Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 11, 2006 @ 05:48 AM
modi10

Ok yall I'm from DC and I'm wonderin, are Nike Boots just a DC staple for an outfit? I go to school in Boston and all I see on niggas feet is Adidas, "3 for the stripes," thats what they call it out here. In DC, every dude has at least one pair of those all black, ACG boots. I used to hate on them, but then I got caught up in the whole DC thing too. These joints is vicious, but I don't see anywhere else rockin them. I guess it's just a DC thing, along with mambo sauce and go-go...I would like to see what others think, please, no unhelpful comments.
May 11, 2006 @ 09:33 AM
ice grillz

i used to live in northern virginia and i would go to dc every weekend and i never saw anyone rocking nike boots. then again, i always stayed on the NW. maybe it's a SE side thing. you see a lot of crazy things in SE side of dc.

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

May 11, 2006 @ 12:33 PM
Kicks Reign Supreme

Wow, thanks for bringin this up. No its not just a DC thing. Cats down there wear those like socks. But in NY, its the same, but not as crazy, the Ny dudes has been rockin these for a while, now the teens picked up the trend.smile

And Go-go is horriblesmile
May 11, 2006 @ 08:12 PM
Big Spartacus

Yeah bruh, espcially in PGC , they're heavy on those shits. Why, I don't know. But it's rare you see people rockin Nike boots outside of DC like you do when you're in DC
May 11, 2006 @ 11:24 PM
matth

they get love in bmore but nike boots are definitely a dc, pg county thing.....
May 12, 2006 @ 01:06 AM
B.Hicks

im always in New Jerz and Illadelph and i've yet to see ANYONE rocfkin' nike boots yet... might as well just rock TIMs down here.....
May 12, 2006 @ 08:58 PM

Inactive

aNyThing

lol
May 13, 2006 @ 10:42 PM

Inactive

Its a Harlem and Bronx thing.....

A few Brooklyn and Queens heads rock them, but its mainly a uptown thing...
May 14, 2006 @ 11:14 PM
belladonna

i've never really seen heads rocking nike boots like that -=x but i would say my boy is from boston and is all about adidas
February 11, 2008 @ 02:12 AM
Dj Gizmo

All day everyday
You can't go anywhere in the DC area without spotting someone with Nike Boots. I can't stand them shits (only cuz everyones rockin them).
February 11, 2008 @ 02:45 PM
Langox510x

Those boots are so ugly.

It's not just a DC thing either, because I'm in Milwaukee WI and Detroit MI often, and a lot of people rock them.
February 11, 2008 @ 02:50 PM
embark

i've never really seen heads rocking nike boots like that -=x but i would say my boy is from boston and is all about adidas

WHAT?!?! in NYC??? never??

Harlem has been rocking Nike boots since the late 90s. Krept down to Brooklyn in the 00s and lately in PG county in DC more dudes are rocking them than in NYC.
But still the Hood in NYC &)&) ACG boots.
February 12, 2008 @ 12:04 AM
DaKidFromHaiti

It's definitely a DC thing, not really a DC ONLY thing, but you go to DC and mostly everyone is wearing them. I personally don't like them like that, just because I'm from the area doesn't mean I should rock them because everybody else is wearing them. I'll rep DC by wearing a DC fitted or some shit, fuck a Nike boot.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.