Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 22, 2010 @ 12:09 PM
January 22, 2010 @ 01:01 PM
eggnog631

Uk aka knuckledust and such, is probably the only place outside of the united states that take hardcore seriously. European countries and japan and what not may be into hardcore but they make a mockery of it. I know a lot of people ( including people in big touring bands) feel the same way.
January 22, 2010 @ 01:02 PM
eggnog631

UK AKA KNUCKLEDUST AND SUCH, IS PROBABLY THE ONLY PLACE OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES THAT TAKE HARDCORE SERIOUSLY. EUROPEAN COUNTRIES AND JAPAN AND WHAT NOT MAY BE INTO HARDCORE BUT THEY MAKE A MOCKERY OF IT. l KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE ( INCLUDING PEOPLE IN BIG TOURING BANDS) FEEL THE SAME WAY.
January 22, 2010 @ 03:41 PM
ends!

Very true. Although there's alot of German shit i love. Its sad though because UKHC is pretty much dead now. The good bands don't play or bring any new shit out cause 80% of the fans nowadays are girls who pretend to listen to it and guys who's favourite band were underoath til last year. Its the same for all the new bands. I don't even keep up to date with it anymore cause all i see is bands full of girly haired guys in tight tshirts and new era's trying to look hard.
January 22, 2010 @ 04:12 PM
J THRILLLAH

Very true. Although there's alot of German shit i love. Its sad though because UKHC is pretty much dead now. The good bands don't play or bring any new shit out cause 80% of the fans nowadays are girls who pretend to listen to it and guys who's favourite band were underoath til last year. Its the same for all the new bands. I don't even keep up to date with it anymore cause all i see is bands full of girly haired guys in tight tshirts and new era's trying to look hard.

That's pretty much the same everywhere. When I was out in NJ, there was a ton of really good bands, but then they broke up. Yeah, the scene is full of kids looking like girls, claiming edge and then breaking the next day, shit like that. DIY! Don't like the bands you've got in your area? Make your own, do a Gorilla Biscuits cover or something.

January 24, 2010 @ 10:14 PM
julian.

Trash Talk / Touche Amore / Rotting Out fucking ripped tonight!
cool

julianxberman.tumblr.com /

January 25, 2010 @ 06:08 PM
apple eyes

trash talk is boring. listen to real powerviolence.
January 26, 2010 @ 11:02 AM
sweetm

I agree with xJERSEYx it's like that everywhere. I'm from Montreal so when a good band made it across the boarder it used to make everyone appreciate the show even more (we used to get a lot of cancel shows). Now going to shows is so different. The people are different. The goods bands all stopped touring and the same bands keep coming to MTL.Even if I drive down to NY, Boston, or Jersey, still nothing I get excited about like I used to.
But from time to time we get something good that brings everyone out. Like Gun's up playing Saturday smile
January 26, 2010 @ 03:55 PM
BLOODYMINDED

rotation station of elevation
some shit i've been listening to lately:

HeWhoCorrupts
Reversal of Man
Combatwoundedveteran
dropdead

@Julian, bummed i missed that free trash talk show. i was gonna go to the one in riverside...

@apple eyes, i dont think Trash Talk even considers themselves PV? powerviolence is my shit though...i got a chance to see Bastard Noise/MITB not too long ago and that shit was crazy. what PV bands you into?
January 26, 2010 @ 05:29 PM
ADi305

lvhc.

SIN CITY FAMILY! ugh!
I cant wait until i have the chance to see folsom live
January 26, 2010 @ 09:59 PM
Homer[206]

i'm playing a show with cruel hand, bracewar, and mother of mercy on thursday
playing with the farley overdose the next day
January 27, 2010 @ 10:29 PM
apple eyes

@apple eyes, i dont think Trash Talk even considers themselves PV? powerviolence is my shit though...i got a chance to see Bastard Noise/MITB not too long ago and that shit was crazy. what PV bands you into?

i've heard people call the earlier stuff pv
dropdead is all i've listened to at work the passed two days actually. really into stuff like juice tyme!, no comment, despise you, charles bronson, infest, capitalist casualties, extortion, disciples of christ, hatred surge, brain killer, scapegoat, asshole parade, scholastic deth, no man's slave, bastard, iron lung (they played here not too long ago and fucking ruled), hellnation, lack of interest, weekend nachos etc.
also into a bunch of grind such as bolt thrower, in disgust, a warm gun, magrudergrind (obviously), assuck, insect warfare, so on so forth
January 28, 2010 @ 09:09 PM
ADi305

