wiznerd1

this sounds like a rape scene involving institutionalized lunatics
January 22, 2009 @ 11:23 PM
Louis297

he needs a bullet
January 23, 2009 @ 03:47 PM
LeRollingStone

Umm, he didn't kill hiphop.

Fair-weather hiphop fans, are the people who bring it down.

but its not dead.

razz
January 23, 2009 @ 04:27 PM
bouillabaisse

He is a clinical retard isn't he?
January 23, 2009 @ 04:52 PM

Inactive

If Souljah boy can reek that much havoc on an entire genre all by hiself then he is an evil genius.

I hope his 3rd murder is bitching, whining, complaining Hip hop fans.
January 23, 2009 @ 05:02 PM
Gwiz Fin

u guys need 2 lay off soulja boy
hes not killing hip hop
hes just having fun
and thats what hip hops about
January 25, 2009 @ 12:06 AM
bouillabaisse

No bullshit I do bump "My Dougie" when I'm feeling rowdy but then again I also bump "Knuck if you buck" when I'm feeling rowdy too.
January 25, 2009 @ 12:38 AM
Dj Homme

Soulja Boy bambooziled the whole rap game!
January 26, 2009 @ 08:17 AM
unvrsl

he makes songs that bitches like and dance to.

way to preserve hiphop!
January 26, 2009 @ 03:18 PM

Inactive

^I know that's supposed to be sarcastic. But Hip Hop has thrived off of being a party based music since day one. Africa Bambatta, to B.I.G to Jay-z to Slick Rick have all been very successful by making music "bitches can dance to".

Souljah Boy has just become a whipping boy for people who dont favor his brand of dance music and categorize Hip Hop as some kind of genre that's supposed to be super lyrical, poetic or political. There's different artists for different moods and different settings. Souljah Boy is for the kids who like to dance to choreographed dance moves. Big fucking deal. It's not a tragedy that people want to dance or have fun. If you dont dig it, chances are its not for you. At the end of the day, art and classics are the music that's remembered so the disposable music will kill itself anyway and it's already started to happen. SB's latest album sold nothing compared to his first. People can front like there always hasnt been dance music or pop music in Hip Hop if they want...and that the emergence of one silly kid has such an enormous effect on Hip Hop if they want. But thats misinformed, ignorant and just plain wrong.

But meh....i dont know how many times ive written the same shit. I give up.
January 27, 2009 @ 06:04 PM
_spk

Soulja boy brings this upon himself. All the hatred he receives he deserves it and it is completely justified, take this video for example. dudes a clown not b/c hes "young" or makes music for kids hes just wack period.
January 27, 2009 @ 06:23 PM
Average Joe 51

All I can say right now is what the hell is wrong with dude?
January 27, 2009 @ 06:26 PM

Inactive

Its one thing not to like something. Or for people to think someone is wack or to express that opinion. It's another for people to over react, bitch and complain constantly and pay inordinate amounts of attention to silly bullshit EVEN after seemingly the rest of the planet has forgotten about it. Really no one gives much of a shit about SB any more . Yet there's still a SB thread in this muthafucka once a week. I'm under the impression that misery loves company. A forum that hates souljah boy, sings the praises of real hip hop to the heavens...sure does have several platinum SB threads. Its almost like a circle jerk of hatred.

WHo am I to break it up though?
January 27, 2009 @ 06:45 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

Its one thing not to like something. Or for people to think someone is wack or to express that opinion. It's another for people to over react, bitch and complain constantly and pay inordinate amounts of attention to silly bullshit EVEN after seemingly the rest of the planet has forgotten about it. Really no one gives much of a shit about SB any more . Yet there's still a SB thread in this muthafucka once a week. I'm under the impression that misery loves company. A forum that hates souljah boy, sings the praises of real hip hop to the heavens...sure does have several platinum SB threads. Its almost like a circle jerk of hatred.

WHo am I to break it up though?

Sub, do you really think that this is going to finally be the rant to end these threads?

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

January 27, 2009 @ 06:51 PM

Inactive

No. Therein lies the hypocrisy of me denouncing these things then participating in em lol. I'm only human. Unlike these gods of Hip Hop who damn their Hip Hop adversary to hell.

THEE SOULJA BOI THE ART NOT FIT TO BREATHE THE AIR AS ME.
January 27, 2009 @ 06:56 PM
Theseventhletter

No. Therein lies the hypocrisy of me denouncing these things then participating in em lol. I'm only human. Unlike these gods of Hip Hop who damn their Hip Hop adversary to hell.

THEE SOULJA BOI THE ART NOT FIT TO BREATHE THE AIR AS ME.

Thou. It would be; "Thee Soulja Boi ( Tell'em) Thou Art Not Fit To Breathe The Same Air As Me."
January 27, 2009 @ 07:09 PM
Virunga

Lol you have to see the comedy in all this Souljah loves the hate.

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

January 28, 2009 @ 02:38 PM
Spzship

IMO soulja boy is a joke as a rapper. he jus makes new dances and says nonsence. id rather listen to his instumentals than raps.

now he wants to do rock? smh

i also hope this vid is a joke
January 28, 2009 @ 02:50 PM

OJ Simpson of this rap shit.
I Killed HipHop.
January 28, 2009 @ 07:12 PM
AmpliFLY

sigh.......

I don't understand the world anymore

http://prevere.tumblr.com/

February 2, 2009 @ 12:46 AM
soulamazing.

No matter how much money,pussy,awards,singles,fans,fame he gets I will still love to hate him .

February 3, 2009 @ 04:15 PM
moosehair

aha why would he do this hes immature hes like 17 damnit and record companys wanna make money and dont give a shit if its real aslong as it gives them loads of money and maybe he wants to try something different he will get his head on straight soon hopefully hes young and he wont be like a one hit wonder
February 3, 2009 @ 05:10 PM
C.Dante

best song he ever made lol
February 3, 2009 @ 05:18 PM
shinesolo

everyone is always crying over him but he actually seems like a really cool kid if youve ever seen any of his youtube videos
February 3, 2009 @ 05:41 PM
abe.

confused what the hell
February 3, 2009 @ 11:36 PM
highwayone-st

^^^LMAO
WOW soulja boyconfused
February 4, 2009 @ 12:03 AM
ClydeFrazier

Yahhh bitch yahhhhh

Melo Gang All Day

February 4, 2009 @ 12:09 PM
andyandy

every raper wants to do something different now and makes rock songs. its not really different anymore.

Please login first to reply.