April 6, 2009 @ 12:35 AM
modernART

out with the old, in with the new:

April 6, 2009 @ 02:04 AM
xHavOkz

While I was waiting for my pair at UNDFTD LA we saw someone wearing some samples of the tan colorway, and they were sick. It was actually Chi Mcbride's son that had them on.
April 6, 2009 @ 02:16 AM
CoachCasper

LOL
dont do business like LDRS
or this will happen
www.leaders1354.com/?p=3805#comments
this is why ill be a Niketown next month
April 6, 2009 @ 03:18 AM
wikedwun

Also heard they didnt sell all 17 either... Talking to someone and they were saying that the girl who works there put 3 pairs on craigslists the day before and was selling em for $700 each, so i looked on clist and there they were with the attic tag on em... Heard some other shady shit that went down at the attic as well on these!

Yeah I heard someone in line talking bout that shit, thats shady as fuck cuz U can tell wut an Attic price tag looks like, they could of gotten in alot of trouble.
& I think the Black ones are the worst colorway cuz there is way too much Y print going on. I like the June release Tan colorway the best cuz the Y print is only on the toe cap.
Now this is a dope pix:

April 6, 2009 @ 04:50 AM

Inactive

ha, after all that pissing about turns out my flatmate managed to get 2 pairs from size? one for me one for him to sell! result!
April 6, 2009 @ 04:53 AM

Inactive

when was this bape?

i just ordered another pair from Size? (size 10 uk) just now. They randomly had that only size up.

hahaha
April 6, 2009 @ 05:06 AM

Inactive

^ what a fucking result!!!

will have to keep my eyes on there stock!

on the saturday but he was at home, just got back to work today and he informed me of the good news!

i will still camp for the blacks, if i prefer to the greys il keep both if not il re sell!

i think the grey will always be the most sought after and highest value as it released first and is the colourway people think of when you say air yeezy, the black will be easier to wear but looks very plain!
April 6, 2009 @ 05:12 AM

Inactive

^ what a fucking result!!!

will have to keep my eyes on there stock!

on the saturday but he was at home, just got back to work today and he informed me of the good news!

i will still camp for the blacks, if i prefer to the greys il keep both if not il re sell!

i think the grey will always be the most sought after and highest value as it released first and is the colourway people think of when you say air yeezy, the black will be easier to wear but looks very plain!

Yeah i saw the blacks in person. The guy that formally ran SlamminKicks was wearing them.
I think these first three colours will be highly sought after (although the tans are my favourite). Especially when they release more colours in the future.
April 6, 2009 @ 05:20 AM

Inactive

yeah the manager at 1948 was rocking the blacks, and about 3 of the other staff had the greys on. tbh i think it was a bit cheeky for them to wear their pairs on release day. fair enough they get there hook ups i would do exactly the same if i worked there but dont rub it in our faces!!!

you were super lucky to get that 10 from size today!

these look sooo much better when worn!
April 6, 2009 @ 05:32 AM

Inactive

yeah the manager at 1948 was rocking the blacks, and about 3 of the other staff had the greys on. tbh i think it was a bit cheeky for them to wear their pairs on release day. fair enough they get there hook ups i would do exactly the same if i worked there but dont rub it in our faces!!!

you were super lucky to get that 10 from size today!

these look sooo much better when worn!

yeah they look nice if rocked right. I'm not going to celebrate until i get the despatch note though, lol.
April 6, 2009 @ 05:40 AM
HYP3B3AST

u lucky bastard, wich sizes did u get rev?
April 6, 2009 @ 05:57 AM

Inactive

u lucky bastard, wich sizes did u get rev?

i already have my uk 8 on the way. But the one i ordered this morning was a 10uk (which was the only one not out of stock).
April 6, 2009 @ 06:10 AM
yoyo59

i already have my uk 8 on the way. But the one i ordered this morning was a 10uk (which was the only one not out of stock).

what does the despatch note look like?
April 6, 2009 @ 06:11 AM
HYP3B3AST

aight kool.
April 6, 2009 @ 06:21 AM

Inactive

what does the despatch note look like?

its just an email saying your order has been despatched (sent out). I already got the order confirmation and number.
April 6, 2009 @ 06:25 AM
yoyo59

its just an email saying your order has been despatched (sent out). I already got the order confirmation and number.

they can't go back on their word now can they?
April 6, 2009 @ 06:29 AM

Inactive

they can't go back on their word now can they?

well you never know what can happen, lol
April 6, 2009 @ 07:47 AM
line-one

so are the same stores getting the blacks. and when is everybody lining up.
April 6, 2009 @ 07:59 AM
yoyo59

so are the same stores getting the blacks. and when is everybody lining up.

stop hypin shit up already..
April 6, 2009 @ 08:13 AM

Inactive

^ yeah, if you really want a pair youve gota line up sometime on the friday evening/night!
April 6, 2009 @ 08:25 AM
DonJuan513

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv0a-TYRlKk[/youtube]
April 6, 2009 @ 08:44 AM
Beez

"They used to say youz a producer, I'm glad I never listened to you losers cuz now I'm in Shibuya buying something that's way too exclusive UGH rararararappers I endanger..."

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

April 6, 2009 @ 08:49 AM
Beez

I think the Black ones are the worst colorway cuz there is way too much Y print going on. I like the June release Tan colorway the best cuz the Y print

I think the blacks are just as good as the zen grey... put a perspective like how the Jordan III's came out and had 3 different colorways. The blacks are just as dope.

My only real complaint is that it would've been better if there were more air holes on the front just like the grey ones.

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

April 6, 2009 @ 09:07 AM
bape_uk

suspended

All the staff at NSW London had the blacks on, noway near as nice as the Zen.
April 6, 2009 @ 09:10 AM
BMC

Whats the price range on the air yeezy??

Broken Mindz Clothing/Screen Printing Service Brokenmindzclothing@gmail.com IG: BrokenMindz

April 6, 2009 @ 09:14 AM
L7os3r

Got a few sizes..12,10,11
anyone interested send me a pm
paypal only though

500 BIN (+ 4% paypal fees)
April 6, 2009 @ 09:16 AM

Inactive

All the staff at NSW London had the blacks on, noway near as nice as the Zen.

gota agree, although i like that the blacks havent got the perforations on the toe box.
it suits the grey but not the black.
dont know why everyone is hypin the tans though, imo there horrible!
April 6, 2009 @ 09:20 AM
karakter1

stop hypin shit up already..

Hypin shit up ALREADY?!!! are you serious?

We all know that the hype is already ridiculous for the next 2 colorways, especially the black. Mainly do to the cats that didnt get the grey.
April 6, 2009 @ 09:26 AM
L7os3r

The blacks don't look that good when that guy is wearing them...the weather will be warmer so I'll probably just wear with shorts

[SIZE="5"]
and I'm selling the zen's
size 10,11,12
500 BIN (+ 4% fees)
Paypal only
[/SIZE]

pm me
April 6, 2009 @ 09:28 AM

Inactive

^ fair price actually most ebay auctions are endind around the $600 - $650 mark plus shipping!

Please login first to reply.