Trash Talk / Touche Amore / Rotting Out fucking ripped tonight!
cool

i like both trash talk and touche amore.
i dont think theyre boring at all but every one is entitled to their own opinion.
what are some real powerviolence bands then?
January 28, 2010 @ 09:31 PM
apple eyes

really?
January 28, 2010 @ 09:46 PM
LexerOne

classic beastie boys...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0qciLL3nho
January 29, 2010 @ 11:25 AM
noogsahoy

polar bear club killed it down under!
January 29, 2010 @ 02:30 PM
ADi305

really?

just wanted new bands to listen too
January 29, 2010 @ 05:11 PM
apple eyes

just wanted new bands to listen too

i've heard people call the earlier stuff pv
dropdead is all i've listened to at work the passed two days actually. really into stuff like juice tyme!, no comment, despise you, charles bronson, infest, capitalist casualties, extortion disciples of christ, hatred surge, brain killer, scapegoat, asshole parade, scholastic deth, no man's slave, bastard, iron lung (they played here not too long ago and fucking ruled), hellnation, lack of interest, weekend nachos etc.
also into a bunch of grind such as bolt thrower, in disgust, a warm gun, magrudergrind (obviously), assuck, insect warfare, so on so forth

January 29, 2010 @ 05:28 PM
99%Shit

Fuck yeah Bolt Thrower! Best band.

narsha.narsha.narsha

January 29, 2010 @ 07:25 PM
BLOODYMINDED

@apple eyes
woo hoo

i've been waiting for this one!

grind,hardcore,thrash,power violence

the faster, and the more brutual the better

been listening to that new Iron Lung a lot...they're from seattle

also His Hero Is Gone is the shit.

and of course how could i not mention DYSTOPIA...doom ridden crust punk...pist as fuck!

ha damn i posted this 2 years ago when the threat started. Iron Lung has pretty much always been one of my favorite bands. im pretty much into all those bands you listed. good shit!

Breathing Fire is another sick PV band. check out my homies band Drunkdriver from brooklyn: www.myspace.com/drunkdriverusa fuckin evil sounds!

i'm also into
jenny piccolo
Discordance Axis
The Endless Blockade
cult ritual
maladie(crusty HC from mexico, rules)
rotten sound
pig destroyer
January 29, 2010 @ 07:58 PM
ADi305

ight, after listening to like 5 of the stated bands ive concluded that powerviolence aint my shit lol.
January 29, 2010 @ 09:36 PM
apple eyes

drunkdriver was supposed to play down here in like september with magrudergrind but canceled

fly out here for md deathfest
February 1, 2010 @ 09:43 PM
ADi305

ive been listening only to blood for blood for the past 2 days
February 12, 2010 @ 10:02 AM
VastDestructio

BLAHBLAHBLAH

trash talk is gay
julian is gay
tank tops are gays
skinny jeans are gay
crowd surfin is gay
elton john is gay
rahrah is gay
infamoushero is a faggot

NYHC BEATDOWN SHIT

CANT POST LINKS

julian ur a faggot
February 18, 2010 @ 08:15 AM
ILLY IS SO HOT

BnB bowl 2010 dope line up son1!
February 24, 2010 @ 02:05 AM
RZA.

BLAHBLAHBLAH

trash talk is gay
julian is gay
tank tops are gays
skinny jeans are gay
crowd surfin is gay
elton john is gay
rahrah is gay
infamoushero is a faggot

NYHC BEATDOWN SHIT

CANT POST LINKS

julian ur a faggot

lol, na du.
February 24, 2010 @ 02:10 AM
RZA.

fuck yeah trash talk is playing with gay ass aiden.
should be fun, and full of kooks!

ITS CLOBBERING TIME.

donnybrook @ 1/30/10 too. cool

you wasnt der. but guess who was. :3 probably one of the top 3 favorite shows ive been to.
February 24, 2010 @ 12:51 PM
Tryngull

Will Haven
Neurosis
Pig Destroyer
Vultures are Wolves
Refused
March 5, 2010 @ 08:36 AM
demkicks

Helmet - In The Meantime
March 5, 2010 @ 09:46 AM
spookymilk

I just got into old-school AFI and The Thermals again...goood shit.

Please login first to reply.