Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
April 8, 2009 @ 12:41 AM
Crea-Tive

If anyone knows a spot with a 9.5-10 or 11 left.and is willing to look out for me.Please hit me up.Please
April 8, 2009 @ 01:46 AM
e_money

Hook it up with a size 12 in LA. Let me know of any spots in LA I was out of town. Hook it up
April 8, 2009 @ 02:04 AM
Zlatan

already on it with a few other sd heads. one of our homies dads is a lawyer

I'm in my second year of law and to be honest, there isn't much strong reason to accrue liability. There could be some issues with marketing misconduct. However, to be honest with you, no one has exhibited any true detriment. Don't think the civil courts are for cheesed off sneakerheads. The fact of the matter is, there isn't enough money involved to illicit legal proceedings. The best thing you can do, is find the relevant branch of the government to report to.
April 8, 2009 @ 02:37 AM
xdrift

why not just find the owner of attic and punch him in the mouth.

courts wont help, and why bother putting in SO much effort, just swing ur arm once, let them know why they been hit and then be OUTZ.

the universe is about that. karma.

so anyway, any comments on the build quality of the shoes? color runs? poor glue work or stitch work?

anything?
April 8, 2009 @ 04:20 AM
wikedwun

got a sz 11. somebody fuckin returned them to attic when i was in there, said he had withdrawn his bank acct and had to return them ahahah.
Attic was shady as fuck too. 7 pairs went to employees(san diego).....

thats some BS, so they only sold 10 pairs. Fuck that place! can't wait to see wut their gonna pull for the Black & Tan releases.
I was the last number picked in the raffle...

Shady shit went down at the Attic.. First they were telling people they werent getting em then they say they had 17, then the girl that works there posted 3 pairs the day before the release on Clist asking 700 each pair, and u could tell they were from attic cause of the tag and they were taking in the back of the shop... Also heard they put chairs out front to make it look like there was people who already were camping out... Shady! Never really liked that shop anyway, always go to Blends

U lucky son of a bitch, last # wut time did U get there. I got there like around an hour before 10 too & most of the numbers called where all high #'s for ppl who just rolled up
April 8, 2009 @ 10:13 AM
Alessandro86

If anyone is interested in the black yeezys, I will most likely get 2 pairs, in a us 9 and 9.5. Letting them go for 600 dollars shipped. PM me if you are interested!
April 8, 2009 @ 10:41 AM
Ludwig Van

I'm not sure about in other sizes, but I've been following the Size 14's on ebay. Most of these seem to be ending around $400 or so, and a few ended without meeting the reserve or buy-it-now price.
April 8, 2009 @ 11:17 AM
Estopa

so do these fit 1/2 size bigger?
April 8, 2009 @ 12:59 PM
eastbayrudy

If anyone is interested in the black yeezys, I will most likely get 2 pairs, in a us 9 and 9.5. Letting them go for 600 dollars shipped. PM me if you are interested!

Are you fuken crazy? You really think your gonna get $600 for them ugly pieces of shit. lol.
April 8, 2009 @ 01:28 PM
karakter1

If anyone knows a spot with a 9.5-10 or 11 left.and is willing to look out for me.Please hit me up.Please

YOOOO i went back to the spot today at 10 to get some more pairs, The manager had 5 pairs left- but this dude from another boutique was already there and tried to cop all five for his shop. There was also like 3 other dudes there trying to get some.

I had to plead my case and the chik at the register remembered me from last night and hooked me up with a pair.

Got a size 10 today to go along with the 11 from last night.

the spot will prob be all fuckd up by the next drop. Ima keep cool with shorty and see wat i can do for the next colors. If they were still available 5 days after the drop, i may still have a chance next time to cop day of.
April 8, 2009 @ 01:39 PM
DENN!S

YOOOO i went back to the spot today at 10 to get some more pairs, The manager had 5 pairs left- but this dude from another boutique was already there and tried to cop all five for his shop. There was also like 3 other dudes there trying to get some.

I had to plead my case and the chik at the register remembered me from last night and hooked me up with a pair.

