May 15, 2009 @ 01:44 PM
teov

That fit sucks. Everything is wrong with it except for the bag.

what's wrong ? pants are nice , leather jacket is good same as the hoodie ... the bag is superdope and it's the first time I haven't see the yeezy's look bulky as fuck

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

May 15, 2009 @ 01:47 PM

Inactive

suprisedOH MY !!suprised

yupp! she knows whats up.cool

mann. i dont get you HB. ya'll be sayin the tans be the ugliest ones droppin, but watch come two days before drop, ya'll *****s be in line on the spot!
May 15, 2009 @ 03:36 PM
kiko

first time being in the yeezy thread and now i want out.....that bitch up there made it worth while for 5 seconds though
May 15, 2009 @ 04:19 PM
JD!

what's wrong ? pants are nice , leather jacket is good same as the hoodie ... the bag is superdope and it's the first time I haven't see the yeezy's look bulky as fuck

Leather jacket does not play nice with the hoodie + the pants and the way the yeezys are laced is shite and the backpack + the bag mix is kinda wierd.
May 15, 2009 @ 04:29 PM
Esguerra

8.5uk grey yeezys for sales 8/10 condition! $400! Holla!
May 15, 2009 @ 04:39 PM
Cukui.

i choose the girl instead of the yeezys..
May 15, 2009 @ 05:24 PM
JD!

i choose the girl instead of the yeezys..

Agreed ;)
@Esguerra - lol!
May 16, 2009 @ 12:28 AM
hypebea$t

seriously wtf

lol

you guys are on jpheonix's nutz...

pics of his girl

pics of his fit...

you guys know thats the guy you guys were clowning on with the DC wristband and pink polo's girl
May 16, 2009 @ 08:24 AM
Mike2k12

Does anyone know the deal with releases at the 1948 store in London?
May 16, 2009 @ 11:40 AM
StodaG

Those aren't US excluive - No yeezy was.

They dropped in germany, spain, netherland, sweden, norway, france...but only at one spot each european country, maybe 2...
May 16, 2009 @ 01:03 PM

Inactive

word. . .
May 16, 2009 @ 05:24 PM
Me & My Nikes

hey guys. can't really get an answer to this, but do you guys think i could trade my coralines + like 50 bucks to get the yeezys? i'm not talkin here, i just mean at all, do you guys think someone would? and do you guys think that would be a good deal for me? thanks
May 16, 2009 @ 06:09 PM
StodaG

Would say no...I mean nobody would do that deal. I mean for how much do Coralines sell now...there are 300$ ones and nobody does that BIN! So I guess better get straight cash. But with 400 you can only get lucky on some grays maybe, blacks are way higher.

Got mine for around 450$. Damn good deal if you look at ebay right now haha
May 16, 2009 @ 06:53 PM
tr1ckyahtr1ck

lol,
they are prety sick
May 16, 2009 @ 07:30 PM
ollieclark64

Yo Leego_kid, i saw in the yeezy forum that you got 2nd yeezys from 1948. i cant work out in there how the hell it went down. could you give me a shout letting me know. also what was 2nd release date here? same as US? thanks
May 16, 2009 @ 08:20 PM
ekREV

still on the hunt for some zen's in 8.5...any help would be appreciated.
May 16, 2009 @ 08:26 PM
modernART

May 17, 2009 @ 08:14 AM
ollieclark64

So i'm guessing there are only 2,999 of the zen grey's left
May 17, 2009 @ 10:43 AM
JMonteforte

Ehck
May 17, 2009 @ 02:25 PM
dtrader

hey guys. can't really get an answer to this, but do you guys think i could trade my coralines + like 50 bucks to get the yeezys? i'm not talkin here, i just mean at all, do you guys think someone would? and do you guys think that would be a good deal for me? thanks

If you have the wood box/props version, then yes...that trade would be possible. If you just have the regular giveaway version, then no. No one would do that. I've seen the 1/1000 giveaways sell on ebay for $200-250 in mad popular sizes. That would bring the total of your side of the trade to $300. I doubt anyone is trading their yeezys even in VNDS condition for $300.

