SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
September 30, 2008 @ 02:57 PM
lbdas.22

Anybody else listen to Girl Talk? Or any other mashup/laptop artists?
September 30, 2008 @ 07:06 PM
CanIKickIt?

No GT for me, I have no respect for the dude as an artist. His shows consist of the same pre-organized playlist and him jumping around. The only good thing about the shows is the abundance of coked out hipsters bitches ready to grind and feel on any mans cock.

Floss is real cool tho
September 30, 2008 @ 07:16 PM
PURPLE!

glad someone made a post cuz i sure wasnt about to...but yea they definitely get in rotation when all the ladies are over...gets em hype but in general the mixes he does is amazing, nostalgic and all out sick!!!
September 30, 2008 @ 08:30 PM
rtst102

No GT for me, I have no respect for the dude as an artist. His shows consist of the same pre-organized playlist and him jumping around. The only good thing about the shows is the abundance of coked out hipsters bitches ready to grind and feel on any mans cock.

Floss is real cool tho

his mashups are good no doubt, but his performance is only ehh.

co-sign on floss though.
September 30, 2008 @ 08:39 PM
SOJ

i do like him a lot. good [drunk] dance music. i'm trying to get to his show in november
please see hypecrew.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87024
October 13, 2008 @ 03:27 AM
skaeggska

smh @ laptop artists
October 13, 2008 @ 07:18 PM
xdiddykongx

glad someone made a post cuz i sure wasnt about to...but yea they definitely get in rotation when all the ladies are over...gets em hype but in general the mixes he does is amazing, nostalgic and all out sick!!!

agreed, his mixes end up being incredibly nostalgic and fun to just sing and dance to.

this guy is one of the best mashup dj's out. Hence his popularity. it's hard to do all those mash-ups in one fucking song! he mashes up more then 10 songs in one track, its incredible! to say this guy doesnt have talent is a joke.

i love girl talk, and "laptop artists" are way more talented then you think.
October 15, 2008 @ 01:44 AM
kittyatwork

Girl Talk
Hello everyone,
I am Kitty from Delhi(India). I am new to this forum. I am grateful to be a part of this forum. Please give some more information related to this forum how can I use it.
Thanks,
Kitty
October 15, 2008 @ 08:13 PM
DarkWing

I find that his shit is good when your in the car and don't want to find shit on your mp3 player every 5 minutes. Good to just let play through.
October 22, 2008 @ 04:08 PM
WGMeets

GirlTalk is cool as shit man. Only hav eone album but its def a hype album. Funny and shock with what he mixes and mashes.

Please login first to reply.