Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 18, 2010 @ 01:05 PM
bocadin gio

is it just me or do you regret buying every single pair you own? like u buy really colorfull ones and months later ur like wtf was i thinking!?
May 18, 2010 @ 01:47 PM
zoidanum

stop buying on impulse then. I don't regret any of mine I just get the ones I really like tho
May 18, 2010 @ 02:08 PM
fresh4life

ye because their all fucking ugly. you can't go too flashy, youll regret it, stay low key on colors and shit. blacks, whites, greys, one bright color maybe ya know. pink, lime green and orange shoes do NOT look tight, you see a fool wearin that gay shit, you know that *****s desperate, just tryin too hard. play the low key chillin ass ***** scenee and them cholas be on ya nutts like a skinny niga on a blunt
May 18, 2010 @ 02:51 PM
moosehair

ye because their all fucking ugly. you can't go too flashy, youll regret it, stay low key on colors and shit. blacks, whites, greys, one bright color maybe ya know. pink, lime green and orange shoes do NOT look tight, you see a fool wearin that gay shit, you know that *****s desperate, just tryin too hard. play the low key chillin ass ***** scenee and them cholas be on ya nutts like a skinny niga on a blunt

couldnt agree more when you buy a shoe think if your actually gonna wear them and if there wearable eveyday to school and shit if there not then theres no point in getting new shoes if your not gonna wear them;and bitches will think you try to hard
May 18, 2010 @ 03:05 PM
bullets

i don't regret a single purchase.
May 18, 2010 @ 04:17 PM
JRacing

Nope only dunks i own are the pee wee's and some hemps
May 18, 2010 @ 04:27 PM
Guapamole

yea man i have some laker colored nike ids and some footlocker ones both hi and i smh for buying them. not a good look with skinny jeans imo
May 19, 2010 @ 07:43 AM
OmegaSvpreme

I had Unfuturas and Unheavens Gates. Both nice colorways, but the dunk is an ugly ass shoe. The only reason I copped those was cause they were cheap (80 and 70). Sold them on Ebay, now SBs are the new Filas among mall blacks.
May 19, 2010 @ 07:07 PM
lemonyfresch

I've regretted a few, but I've since gotten rid of them.
May 20, 2010 @ 10:00 AM
Dorsal

I got the Newcastles a couple years back and I really struggle to find a good time to wear them cause they're so flashy
May 20, 2010 @ 10:47 AM
touvex

another thing about bright flashy ones is that even if you love them, and dont regret buying them, they are so notiable you can't really wear them too often.

i normaly just rotate the bright ones between more subtle trainers. which is why i have shit lots of trainers...
May 20, 2010 @ 04:43 PM
Tyler

i mean there was a time, around when bapes were at the height of popularity, when flashy was real dope. but trends change and I have to agree that i mostly only buy low key dunk colorways unless i absolutely love some crazy-go-nuts colorway.

However loud colors can be sick if you know what to wear them with or if you make your kicks the center-piece of your outfit. for example I thought the orange bruins that came out were real dope.

Tyler, The Fucking Hater My brand: WOODER www.woodersupply.com

May 20, 2010 @ 09:15 PM
originalfake

I honestly didnt think that until i read this thread... damn haha
May 21, 2010 @ 02:17 AM
sp4zz

i have about 50 pairs of dunks, which btw, are a CLASSIC shoe sil, that I wear on the reg, and yeah, some of them are bright n shit, and i dont regret a single one of them. I know how to wear flashy kicks, like someone else said, you got to know how to dress them shits, match your lid and maybe some highlights on a tee, or something. Dont dress the whole damn colour like some of these clowns. The real fashion crime is skinny jeans, call me old (im 30) but a motherfucker on the block woulda gotten his ass beat for wearin skinny jeans back in the day. Shits is mad gay, ya'll.
May 23, 2010 @ 10:25 PM
BBall23

yea
yea black and white
May 28, 2010 @ 02:46 PM
moosehair

i have about 50 pairs of dunks, which btw, are a CLASSIC shoe sil, that I wear on the reg, and yeah, some of them are bright n shit, and i dont regret a single one of them. I know how to wear flashy kicks, like someone else said, you got to know how to dress them shits, match your lid and maybe some highlights on a tee, or something. Dont dress the whole damn colour like some of these clowns. The real fashion crime is skinny jeans, call me old (im 30) but a motherfucker on the block woulda gotten his ass beat for wearin skinny jeans back in the day. Shits is mad gay, ya'll.

i agree flashy kicks are hard to pull especially with a hat and a shirt without overdoing it but i can pull it off you just learn how to dress with them without looking like a queer.but i really hate people who try to wear the whole color and they look like clowns
March 7, 2011 @ 08:20 PM
ac_slater

These are the flashiest pairs I have. I don't really regret copping.

