300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
September 11, 2008 @ 07:13 PM
Toolay

September 11, 2008 @ 07:23 PM
JimmyDisco

wouldnt be surprised to hear that this was a pre arranged publicity stunt

thats how these pop people operate

gets all you guys talking about it, gets on the news, gets in the papers etc. keep perpetuating his pop name to the masses

thats how people with little talent make money these days
September 11, 2008 @ 07:25 PM
DaKidFromHaiti

^^

First of all kanyes life was not in danger, he did not have to break the camera and he is public location. If they were chasing him down in a car, breaking into his house then his life maybe in danger.

Second what are you talking about, people totally watch movies because of specific actors. You think matthew mcconahay, nicholas cage or jennifer lopez makes 10s of millions of dollars, because they pick excellent movie roles or there pheonominal actors. They get paid that much because they have their own following and can generate high revenues for the producers, their fans would watch any piece of crap they are starring in. And there were numerous amounts of crap between the three of them, not including music JENNIFER LOPEZ.

Kanye needs to check for his balls, because he is acting like a bitch.

People are gonna have favorite actors and shit that they want to see in movies, and when these actors drop crappy movies, they flop (see Gigli). I'm sure if there was a Matthew McConahay straight to DVD movie that came out where it was all footage that was taken by the paparazzi, that shit would flop too. You're giving the paps too much credit homie.

If you want to take pics of an artist, go to a show, a music video shoot or some shit, not when they're going on about their life.

I think someone on this thread made a good point, might have been on a different forum though. But I'm sure Kanye, or someone from his camp told the dudes to put the camera down or shut it off. If a ***** tells you to stop doing some shit, and you keep doing it, expect an asswhooping or your shit broken.
September 11, 2008 @ 07:47 PM
Dxts...

Funny,cuz if Game did it,it would b gangsta,but it was kanye so it was a B**** move

http://dxts.bandcamp.com/

September 11, 2008 @ 07:52 PM
fistyourbitch

why are you guys acting like kanye has never been a fucking asshole all his career???how about the other times with the awards n shit. i think its official that he does have anger problems.
September 11, 2008 @ 08:00 PM
dynamiteden

Funny,cuz if Game did it,it would b gangsta,but it was kanye so it was a B**** move

Probably because Game talks about how he is a gangsta, kanye doesn't
September 11, 2008 @ 08:11 PM
DaKidFromHaiti

Probably because Game talks about how he is a gangsta, kanye doesn't

So cause a ***** don't talk on some gangsta shit, that means he won't do shit if you provoke him? Bjork don't sing gangsta shit, yet she still whooped that reporter's ass.

[youtube]pYyyqIZTvYY[/youtube]
September 11, 2008 @ 10:05 PM
sh3liqu3

$20,000 Bail.Enough Said!
September 11, 2008 @ 10:37 PM
YorkCount

Dope backpack
September 11, 2008 @ 11:57 PM
hollertronix

My man Don C

cool
September 12, 2008 @ 12:41 AM
dUn DeKid

Don C is dope though. I need one of those when i blow.
September 12, 2008 @ 12:56 AM
frozone

LOL

Im sure when he says Papps put people in danger it was a comment to how over bearing and feroucios they can be just for a camera shot. And, hes right...u think that when a celeb sees a Papp its all good and love just cause of the location? Im sure they group em all together as the dudes who chase their car down the street risking their lives in traffic. Its always easier when u are behind your computers to judge peoples human emotions and reactions.

LOL. just like your doing now, huh. your making judgements from behind your computer as well. you cant be this stupid, this is a forum it nothing but opinions and here say.
September 12, 2008 @ 01:41 AM
frozone

People's obsession with wanting to see just pictures of celebrities doing regular shit is dumb to me. People that pay 300 for tickets, pay to listen to music, not to watch Kanye eat or walk outside his neighborhood. Those 2 million people that paid 10 dollars for a movie ticket want to watch a movie, they don't want to watch the actor do regular shit. I'm happy Kanye did what he did and wish more people would do that, as fucked up as that sounds.

If I had a cam on me 24/7, I'd go apeshit. And like Sub said, these paparazzi put people in danger to just get a shot of someone, remember Princess Diana?

