Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
November 10, 2007 @ 01:48 AM
zurejwen

I know mad cats in NY that dress fresh daily but were bummin for the wait cuz they came straight from work or didn't feel like dealing with trample-scuffs. The little guy with the what the dunks shoulda done the same. Son was whining like a baby after someone stepped on his foot walking by lol

sniff,sniff...what the hell...didn't you see me?....sniff, sniff, ...couldn't u just walk around?...these are 2 thousand dollar shoes...$hit!...sniff, sniff...I hate you guys..sniff lol

haha thats great...i woulda stepped on those hideous looking things on purpose
November 10, 2007 @ 11:42 AM
m1b5p

if anyone is intersted i got black and white size 10 for 250 each plus shipping
November 10, 2007 @ 01:42 PM
ramrod

It annoys me that people actually think it's cool to dress fresh to a campout. These fuckers need to get a life.

annoyed or jealous? It's a camp out to dress fresh. those "fuckers" are just hungrier than you. I mean....you're obviously here on hypebeast for a reason.
November 10, 2007 @ 01:59 PM
ramrod

It annoys me that people actually think it's cool to dress fresh to a campout. These fuckers need to get a life.

annoyed or jealous? It's a camp out to dress fresh. Get a life?? You're obviously on hypebeast for a reason. Those "fuckers" are just hungrier than you.
November 10, 2007 @ 02:41 PM
dtrader

Was that you in the what the dunks? LOL. If you're in the same line wearing less exclusive kicks, the only thing you're less "hungry" for is attention. People line up and campout, to be able to get the shoes they like without being raped by resellers....If you think people camped out to look fresh in line, you're crazy. If you would wait 4+ hours for the opportunity to impress a bunch of strangers you're pathetic. sniff sniff
November 10, 2007 @ 02:59 PM
outlawzsm

dtrader jus served you ramrod, you know what that means? ITS ON!!
November 10, 2007 @ 03:19 PM
BeanerwithBBC

yeah, those fools are wack like that... i've called them twice in my life, and both times were pointless. i don't know why they bother with the business cards on the counter.

i remeber i asked them about w)taps vans and i was like

me: "when you gettin the w) taps vans?"
supreme "employee": "when we get them"
November 10, 2007 @ 04:52 PM

Inactive

did the dude wearing what the dunks even cop anything...i saw him walk around the block six times while "talking on the phone" (there was probably no one on the other end)...after actually seeing them in person by the way, theyre ugly as fuck...that guy was definitely trying to stunt on everyone in that line he didnt give a shit about those air trainers...but seriously homie walked down the block one way and came back around from the other side...
November 10, 2007 @ 04:55 PM

Inactive

on a side note..supreme workers are fucking pricks but i give them a pass cause at least theyre funny...i went up to the blonde dude working the register and i said "you must hate all of us" and he said mad quick "no just you" lol

i signed my receipt and said have a good one and he was like "yeah, can i have my pen back" mad nastily and then "have a good one"...i just grinned at him
November 10, 2007 @ 07:13 PM
Kurt Hustle

Anyone in NYC got a white/red in 9 or 9.5 and wanna trade for a black size 9? I'll even throw in some cash for your troubles. Will also do all traveling...hit me up...

brooknamgq aim
[email]brooknamgq@aol.com[/email]
November 10, 2007 @ 07:42 PM
ramrod

More like annoyed. If you buy sneakers for others to sweat your ass then your a faggot pal. You dress fresh in near freezing weather conditions? You're probably one of the queers that were there looking all spiffy and shit. Hungrier than me, I got more kicks than this whole forum fool.>sad

whoa... excuse me. I had no idea I was talking to "the king of hypebeast." bow down. I didn't know someone only on the forum from october 2007 gets the crown.
November 10, 2007 @ 08:05 PM

Inactive

hes been here mad long...he gets banned all the time
November 10, 2007 @ 10:19 PM
ramrod

Was that you in the what the dunks? LOL. If you're in the same line wearing less exclusive kicks, the only thing you're less "hungry" for is attention. People line up and campout, to be able to get the shoes they like without being raped by resellers....If you think people camped out to look fresh in line, you're crazy. If you would wait 4+ hours for the opportunity to impress a bunch of strangers you're pathetic. sniff sniff

Sniff sniff?? I’m from Seattle, no where near NYC and the supreme madness. I have absolutely zero interest in these trainers or those hideous what the dunks.

I'm unsure why seeing "dressed up" kids at supreme of all places, is such an alarming surprise. I think you misinterpreted me. The sneaker/streetwear game go hand in hand. Youre criticizing heads for simply wearing their gear, in line for more heat. What’s wrong with that? The heat kids are rocking in line were probably cop'd from another lineup exclusive ….and someone‘s going to rock these trainers at another drop, etc.