Got a size 10 today to go along with the 11 from last night.

the spot will prob be all fuckd up by the next drop. Ima keep cool with shorty and see wat i can do for the next colors. If they were still available 5 days after the drop, i may still have a chance next time to cop day of.

dude hook me up with the 10 smile cool

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

April 8, 2009 @ 02:24 PM
karakter1

dem joints are already spoken for....sorry man.
April 8, 2009 @ 05:43 PM
Scotty

thats some BS, so they only sold 10 pairs. Fuck that place! can't wait to see wut their gonna pull for the Black & Tan releases.

U lucky son of a bitch, last # wut time did U get there. I got there like around an hour before 10 too & most of the numbers called where all high #'s for ppl who just rolled up

I got there around 10:15... I was the 78th or 79th person in line! The last number called was me! 556 was the number! I was chillin with Keith(ex Blends manager) while waiting in line, so if u know keith u'll know who i was in line!
April 8, 2009 @ 06:06 PM
FangBianMian

Anybody looking for a US10 and want to trade for a US9, PM me.
April 8, 2009 @ 06:18 PM
java09

why does your size 10 run a size big? or all you could buy?
April 8, 2009 @ 07:44 PM
Nhung2609

For all those people bitchin bout Attic San Diego...

I was in line for the midnight launch, and everything went smooth.
I think there's just some confusion because a few of the dudes that worked there, didn't work that day and decided to line up, which is a comedy in itself that they had to line up at their own shop to cop some kicks, but whatever do you right?

Anyhow, I came out with my pair, and quite frankly it seems like everyone that's bitchin is salty about not being able to get theirs... because everyone is supposed to get their's right? For godsakes, its a limited product, shit like this happens. Because the product is LIMITED.

Welcome to the world of HYPEBEAST, where hyped shoes turn into lawsuits rofl.

WWW.TRUMPIA.COM All-In-One Marketing Service specializing in Mobile SMS, MMS, QR Code, Email, Voice, IM, Facebook and Twitter.

April 8, 2009 @ 07:51 PM
CreamKing

if aNYONE is looking for a sz 9.5 pm me I got one lmk serious buyers only
April 8, 2009 @ 08:01 PM
nconform

Yeezy size
I know a lot of heads have talked here about the shoe fits true to size, a half size larger or even a full size larger. This is to anyone who has a pair in their true size, how does it fit? I've asked some people cause i wear an 11.5 in sb's, vandals and dunks and am trying to see is this shoe fits relative to my normal size. I can't really go anywhere and try them on so if you're in the know, drop me a line. thanks.
April 8, 2009 @ 08:13 PM
Seejaygo

Lookin to sell my Yeezy's or trade for an 10.5-11. Hit me up!
April 8, 2009 @ 08:28 PM
Scotty

For all those people bitchin bout Attic San Diego...

I was in line for the midnight launch, and everything went smooth.
I think there's just some confusion because a few of the dudes that worked there, didn't work that day and decided to line up, which is a comedy in itself that they had to line up at their own shop to cop some kicks, but whatever do you right?

Anyhow, I came out with my pair, and quite frankly it seems like everyone that's bitchin is salty about not being able to get theirs... because everyone is supposed to get their's right? For godsakes, its a limited product, shit like this happens. Because the product is LIMITED.

Welcome to the world of HYPEBEAST, where hyped shoes turn into lawsuits rofl.

Of course people are going to be pissed when the day before there is an ad on Craigslist from someone who works there posted saying they have 3 pairs of yeezy's for 700 dollars each... Also they tell people they have 17 pairs and only 10 were actually sold... I would be pissed to, if i was within the 17 people! Im actually a person who got a pair not from there but still just makes u bitter about them! And i know ton of other people that got theres and feel the same way!

Also its not a lawsuit but it is worth contacting nike about though! When u get a nike account u have agreements within a contract... If u are going to break those rules or whatever, DONT GET CAUGHT! Especially on a highly anticipated shoe!
April 8, 2009 @ 10:51 PM
HeatHunter881

i don't get why stores gotta be shady with the amount of stock they have for sale. i mean if they get 17 pairs but 7 of them are going to the employees, why don't they just make a post outside the door and state it. people gettin salty is just natural when shit like this happen, i mean if someone camped all day and then gets to the door and someone tells him it's done...u can expect the worst out him right there and then.