Your totalLY off, millions of tabloid magazines are sold everyday and they even have televisions shows like tmz E!. And its just pretty much celebs living their regular life. why are there so many papparazzi, because they pay a lot for celeb pics, and the reason why society is interested in it. if no one cared about celebs personal life, shows like tmz and tabloid mags wouldnt be able to thrive.

im pretty sure no one can say they never read stories or look through magazine, or watch shows that just explore celebs everyday life .papparazzi is there because there is a demand for the pics. hell there is thread dedicated to what celebrities wore.

and dont fucking try to justify this situation by using princess diana story, totally different situation. you cant lump evryone with a camera together, walking with a camera in lax, is not the same as endagering someone life for a picture. the papparazzi who do that are deplorable.

im not saying its okay what the papparazzi are doing, but that is a negative aspect when you become a superstar. kanye should fucking realize that, he puts himself on a pedastal and wants all eyes on him, well he got it.
September 12, 2008 @ 03:37 AM
Joe_

fuck that LV backpack is ill
September 12, 2008 @ 04:21 AM
hotboQs

i saw that, thats crazy
September 12, 2008 @ 04:34 AM
wikedwun

Dam Kanye was pissed & was like Fuck Yo camera!!! by the way wut LV backpack is that.
September 12, 2008 @ 04:35 AM
illadelmochila

Those flashing lights caught up with him haha
unless kanye was doing something illegal, i wouldnt know why he would try to take the camera and video camera (other than keeping his privacy)

3meeses.wordpress.com
September 12, 2008 @ 06:19 AM
Subsistence.

I'm not gonna read through 6 pages of a bunch of guys being butt-hurt over their idol getting arrested.

But when I read the title I was hoping he was arrested for fucking "Love Lockdown".

/thread.
September 12, 2008 @ 02:00 PM
Biagio

Dam Kanye was pissed & was like Fuck Yo camera!!! by the way wut LV backpack is that.

its custom 1 of 1
September 12, 2008 @ 02:33 PM

Inactive

LOL. just like your doing now, huh. your making judgements from behind your computer as well. you cant be this stupid, this is a forum it nothing but opinions and here say.

Of course...Im making judgments. We all are. But im calling a spade a spade as well...seeing both sides...not making the oh so common internet automatic condemnations from a 20 second video clip. Im so sorry i talked about you siting behind your computer and judging people...but u need to check your fucking balls for calling me stupid and stop acting out like a bitch.

jkjkjkkjkjkjkkjk

So how easy it is to make snap judgments about people we dont know smile smile smile smile: Such is the fun of the internets....I love u man.
September 12, 2008 @ 03:58 PM
bafic

haha
September 12, 2008 @ 07:18 PM
southwest55

Maybe The Paparazzi caught Him and Don C holding hands!!!!!
September 12, 2008 @ 09:27 PM
line-one

you know they were sayin shit before that made him mad and they show the video like he is all bad. Thats just another reason why I love Kanye he keeps it real just like in his punked episode.
September 12, 2008 @ 10:00 PM
BA$ED

lmao kanye's a fool
September 12, 2008 @ 10:35 PM
dynamiteden

So cause a ***** don't talk on some gangsta shit, that means he won't do shit if you provoke him? Bjork don't sing gangsta shit, yet she still whooped that reporter's ass.

[youtube]pYyyqIZTvYY[/youtube]

i guess you've never heard a Bjork song, she's from Queens.
September 12, 2008 @ 11:32 PM
Vancouver

everytime I wish I was famous, I think of shit like this happening and realise I would have like 0 privacy.
September 13, 2008 @ 01:23 AM
dUn DeKid

i'll deal im sure.

people already wont get off my nuts and im just cool.
September 13, 2008 @ 05:52 AM
*AC*

Album dropping pretty soon...no??????
Good publicity for Ye if you ask me...
And for 20.000 bail...he got some good promotion going on at the moment.

That's prolly what he was thinking when he smashed the dude's camera.

Any kind of buzz around his person is cash in the bank.
September 13, 2008 @ 12:56 PM
cupski

Kanye didn't smash the camera, his pal did. Kanye smashed the flash which only costa a couple of hundred. Misdemeanor. His buddy smashed the $1000+ camera which means he's facing a felony. He clearly took the fall for Kanye when he grabbed the camera and said, "I TOOK IT!"
September 14, 2008 @ 07:25 PM
crazy4kix

haha i wonder what happened, i wonder what sparked him to do that

Please login first to reply.