I’m not sure what your beef is but it's seems petty
November 10, 2007 @ 10:26 PM
frankie123

went down there today.... all those trainers were sold out..... just wonderin does any noe that if they will be gettin a restock tomorrow or something??? i m leavin town on monday...
November 11, 2007 @ 12:35 AM
$tevO

^ they probably lied to you
November 11, 2007 @ 08:27 AM
dtrader

annoyed or jealous? It's a camp out to dress fresh. Get a life?? You're obviously on hypebeast for a reason. Those "fuckers" are just hungrier than you.

Now go re-read what I wrote. Every single sentence of my post was a direct response to one of your own. The way your switching your stance after catchin some heat is clever, but I still can't feel you. It's not about any streetwear/sneaker head connection, It's not about critizing cats for rocking their gear to cop more of it, and it's damn sure not alarming anymore cuz I've seen diduntdidunt ass kids like Mr. what the dunk for years now. Fact is, they don't wear that isht when they shop for $hit daily...they dig into their measly little golem closets and pull out the hypest pair they have, to stunt on kids they've never met, who have been up 10 hours by 6 in the morning and still got sleep gristle in their eyes. That's who I beef with. Bro...If you have "absolutely zero interest in these trainers" why are you even here? You go around forums randomly playing devils advocate to hone your oral for debate club on Monday?

Ok..back to topic lol.....I'm actually thinking they might not have a restock of these (not that they'd ever actual tell you if they did have on planned). When the supreme blazers came out they restocked like the next day or two. I think they did the same for the supreme stars. Rumor is someone at the LA store said that location def. wasn't restocking, but I don't know how that effects NY.
November 11, 2007 @ 10:13 AM
frankie123

^ they probably lied to you

i just dont see them on display and when i asked the guy he said sold out
so what they still have them??? what the fuckconfused
November 11, 2007 @ 11:02 AM
rabboarder

dtrader jus served you ramrod, you know what that means? ITS ON!!

Ha ha, called it.
November 11, 2007 @ 01:04 PM
FearItSelf

You go around forums randomly playing devils advocate to hone your oral for debate club on Monday?

omfg, hahahahaha
November 11, 2007 @ 04:20 PM
ramrod

well, take a glance at the post i responded to. I'm not switching stances, just clarifying my point. maybe you should stop taking things out of context and cut the unwarranted assumptions.. not to mention the cold flames. The initial general statement of "dressing fresh" was made and I responded. It made no specific reference to shoes or that "kid" you keep inserting . I was speaking on general public crowds. People you admittedly said you don't know personally and never met. Everyone's got heat and can wear them at their will. Stop being such an elitest.

debate club Monday?! Is that when your group meets? I speak up when I see loaded statements.
November 11, 2007 @ 04:46 PM
cupski

If you dress fresh like me, daily, then it's good, but if you dress up just to impress people in the line, that's suspect. I'm not going to rock my best heat for the line. I save that for the club.

Anyone who says they don't dress to impress, is lying.
November 12, 2007 @ 09:19 AM
zoomcitizen

I didnt read the whole post but i hear people making fun of the dude rocking what the dunks. To my knowledge my boy ian had them on that day and he actualy skated his pair and to be honest he has been doing this longer then all of us. and as for did he get any pairs he had about 50 when i spoke to him.

People love to hate.
November 13, 2007 @ 10:13 AM
SonicBoom

haha go bak dwn there ask some1 else
November 14, 2007 @ 06:59 AM
Collateral

I've heard some colors are more limited in quantity compared to other colors. I.e. the blues were released in fewer numbers than the blacks.

Anyone knows if this is true?
November 14, 2007 @ 12:46 PM
dtrader

It seems that way judging by auction listings and for sale threads, but that is most likely due to the fact that resellers read boards like this one and knew that the black was the most desired or favored of the pack. The blue was basically recognized as the weakest, so no resellers bought them...therefore you see less blue for sale and it appears "rarer". I def. do think that sizes 11 and up however are FAR rarer than sizes 9-10.5.
November 14, 2007 @ 03:44 PM
Dj Gizmo

retail
How much is the retail price?
November 16, 2007 @ 08:52 AM
STNDRD

anyone have a red in a 10.5? were they available anywhere in chicago.
November 16, 2007 @ 09:07 AM
leeju22

any word on a re release
November 19, 2007 @ 10:59 AM
STNDRD

anyone willing to part with ones in a 10.5, red, white or black?
November 19, 2007 @ 11:03 AM
TyraCute

what's the price you are willing to pay..i have a sz 10.5

Please login first to reply.