regarding the chic selling it on craigslist, i mean ay...she doin what everyone else would do in situations like this, it's called capitalizing. BUT not announcing the total amount of shoes to the public is plain o'l stupid. do they expect people to camp outside and not get a pair after they invested 10+ hours out there? lets be real for a change.

if i was a store owner and i saw some kids camping out for 2-3 days before the release, shoot, i'd either let that one kid buy two pair or sell him one mad early so he/she can bounce early.
April 8, 2009 @ 11:59 PM
Scotty

regarding the chic selling it on craigslist, i mean ay...she doin what everyone else would do in situations like this, it's called capitalizing. BUT not announcing the total amount of shoes to the public is plain o'l stupid. do they expect people to camp outside and not get a pair after they invested 10+ hours out there? lets be real for a change.

Yeah capitalizing but u dont leave the sticker of your shop on the box and u dont take pictures in the back of the store with shelves of shoes behind it! Then go and post on Craigslist thinking nobodies going to notice and get suspicious? I mean if u are going to do this atleast be smart about it and dont get caught doing it! Cause now u have a bunch of people who are bitter about the shop! But its al whatever now, its over, just see what happens which most likely nothing besides kids not shopping there anymore!
April 9, 2009 @ 12:08 AM
HeatHunter881

Yeah capitalizing but u dont leave the sticker of your shop on the box and u dont take pictures in the back of the store with shelves of shoes behind it! Then go and post on Craigslist thinking nobodies going to notice and get suspicious? I mean if u are going to do this atleast be smart about it and dont get caught doing it! Cause now u have a bunch of people who are bitter about the shop!

i understand but that's beside the point i was trying to make. if they wanna be stupid about it that's on them. i'm merely speaking on behalf of the customers who support shops across the the states and saying shops should be more considerate of their customers. WE (customers) are the driving factor of this game, and we're the one who pays for their bills. without customers how would these shops operate.
April 9, 2009 @ 12:38 AM
Young Papi

size 8.5 yeezys 650 obo paypal lmk
or a size 8 vvvnds pair worn once for 550 paypal pm me
April 9, 2009 @ 01:19 AM
wikedwun

I rolled in ball shorts, frogskins and my gunshow tank. did you sd *****s see me?

HaHa I saw U, I was wearing a blue flannel poncho wit Penny 1/2 Cents. Did any of U see me. I was also wondering how much Attic & Blends sold them for does anyone know?
Kanye west was on south park wearing yeezys

Yeezy is a Gay Fish!!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYxB6xc-ZDY&feature=channel_page
April 9, 2009 @ 01:35 AM
wikedwun

I kinda dig this song!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu6wXvSrO9Y&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fdresslikekanyewest.com%2F&feature=player_embedded
& Chi McBride's son wearing the 3rd release Tan/Pink colorway. They look extra good in these pix:

No Y print = +1 for the Yeezys
April 9, 2009 @ 02:00 AM
toothpik100

that video is funny in that other page lol

and those tan yeezy are growing on me but i still don't think im going to cop
April 9, 2009 @ 02:07 AM
Scotty

Khaki's are becoming more appealing every time i look at em! Black ones arent at all though, dont know what it is but i just dont like em! Stick with the grays and the khakis, sell the blacks for the Khakis i guess...
April 9, 2009 @ 05:02 AM
code_r34

how many pair of yeezy where there at UNDFTD LA and how bad was the line there
April 9, 2009 @ 05:31 AM
modernART

I know a lot of heads have talked here about the shoe fits true to size, a half size larger or even a full size larger. This is to anyone who has a pair in their true size, how does it fit? I've asked some people cause i wear an 11.5 in sb's, vandals and dunks and am trying to see is this shoe fits relative to my normal size. I can't really go anywhere and try them on so if you're in the know, drop me a line. thanks.

[SIZE="6"]
IN REGARDS TO THE YEEZY SIZING[/SIZE]
It runs at least .5 too big (if not bigger) I am an 11 in Jordans and all other Nike shoes (blazers, dunks, air max, etc.), but with the Yeezy, I had to get a 10 for it to fit properly. And what I mean by "properly" is not too tight or too loose. I didn't get a 10.5 because that size is almost non-existent, but even if there was a 10.5 i might not have gotten that either.

wikenwun--i'm glad you visit my blog!

Please login first to reply.