January 27, 2009 @ 08:48 PM
Toolay

Young Jeezy ain
January 27, 2009 @ 11:17 PM
D.Cool

Good for Jeezy sticking up for what he believes in, but I believe he's the wrong person to represent a topic like this.
January 27, 2009 @ 11:22 PM
WhiteMike

bill oreilly is a faggot and a hypocrite

i hope jeez shoots him
January 28, 2009 @ 12:14 AM
ThePepperSkull

he's the wrong person to represent a topic like this.

January 28, 2009 @ 02:12 PM
January 28, 2009 @ 02:31 PM
Juki

Thank god, it probably would've done more harm than good. but when Camron and Dame came on it was pretty funny. They held their own.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

January 28, 2009 @ 02:37 PM
CHIEFxIRONLUNG

ignorance at its finest.
January 28, 2009 @ 03:26 PM
bmorekicks

Good for Jeezy sticking up for what he believes in, but I believe he's the wrong person to represent a topic like this.

If O'reilly talked about his song and called him out by name, how can he be the wrong person?
January 28, 2009 @ 04:49 PM
Logikal Accord

Jeezy backed out.
January 28, 2009 @ 05:02 PM
Killa!

cam needs to come out hiding and go on the o'reilly factor again.
January 28, 2009 @ 06:47 PM
Jay_Bird

his president is black

his lambo blue

end of o'reily factor interview
January 28, 2009 @ 08:31 PM
alexread

jeezy is probably holding out to be on Hannity's show.

really though, it's hard to win arguments against these dudes without resorting to their tactics (yoooouuu maaadd). o'reilly is such a racist prick.
January 28, 2009 @ 08:34 PM
pnsho

O'Reilly is a dumb fuck.

Conservatives (there are a bunch on HB) can agree with me on this, too.
January 28, 2009 @ 10:35 PM
Darter

O'Reilly is a dumb fuck.

Conservatives (there are a bunch on HB) can agree with me on this, too.

He speaks his mind and people may disagree so who cares. He's far from dumb, I bet he would rape anyone of you guys in a debate. So I guess I'm not in that group of conservatives you where talking about.

As for going on the show, I'm glad he didn't because it would have just made him look worse. Camron just made himself look dumb as fuck and I think it's in his best interest to not do the same.
January 29, 2009 @ 10:17 AM
FreshAddict

He speaks his mind and people may disagree so who cares. He's far from dumb, I bet he would rape anyone of you guys in a debate. So I guess I'm not in that group of conservatives you where talking about.

As for going on the show, I'm glad he didn't because it would have just made him look worse. Camron just made himself look dumb as fuck and I think it's in his best interest to not do the same.

You honestly think O'Reilly is intelligent? Watch any interview he's done and if he disagrees with them he ignores them and tells them to shut up. He refuses to even acknowledge any opposing arguments. He's an ignorant racist who serves propaganda to white rednecks.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IwIRNM5noY
January 29, 2009 @ 05:03 PM
pnsho

So... you agree he's a racist prick?
January 29, 2009 @ 06:33 PM
brahmwatson

Haha, okay, so Jeezy, who's whole career is based off of coke rap switches up his style rappin' about "smart shit" for a couple songs and is ready to take on O'Reilly? Haha you can't win against O'Reilly, he simply won't let you, plus Jeezy doesn't know shit about what he's talking about. Shout out to Jeezy though, his shit goes hard.
January 29, 2009 @ 06:49 PM
owensA

I couldn't imagine a much worse rapper to represent hip hop on a political show (Juelz santana maybe)... don't get me wrong I think O'Reilly's a fuckin ass but Jeezy's one of the more ignorant rappers amongst a sea of dumb MCs
January 29, 2009 @ 08:42 PM
FreshAddict

I think Nas should go up against O'Reilly...He went after Fox with Sly Fox and O'Reilly's gone after Nas numerous times and I think that Nas is intelligent and speaks well
January 30, 2009 @ 09:55 AM
alexread

Nas would represent hip-hop well. listening to sly fox, he actually pays attention to how bogus they are. thus, he probably won't ever go on.
January 30, 2009 @ 10:10 AM
Christdawg

You honestly think O'Reilly is intelligent? Watch any interview he's done and if he disagrees with them he ignores them and tells them to shut up. He refuses to even acknowledge any opposing arguments. He's an ignorant racist who serves propaganda to white rednecks.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IwIRNM5noY

WOW! He is so disrespectful. Who tells a guest to shut up?...lol Especially A guest stating his opinion about a tragedy in his life. I swear if I was Glick I would have lunged over the table and choked him out.
January 30, 2009 @ 12:59 PM
Darter

So you probably think fox takes things out of context and exaggerates things don't you? Well you are doing the same shit, he says shut up or yells once every 100 interviews but you only speak about the rare times he does lose his patience. Just because he yells at times you think he is not intelligent? Whats really stupid is saying someone is dumb simply because he has different views than you.

So... you agree he's a racist prick?

lol why is everyone racist in the eyes of people on hypebeast. Yes I do admit he is a prick at times.
January 30, 2009 @ 01:11 PM
Joao.

Why do they always get the dumbest fucking people too represent the hip-hop community?
January 30, 2009 @ 03:34 PM
moosehair

Cosign does bill feel better about his self
And mispronouncing jeezys name and what is bill actually doing or helping he is worthless
January 30, 2009 @ 04:51 PM
D.Cool

Why do they always get the dumbest fucking people too represent the hip-hop community?

Because its easier for Fox to prove their point that hip hop is "cancer" to society.
January 30, 2009 @ 06:33 PM
FreshAddict

So you probably think fox takes things out of context and exaggerates things don't you? Well you are doing the same shit, he says shut up or yells once every 100 interviews but you only speak about the rare times he does lose his patience. Just because he yells at times you think he is not intelligent? Whats really stupid is saying someone is dumb simply because he has different views than you.

lol why is everyone racist in the eyes of people on hypebeast. Yes I do admit he is a prick at times.

I am not a national television station, so it's not the same thing. Fox is pumping racist, conservative propaganda into the homes of people all around the world. I do think he is stupid, he doesn't speak well and nothing he says is factually based, it's all personal opinion that any redneck could come up with.

Regarding your comment about losing his patience....losing patience? When was he ever patient?
January 31, 2009 @ 01:07 AM
JStorm803

It would be interesting to see Nas on there though.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

January 31, 2009 @ 01:56 AM
zyezye

I got a bullet with O'Reillys name on it.
January 31, 2009 @ 05:11 AM
Darter

I am not a national television station, so it's not the same thing. Fox is pumping racist, conservative propaganda into the homes of people all around the world. I do think he is stupid, he doesn't speak well and nothing he says is factually based, it's all personal opinion that any redneck could come up with.

Regarding your comment about losing his patience....losing patience? When was he ever patient?

Everything he says is factual based, its the twist and the biased way he states those facts that gets people like you mad, saying he doesn't use facts makes no fucking scene. If came out and said Obama was Bin Laden then you would have the right to say that. If he says Obama's policies wont work because he's simply saying how he feels about the facts, there's nothing to bitch about. Just because you are not on TV doesn't mean you can be a hypocrite.

Actually watch his show more then once and you will see he rarely ever yells and he maintains his cool most of time.

I got a bullet with O'Reillys name on it.

SMH

Ya because killing man for having different views that you is perfectly fine, sometimes I think people or so far from reality that hypocrisy and ignorance take over.

reply if you want but I'm done with this thread, probably wouldn't have replied but I'm drunk.

Please login first to reply.