job for a cowboy
wecamewithbrokenteeth
winds of plague
I also really like deftones
smile

loc is one of my fav bands but not hardcore
October 17, 2008 @ 01:14 AM
worldwar

my all time favourites are probably jawbreaker lifetime shooooook ones descendents and municipal waste
ish

last week i saw bane twice with that comeback kid/misery signals/outbreak tour. i haven't listened to that band for more than 5 minutes in probably two and a half years so it was kind of strange but it was funnnnnnnn
October 17, 2008 @ 07:10 PM
trnasxy

oh, IDK, I was just naming a few.. between the buried and me is pretty good..
October 17, 2008 @ 10:52 PM
_revolt

ceremonycool

new cd is pretty spiffy

thunder, and lightning, protect me, from god
i wont be skullfucked by fate
i am the upside down cross!

fucking furious, my thoughts on first listening were immediately that they underproduced it they tried to go too raw with it and lowered ross's angry irishman vocals too much and now the guitars are too high vocals get lost. i think it's cool that they got rid of all midtempo songs and threw in some lllliightning fast PV tracks but i do miss those mid-tempo grooves (a la: it's going to be a cold winter) still pretty solid though, cody sullivan on the intro track was fucking heavy as ballllllls.

listening to graf orlock and lewd acts lately ya deeeeg? pretty cute stuff check out if you havent

also i didnt read this whole thread but did anyone mention they like any screamo here?
orchid, saetia, ampere, sinaloa, neil perry?
October 17, 2008 @ 10:58 PM
dynamiteden

reppin' Have Heart <3
October 17, 2008 @ 11:12 PM
_revolt

My username is NOT based on that stupid fucking song by that terrible band.

Sorry guys, I like a lot of different types of "hardcore", from Gravity-sounding stuff (Antioch Arrow, Mohinder, Heroin) to modern hardcore (Modern Life Is War, Go It Alone, This Is Hell) to thrash-based stuff (Charles Bronson, No Comment, Iron Lung, and more recently Ceremony and Trash Talk), but I fucking hate NYHC. It's the blandest, least original, most self-important strain of the entire genre. If there's a "tough guy" band out there that isn't boring mid-paced semi-metal crap, I'm all ears.

Crown Of Thornz
October 18, 2008 @ 12:44 PM
Alphanumeric

reppin' Have Heart <3

Got the same hoodie bro.
October 18, 2008 @ 09:34 PM
dynamiteden

Got the same hoodie bro.

that hoody makes me feel tuff.
October 19, 2008 @ 01:30 AM
Alphanumeric

that hoody makes me feel tuff.

All my friends mistake the Have Heart on it for a school.
October 19, 2008 @ 03:51 AM
meowmix

guys im dying to see fucking HOODS but they never play here in SD for some reason
October 19, 2008 @ 11:18 AM
dynamiteden

All my friends mistake the Have Heart on it for a school.

your friends are stupid, just for that reason
October 19, 2008 @ 11:30 AM
apple eyes

haha^
I'm seeing htem tomorrow night though
October 19, 2008 @ 11:38 AM
dynamiteden

^ good stuff! they're so passionate about music.
October 19, 2008 @ 12:10 PM
BLOODYMINDED

So I'm flying to NYC(fromOC) tomorrow...gonna check out some shows since its cmj...give me a heads up on any shows..hopefully underground and brutal...
October 20, 2008 @ 09:42 PM
xdiddykongx

my all time favourites are probably jawbreaker lifetime shooooook ones descendents and municipal waste
ish

last week i saw bane twice with that comeback kid/misery signals/outbreak tour. i haven't listened to that band for more than 5 minutes in probably two and a half years so it was kind of strange but it was funnnnnnnn

even though, those arent really hardcore bands. I still love you
October 20, 2008 @ 10:12 PM
xSWIGSx

Damn good to see this forum has a good hardcore section been fan of the the hardcore scene and music! But lately I've been listening to Minor Threat, Bane, Black My Heart and alittle stoner deathmetal DAUGHTERS there dope
October 20, 2008 @ 10:13 PM
dynamiteden

^ what's with the sig, do you honestly like Liferuiner?
October 20, 2008 @ 10:42 PM
xSWIGSx

Yeah I like LifeRuiner all the bullshit that was behind them I dont care about I like there music and that doesnt change the way I feel about them and I put LIFERUINER in my sig just because
October 21, 2008 @ 01:21 PM
ends!

Liferuiner played here last night.
But i didnt go because there's only so much open note CHUUUUUUUUN CHUUUUUUUUN CHUUUUUUUUUUN CHHHHUUUUUUUUUUN i can take before getting ridiculously bored and want to kill myself.
October 21, 2008 @ 03:27 PM
xdiddykongx

Yeah I like LifeRuiner all the bullshit that was behind them I dont care about I like there music and that doesnt change the way I feel about them and I put LIFERUINER in my sig just because

you'll get over them in a year and listen to real music, fact.
October 21, 2008 @ 04:27 PM
xSWIGSx

LifeRuiners new shit is dope and I do listen to real hardcore I\'ve been into the hardcore along time and its kind of stupid to hate a band because there bullshit but whatever thats your opinion
October 21, 2008 @ 05:42 PM
car bomb

I'm going to see Fucked Up and Psychedelic Horseshit tonight.
It's going to rule.
October 21, 2008 @ 07:36 PM
ends!

its kind of stupid to hate a band because there bullshit but whatever thats your opinion

hahahahahahahaha
October 21, 2008 @ 08:06 PM
xSWIGSx

hahahahahahahaha

Hopefully you get why I said its stupid to hate a band because of there bullshit.
Im guessing you didnt realize alot of people hate LIFERUINER because Johnny there old lead singer broke edge and a bunch of other bullshit you probably didnt know that
October 21, 2008 @ 08:12 PM
dynamiteden

Hopefully you get why I said its stupid to hate a band because of there bullshit.
Im guessing you didnt realize alot of people hate LIFERUINER because Johnny there old lead singer broke edge and a bunch of other bullshit you probably didnt know that

i knew that. it doesn't take away from the fact that their music is nonsense.
October 21, 2008 @ 08:30 PM
xSWIGSx

Thats your opinion and I support that. I think alot of music is nonsense.But it doesnt change my feeling towards there music. I think there good and Im not going to jump on the bandwagon like everyone did. Because SO MANY people never went to the show in Jersey to even know what really happened
October 21, 2008 @ 08:32 PM
dynamiteden

liferuiner's new singer looks like he's in the latin kings.
October 21, 2008 @ 08:39 PM
ends!

O I C. i thought you said its stupid to hate a band because THEY ARE bullshit.
I don't give a fuck about edge though.
If you dont want to drink its up to you . But there's no need to be a total dick about it.
I respect all the folk who have been edge for numerous years. Like a few of my friends. But all this fucking bullshit nowadays when folk become edge for a week or two because its the new cool thing is total nonsense.
October 21, 2008 @ 08:56 PM
Homer[206]

seaweed is amazing
that shit is so dope
i love their fleetwood mac cover

just giving a shout out

oh and big ups to sinking ships
October 21, 2008 @ 09:27 PM
_revolt

guys im dying to see fucking HOODS but they never play here in SD for some reason

dont fucking fight let's party tonight, and if you're straight edge hey i'll buy you a sprite!

Please login first to reply.