FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
February 7, 2009 @ 02:11 PM
El-SD

Alright, so I need some help because I'm looking for a song from Cassidy. I heard it only once in my homie's car and it was pretty sick, but I barely know about it. I know it wtarts off with Cas talking and I remember him saying a line like "I don't need a vocoder to sell records" and I also remember him rapping about himself and Carmelo Anthony... That's all I know from the song, but if anyone knows it, I'd appreciate it!
February 7, 2009 @ 02:37 PM
El-SD

Nevermind, I just found it...

"Another ***** typed in a comment and said I can't make a hit record, like he wasn't in the club chi-town steppin' throwin' the 6 in the air the hotel, like he wasn't tellin' his girl it don't get no better, like he wasn't in this herb talkin bout I'm a hussala, ***** know he had his drink and his 2step but he tryin' to front on me, but I don't even give a fuck about making a hit, I'm not doing no dance records, I'm not trying to throw a t-pain effect on my voice and make a hit, I'm just givin the streets what they need"
February 7, 2009 @ 02:59 PM
El-SD

"My cologne is the scent of haze, I drink that silver patron mixed with the pink lemonade minute made, hennessy with the ice tea snapple, a goose or pineapple, I'm high as a pterodactyl, you dead like a dinosaur, when it's time for war, what you think I got the iron for, you dyin' whore, and you ain't never popped iron stop lyin' ball, you not a thug, and you not a drug conniesuer, you not a hussala, you ain't never grind before, what you lyin' for, you never even sold a dime before, I was eat of the trees like an omnivore, yeah I had herbs and birds they was flyin' ball, you a pussy cat, I'm a lion whore, but I don't roar like a lion, thats what the iron for, I been a threat but the world ain't convinced yet, I guess cuz I ain't making enough dollars and cents yet, Thats cuz J records couldn't make and make sense yet, I coulda been the best if they were ready to invest, Im with Carmelo now, you should be impressed, cuz he got plenty of dough and he showin interest, He a balla, he gettin them grown men checks, so you gotta love it, Melo gave me a budget, for Melo I clap my gat right out in public and watch you die right outside just like fuck it, I just started a partnership with a Denver Nugget, he told me whatever I need he got it covered, I could disscuss it, it don't hurt to explain, you know he workin with change, he drop 30 a game mayne, I'm independent how I'm suppose to be, I'm with a baller not another rapper tryin' to shine over me, and no, ain't no CEO controllin' me, I control my own shit, that's why I'm on my own dick... B1TCH!"
February 7, 2009 @ 10:01 PM
El-SD

None of you faggots listen to Cassidy then? Fuck...

Please login first to reply.