Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
September 26, 2008 @ 06:10 PM
Sonic

Anybody up on my man Shad? One of my boys saw him open for Lupe like, years ago in Toronto, and he told me he blew everyone away. Then finally, a week or so ago, I saw him live myself, and I've gotta say, I was seriously fucking impressed. I know every time someone with a shred of talent surfaces people go around calling them a "breath of fresh air", but Shad actually feels that way. Dood is crazy talented as a rapper, he freestyles like I've never seen before, plays guitar competently, he's charismatic and funny, basically everything you could ever hope for in an emcee. I met him a bit before the show, too, and he's a really cool dood. All this and he comes from- get this- London Ontario? Figure that shit out.

His MySpace is here, and you can check out his video for "The Old Prince Still Lives At Home" right...HERE!?!?!?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH8SDiPPjoc

Check him out, he's good people.
September 26, 2008 @ 06:30 PM
sh3liqu3

I got a free album sampler from Rock The Bells in Toronto.Pretty good stuff man.Beats and Lyrics were on point.Time will tell if the U.S audience embrace him though
September 26, 2008 @ 08:18 PM
FreshAddict

that track was actually pretty dope
September 26, 2008 @ 08:30 PM
coreresources

saw him live with cadence weapon in guelph .. beginning of last summer .. great show .. totally worth the trip .. got his cd "when this is over" from a promotional give away in kitchener .. i guess that was .. 2002? .. the man is good ..
September 27, 2008 @ 03:54 AM
CaribQueen

"I call my car rockafella cause it has a broke dash"
cool

I first saw him when he opened for Common
(love this fuckin shirt/line)
September 27, 2008 @ 11:53 AM
Leg3nd

He came to a friend of mine's place in ancaster and did a private show for us for a fundraiser to help poor people in the dominican republic. He's such a chill guy we all just kicked it with him shootin the shit before and after the show and he even came and played some ball with us out front.

Mark my words, Shad K's got a killer jumpshot
September 27, 2008 @ 01:41 PM
stef_charle

Shads a real cool dude and an amazing artist. He actually recorded a song at a friend of mines house a few years back. My cousins real good friends with him to. The guys real down to earth and humble.

I swear if this dude isn't the next big thing theres something wrong with the world.
September 28, 2008 @ 01:20 PM
Piers

I was impressed when I saw this shit a couple months ago,

real talented guy, search up "rock to it" good song.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9e98UE5dhY

Please login first to reply.