April 12, 2009 @ 05:06 PM
Kid K.I.C.K.S.

www.nike.com

Checkout my interview with the Swoosh. Thanks Nike for the recognition and support!!!
April 14, 2009 @ 04:25 AM
copperhead

Cool interview.
you have 500 pairs of shoes so.......

I have a couple of questions
where do you keep them?

How do you know where a specific pair that you want to wear is?

Do you keep them in the box? or Do you throw boxes away < This is probably a dumb comment since I know most people like to keep the boxes, but I'm just asking.

Thanks
April 17, 2009 @ 11:18 AM
Kid K.I.C.K.S.

Cool interview.
you have 500 pairs of shoes so.......

I have a couple of questions
where do you keep them?

How do you know where a specific pair that you want to wear is?

Do you keep them in the box? or Do you throw boxes away < This is probably a dumb comment since I know most people like to keep the boxes, but I'm just asking.

Thanks

Thanks! I hope you enjoyed the interview! I'm very proud of it and honoured that nike would recognize me and my passion for sneakers.

As for your questions,

1. I have a Condo where 1 room is dedicated to my sneakers and my music (No more room whatsoever)

2)This is really tough. I usually keep my favorite pairs within eye's sight and arm's reach. But sometimes I forget that I own a pair and I end up buying the same pair 2wice or 3 times. But usually I know what pairs I have and pairs that I need.

3)I usually have them all boxed in the OG boxes. I sometimes get samples and they don't come with boxes, so i use other NIKE boxes.

Please login first to reply.