First pair I have to be careful with cause I'm a white dude and I have to dress them down otherwise I get looks from some of the brothers on campus ahaha.

Funny thing is I get more compliments on those two pairs than all my other kicks. So whatever.
March 8, 2011 @ 08:50 AM
M. K

ok
March 8, 2011 @ 03:10 PM
hehsy5sy5

YUP. exactly. those fa'gs wearing ugly ass 'what the dunks' and 'skate to dies' look like bi'tch tools to normal people. chicks actually dig the most simple ones like the black/white dunks i forgot if theyre called the weigers or griptape lows or what, i just call em venom lows.

i duno if you mean skin tight jeans or fitted "skinny" jeans cuz fitted skinny jeans that isnt too tight to make it look gay and doesnt hang on the bottom looks great, chicks love it! ...cuz baggy jeans and bootcut etc make u look sloppy and wack, and too baggy makes u look like a wannabe fa'g hoodrat.

btw aint judging you but by the time im 30 i sure wouldnt be rockin street brands and dunks/jordans and shit lol, it's kinda like livin still like a kid(street brands are aimed at the teenage/college demographic). plus by that time ull have a full time job and ull probalby only get out on the weekends where you'll be satisfied with a simple t or dress shirt and jeans or a suit if you're going to a restaurant. think its kinda corny wen a adult is wearin that shit or wearing jordans and crap lol
March 8, 2011 @ 07:52 PM
DC_Chillin'

They may need to show some restraint with choosing bright color schemes over something a little more modest but its cool to rock street brands @ 30 yrs old. Despite the intended demographic, you gotta remember that most of these brands are made/designed by dudes in their 30's, some damn near 40 I bet. And obviously there's no telling them they can't rock the very shit their responsible for creating.
March 8, 2011 @ 08:56 PM
Krills

btw aint judging you but by the time im 30 i sure wouldnt be rockin street brands and dunks/jordans and shit lol, it's kinda like livin still like a kid(street brands are aimed at the teenage/college demographic). plus by that time ull have a full time job and ull probalby only get out on the weekends where you'll be satisfied with a simple t or dress shirt and jeans or a suit if you're going to a restaurant. think its kinda corny wen a adult is wearin that shit or wearing jordans and crap lol

One would think so... but here I am at 29, good paying office job & a stable relationship... still wearing dunks and rock & roll shirts (polos for work). The day I consider wearing khakis & boat shoes Ill put a gun in my mouth lol
March 8, 2011 @ 09:09 PM
J-aimz

I only own the heinekens and some beater venoms but I regret neither
March 9, 2011 @ 10:16 AM
joshuaty2010

Just be sure on anything you want to buy. SO you won't regret.
March 9, 2011 @ 10:27 AM
realboy36

AcSlater, those remind of Fresh Prince. But okay, I see that they are getting back in the trend buiness again. Hey, I must admit that I would buy them.
March 9, 2011 @ 02:57 PM
Thibault

bump
March 10, 2011 @ 03:52 AM
stemz

Shit i did when i first started collecting kicks like the 720's i regret to this day why in the hell did i buy those hahaa...Its all good though cause i sold them for more than retail...
March 10, 2011 @ 12:50 PM
cincinnatikid

so you guys all hate the new nike sb direction? I love the neon J packs. and that 420 and slayer dunk is going to be rad! dont get me wrong tho SB is not what it use to be, but neither is Jordan brand. The nike sportswear brand is killing it with the materials. Just hope SB goes back to those materials too!
March 10, 2011 @ 08:58 PM
hehsy5sy5

so you guys all hate the new nike sb direction? I love the neon J packs. and that 420 and slayer dunk is going to be rad! dont get me wrong tho SB is not what it use to be, but neither is Jordan brand. The nike sportswear brand is killing it with the materials. Just hope SB goes back to those materials too!

nahh screw the neon j pack, thats on some high school kid steez razz colors r too bright and looks like ur tryin to hard especially if u try to match n shit
March 10, 2011 @ 10:39 PM
beStacksbread

dope sneaks!
March 11, 2011 @ 01:38 PM
AG69er

I've never had an sb regret
I've loved every pair I've ever copped. Especially my Black/Gum SBs...
I admit though, some of the more colorful schemes do get old, but I would never regret buying a pair. Like my skate or dies or my day of the deads, I can't wear em as much as i like, but that isn't something that will make me regret the purchase

MEEZI https://soundcloud.com/rmell

Please login first to reply.