September 5, 2008 @ 03:52 AM
hypism.

I wanna see these guys try and rob M.O.P.

www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhylnhVI6Fulhh2w5M
September 5, 2008 @ 04:19 AM
dmwalking

who's tyga?

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

September 5, 2008 @ 04:27 AM
hypism.

who's tyga?

put the lime in the coconut and mix it all up
September 5, 2008 @ 06:38 AM

Inactive

I cant figure out whats sadder. A young man with a chain on that probably costs from 25K - 50K...who in the next 3 years will be looking for a job...or grown ass men taking trinkets from a kid who looks like he couldnt box a fucking house fly and then plaster their face all over the net incriminating themselves...geniuses

:>T
September 5, 2008 @ 09:23 AM
coreresources

^strong point
September 5, 2008 @ 10:09 AM
Glaq

someone care to translate? all i understood was "*****"
September 5, 2008 @ 10:49 AM
zangetsu13

this vid is shaky....i think that wasn't tyga on the phone....
September 5, 2008 @ 11:13 AM
HHZ

i'm glad faggots are getting robbed as of late.

shoutz to juelz and tyga aka wayne jr
September 5, 2008 @ 11:48 AM

Inactive

having a famous cousin = automatic job security for the rest of your life? And a record deal with Young Money with a album that sold 5K = job security? Hmmm
September 5, 2008 @ 12:16 PM
collinsboi

yung joc
yung berg
and tyga again! lol
(I'm probably missing some...)

this is comical

I wonder who's gonna get their chain snatched next?

September 5, 2008 @ 12:55 PM

Inactive

Oh ok...just making sure.

All of this is with the assumption that Travis and the crew are always gonna be paid and famous too i suppose. I wouldnt know...I dont think Ive heard one song from those guys. But whatever...
September 5, 2008 @ 02:44 PM
eMily

I had to stop watching the video half way through. the ignorance level started to annoy me.
September 5, 2008 @ 02:54 PM
dUn DeKid

I had to stop watching the video half way through. the ignorance level started to annoy me.

lol. yea man. but really though, i dont ge why they robbed him...

they said he has no street cred....so? pharrell has none, Ye has none, Lupe has none, Bow wow has none.... the list goes on...

why rob him?! i dont like him as an artist but i mean....thats [SIZE="7"][FONT="Verdana"]gully[/FONT][/SIZE].
September 5, 2008 @ 03:07 PM
ekREV

he's prolly walkin around w/ no security w/ that bling on...and the dude is scrawny. who wouldnt pull a jack move on this kid?!?!?
September 5, 2008 @ 03:22 PM
bloxheads

Yeah The Inorance Was Killing Me.

Also, The main ***** Talking Needs A better English teacher.
September 5, 2008 @ 04:12 PM
Jay_Bird

very,admitting they stole a chain

then when I did a google search of this tygra kat,I was ashamed of them *****z

that dude tygra look like a buck 20 st8 up

them *****z should be ashamed of themselves fo real

and the chain got ged on it,thats a good look
September 5, 2008 @ 04:19 PM

Inactive

btu yo... who's tyga
September 5, 2008 @ 04:23 PM
hypism.

btu yo... who's tyga

www.justfuckinggoogleit.com
September 5, 2008 @ 05:04 PM
pnsho

Tyga is that puny wannabe hipster, who is supposedly Travis's cousin.

He also sings this hawt songz:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AROeEiidM8Q
September 5, 2008 @ 05:09 PM
JKISSI

too bad this is fake. lol
September 5, 2008 @ 05:20 PM
Goldi

a. you can clearly hear what they're saying

b. wait. so the logic here is: tyga is weak so thats why we stole his chain? i think tyga is the real winner here. who brags about stealing[stealing!] from nobody?
September 5, 2008 @ 05:22 PM

Inactive

No winners in this race homie. A kid who at this point is probably afraid to ever wear a piece of jewelry outside of a video shoot ever again...and some retards bragging on video (whether real or not) that they stole something. Double fail.
September 5, 2008 @ 05:28 PM
Goldi

No winners in this race homie. A kid who at this point is probably afraid to ever wear a piece of jewelry outside of a video shoot ever again...and some retards bragging on video (whether real or not) that they stole something. Double fail.

sure.

but thousands of kids who didn't know about tyga before, do now. it's like those johnny cupcakes hate threads. for every guy who hates on him, theres another 100 who've never heard of him and will go check out his site to see what the fuss is all about. negative pub = gold [unless of course you are amy winehouse or r. kelly's urine]
September 5, 2008 @ 05:31 PM

Inactive

sure.

but thousands of kids who didn't know about tyga before, do now. it's like those johnny cupcakes hate threads. for every guy who hates on him, theres another 100 who've never heard of him and will go check out his site to see what the fuss is all about. negative pub = gold [unless of course you are amy winehouse or r. kelly's urine]

Being the victim of chain stealing twice = more record sales in the ultra machismo, street cred obsessed Hip Hop world? Hmmm...that's a new one.
September 5, 2008 @ 06:15 PM
Goldi

Being the victim of chain stealing twice = more record sales in the ultra machismo, street cred obsessed Hip Hop world? Hmmm...that's a new one.

good point. as a truism in the ultra-masculine world of hip hop and as a logical statement, what you said is pretty bullet-proof. but logical arguments don't always make for accurate arguments.

I would counter that:

a) as an example, wayne isn't killing it because people in the hood are buying his records. it's because he's at critical mass in terms of overall popularity. and really, can you honestly tell me that selling records doesn't have a whole lot to do with reaching out to the masses who truly drive record sales? [ie. white people?] didn't wayne kiss a dude?

b) it's not even the same chain:

c) tyga isn't ja-rule [yet]. at this stage of his career, he needs all the pub he can get. even in hip-hop, marketing rules still apply.
September 5, 2008 @ 06:27 PM

Inactive

It doesnt matter if the street credibility is real or not and its not the fact that anyone thought this kid was ultra gangsta to begin with but gangsta rapper or not machismo is pervasive in ALL of Hip Hop. There's a fair amount of nut grabbing and mean mugging in all aspects of it. Of course cross over and selling records means crossing over to the suburban kids too,,,but this is all entertainment u dont think the white kids dont take the street cred into consideration? I would venture to say allot of the people who commented in this thread laughing at Tyga are WHITE SUBURBAN KIDS. Having street cred skyrocketed 50 with a shit load of white kids buying his album.

As far as the video being fake...dont know about that...could be...doesnt really change the premise of what i was saying though.
September 5, 2008 @ 07:08 PM
rommell84

wow.... if that video is real i mean really who in their right mind would video themselfs bragging about that. why do grown ass men want to go and be in on of his videos and then turn right around and back stab him like that what sly foxes they are.
September 5, 2008 @ 11:40 PM

Inactive

I'd rob Tyga. Hell, I'd rob any rapper walking around with a 50 K chain, regardless if I needed the money or not.
September 6, 2008 @ 02:49 PM
?itiswhatitis

They GDK....
September 6, 2008 @ 07:13 PM
MilliTV

on some real shit I keep runnin in 2 lil uno from the PACK and I always wanna snatch his chain jus cuz. LoL

Please login first to reply.