care about u! They are exactly what u call them... resellers, this is what they do, they know they can make money off a limited hyped up sneaker! Its not hard to get, yeah its stupid for people like us who want the shoe but them they dont care about u, me or the other person, they are there just to make money!
June 7, 2009 @ 06:02 PM
xx3

Yo peeps ive got a Tan Yeezy UK10 up for trade or sale. i am willing to trade them for a UK11 in any of the three yeezy colourways. if not hit me up with serious offers.
June 7, 2009 @ 06:16 PM
Mr.Londoner

TropicalTV: Air Yeezy in LDN
Tropical TV: Air Yeezy in London video.. filmed at the size? campout..

WATCH!

Please login first to reply.