Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
July 31, 2008 @ 07:19 PM

Inactive

A! What
July 31, 2008 @ 07:23 PM

Inactive

Bitch move. If he was loyal, none of this would have happened in the first place.
July 31, 2008 @ 07:26 PM
Killa!

that title made me lol
July 31, 2008 @ 07:26 PM

Inactive

I enjoyed early dipset albums and mixtapes...mainly diplo immunity 1 and come home with me...after that it got extra corny...but as far as im concerned Dipset is dead. No Cam = no go...I cant listen to more than 5 bars of Juelz fuckery and if you got Jimmy leading your crew that's extra fail. Truthfully probably wont be long untill Juelz is on Koch with the rest of the fam
July 31, 2008 @ 07:27 PM
damnwitless1

good, Juelz was easily the weakest MC in Dipest from the beginning and he really wasn't adding anything. Tom Gist as full Diplomat? A new Diplomatic Immunity is definitely supposed to be coming out soon (according to Jim Jones at least) So I'll be looking forward to his absence

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

July 31, 2008 @ 07:29 PM

Inactive

Yeah but he says "its still dipset!!!!!!!" I think Jimmy and Juelz have the most animosity for Cam...so if anyone is left off the dipset album it may be Cam...and i said before thats extra fail.
July 31, 2008 @ 11:36 PM
Ed.Hooligan

Diplomatic Immunity 1 & 2 were classic albums imo. I can bang em all the time, non-stop. Now that everyone in the Dip's splitting up it aint the same.

www.soundcloud.com/EdHooligan

July 31, 2008 @ 11:40 PM
MisfitProdigy

^classic dip ain't never coming back, forget bout it. Juelz and Jimmy ain't never gettin back to they old styles and quality. Cam is still pretty good imo but that old shit, that classic shit is so dope.
July 31, 2008 @ 11:49 PM
Ed.Hooligan

...word. It's sad and pathetic. How business and bullshit beef gets in the way of making good music that your fans want to hear.

www.soundcloud.com/EdHooligan

July 31, 2008 @ 11:56 PM
zangetsu13

Chill i wouldnt say juelz is a weak rapper he was iight...but now the dude stepped his game up....I can bump his shhyt...well collabos wit weezy.
August 1, 2008 @ 12:01 AM
shottalrg

early juelz was garbage? sumbody slap they mother for me
August 1, 2008 @ 12:27 AM
Supriemo

NOOOO

man i want my classic dips back

gravy mercedes, add the cranberry sauce

www.youtube.com/watch?v=icw9F-M9NAQ
August 1, 2008 @ 12:50 AM
007bape

wowzers...juelz is clealry the nicest cat it dipset. to say otherwise is redic
August 1, 2008 @ 12:55 AM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

wowzers...juelz is clealry the nicest cat it dipset. to say otherwise is redic

The fuck? On Diplomatic Immunity it was Jimmy and Cam... Hell, even Rell dropped nicer bars than Juelz on that whole album... The nicest outta the Dips now though is 40

www.NickyDsss.com

August 1, 2008 @ 01:10 AM
shinesolo

Juelz fucking rules are you faggots joking? I mean he's not the strongest out of the crew but he's not even close to subpar, which is what most of the game is at this point.
August 1, 2008 @ 01:32 AM
ADiKt

CAMRON is dipset end of story without him they aint shit
August 1, 2008 @ 01:32 AM
GoldenNoodles

Dipset city, Santana's world.
August 1, 2008 @ 02:06 AM
car bomb

I've gotta say man, I'm kind of over The Dips now. Shit jumped the shark with "We Fly High", oddly enough. Jimmy got a big head and ninjas' paper was getting fucked with and the music just went south with it.

Diplomatic Immunity 1 and 2 are classics for sure, and even some of the earlier More Than Music ish was alright. I think Juelz still has mad potential, though, so maybe something good will come out of all this.
August 1, 2008 @ 04:31 AM
DonPedro

whack, dipset without juelz is like the redsox without manny.....oh wait nvm.
August 2, 2008 @ 07:51 AM
damnwitless1

CAMRON is dipset end of story without him they aint shit

qfmft. Juelz had a few good verses (Dipset Anthem, Santana's Town) but for the most part his shit just leaves me yawning or pressing the seek button. And they can't do a dipset album or have anything to do with Dipset if Cam doesn't OK it because he owns the rights. IF niiggas wanna treat shit like a business on some OD shit, they're going to lose, point blank

August 2, 2008 @ 08:50 AM

Inactive

I agree. ANd, I think they lost already. Cam pops up every once and a blue moon and Jimmy has let to much time pass between his enormous amount of popularity till now and it seems less and less people care unless they are just a die hard Dip fan. Same goes for Juelz...he seems more amped to be doing shit with Wayne then Dips at the moment. If u see that video of Juelz at the bowling alley him and his entourage where all excited like little girls waiting for Wayne to come to the bowling alley. R.I.P Dipset...
August 2, 2008 @ 09:24 AM
damnwitless1

Cam's got a new album coming out and he's been pretty regularly leaking shit off it. Juelz and Jimmy are completely fucking themselves when you think about it because neither of them has or ever again will have the hype they had back in the "Whistle song, Mic Check 1-2" or "We Fly High, Emotionless" days, respectively. Honestly, The only thing that would keep their careers going at this point is the safety net of die-hard dipset fans, who, trust me, are not going to ever buy their shit again after all of the shenanigans they've been pulling this last year and a half. Byrdgang album = flop and Skullgang = epic lulz. OG Dipset is gone yeah, but Dipset the movement is far from over because as long as Cam still be in Harlem makin music, he'll still have the support of his peoples.

Hell Rell and Cam'ron, Uptown Boys, still coming >sad

August 2, 2008 @ 12:19 PM
B.Hicks

I enjoyed early dipset albums and mixtapes...mainly diplo immunity 1 and come home with me...after that it got extra corny...but as far as im concerned Dipset is dead. No Cam = no go...I cant listen to more than 5 bars of Juelz fuckery and if you got Jimmy leading your crew that's extra fail. Truthfully probably wont be long untill Juelz is on Koch with the rest of the fam

trust. even juelz 1st album "From Me to U" was solid. but they've been getting worst and worst as the years past. R.I.P. Dipset.
August 2, 2008 @ 12:29 PM
WojieWorldPeace

too bad Big L aint here to help CAMRON he was pretty nice when he was in Children of the Korn.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

August 2, 2008 @ 01:43 PM
pnsho

juelz goes in in this song:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VdtYvG0zTU
August 2, 2008 @ 04:19 PM

Inactive

I like Juelz. He's come through with quoteable bars and quite a few occasions.
August 3, 2008 @ 01:06 AM
casanova

m y . f a v e . j u e l z . v e r s e .

yes this *****s speaks the truth... why.. juelz best song.. one of my favorite songs period..

you *****s is crazy sayin that juelz is one of the worstt dip members.. Jim jones is fuckin garbage

old cam'ron= juelz> current cam'ron>>>>>>>> jim jones
August 3, 2008 @ 01:14 AM
FFFiasco

yea jim jones is the worst on dipset, juelz is coo

Please login first to reply.