I'm happy to see someone ball in these. I'm seriously considering it. As far as I'm concerned it IS a basketball shoe anyway...jordan sole...strap...high ankle support.
May 17, 2009 @ 05:12 PM
tallymebanana

i slept on all the yeezy releases so far, despite saying i was gonna cop em all. i regret spendin all my cash on greenrazz
May 17, 2009 @ 05:51 PM
Me & My Nikes

shiiit. sad
okay, thanks for the help though guys.
And, idk. I think the yeezy's look kinda good a little broken in. And then once they're a little broken, you dont have to worry as much about creasing/ gettin them dirty.>sad
May 17, 2009 @ 09:20 PM
skit00

the black yeezy's will definitely be worth more than the grey ones. is that undisputed?
May 17, 2009 @ 10:26 PM
Joshi Murakami

the black yeezy's will definitely be worth more than the grey ones. is that undisputed?

The greys were the OG (original release) so I doubt the blacks will be worth more.
May 17, 2009 @ 11:17 PM
Fapestar

Yes in part, but there's already fake Yeezy's out there with Nike on the sole.

Truth is, based on the poularity and value of these shoes the bootleggers are working furiously quick - there's really no 1 specific way of telling the real from the fake.

Shape and material are a usually a good place to start before you get to the details.

Post them in here for a legit check.

Be careful out there.

Actually, The holes are the easiest way to tell. the Fake boxes say nike air yeezy and the Real just says air yeezy I think. And the Mesh Holes on the Tounge of the Real yeezy are different.

The the fakes have threading in the lining in the front sole of the shoe. the Real ones there is just a gap line with no threading.

I copped and sold mines no waiting. lol. These shoes are ugly. The tans may possibly be rockable, but I'm not gonna have the doe for those and the DMP2 pack.
May 18, 2009 @ 11:48 AM
dtrader

I don't know about it being unknown, but as far as I'm concerned "OG" is an acronym for "Original Gangster", so that makes sense to me. Obviously we're not talkin about sets here, but there are plenty of people who wouldn't connect "original gangster" to anything fashion related (aside from flags). I mean... if it was just representing "original release", people would probably use "OR", or the normal abbreviation for original "orig."..just my take

As far as future values...I think they'll all level off about the same, unless real info comes out stating that one had a lower production than another. Part of what I like about these, is that each appeals to someone different. The zens are the first yeezy, the black/pink is generally seen as the hottest colorway, the tan is the only one with a plain strap...they all have their own selling points.
May 18, 2009 @ 04:10 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

Anyone know whether the tans will be dropping in london... Im gonna e-mail size, but just wondering where everyone else got the other colours before?
May 18, 2009 @ 04:16 PM
BlackHeart

I don't know about it being unknown, but as far as I'm concerned "OG" is an acronym for "Original Gangster", so that makes sense to me. Obviously we're not talkin about sets here, but there are plenty of people who wouldn't connect "original gangster" to anything fashion related (aside from flags). I mean... if it was just representing "original release", people would probably use "OR", or the normal abbreviation for original "orig."..just my take

As far as future values...I think they'll all level off about the same, unless real info comes out stating that one had a lower production than another. Part of what I like about these, is that each appeals to someone different. The zens are the first yeezy, the black/pink is generally seen as the hottest colorway, the tan is the only one with a plain strap...they all have their own selling points.

pwned.
May 18, 2009 @ 05:11 PM
java09

and the tans have the only GITD swoosh! hahaha jsut piggy backing on dudes outlook. hes correct.

props.
May 18, 2009 @ 07:07 PM
wikedwun

Each pair has its own uniqueness but all 3 will maintain higher value to each its own. I personally feel the Black/Pink will be worth the most cuz he actually wore them in a video & the tans are my fav cuz of the Glow swoosh!

Please login first to reply.