July 21, 2008 @ 05:54 PM

Inactive

LMAO...man when will people just accept that hip hop is just entertainment. U cant take anything that these rappers say as real life and that includes YOUR favorie rapper...not just Ross. Cmon Ricky if u was a cop just say u was a fucking cop. Not everyone sold mountains of coke...just "keep it real"
nahright.com/news/2008/07/21/the-biggest-fraud-that-weve-seen-thus-far/

Well, well
July 21, 2008 @ 06:28 PM
southwest55

I mean i heard about this a long time ago and never really paid attention to it. But really is it that big of a deal. I mean iv'e said rap is nothing more then the wwe. but rick played hiself trying to act like he was some type of real kingpin.
July 21, 2008 @ 06:33 PM

Inactive

not that big of a deal. Thats the point. So he was an officer...so fucking what. Only people who have something emotionaly invested in cartoonish rap tales based off of gangster movies really have thier hearts broken by this. Its only funny cause these artists dont treat it like its just entertainment and really try to live up to thier images. If hip hop is WWE so is all music based off of images and false life styles. Rock stars have been turning themselves into satanic worshipers, aliens and every other fantasy u can believe but people usually dont take it at face value like they do hip hop. Since its hip hop people think if the rapper doesnt talk about "real life" then its some big sham. Please if *****s raped about real life youd be borde to tears. This is the age of the internet Ricky...everyone eventually gets found out if u hiding something. DO I think this is a career ender or some shit? No. Is it at least good for a good chuckles....Just look at that skin tight ass officers shirt lol.
July 21, 2008 @ 07:24 PM
casanova

a prison guard isnt exactly a bad thing.. there some coo ones... and they aint exactly police officers either.

but yeah he shouldnt have denied it.
July 21, 2008 @ 07:31 PM
cableboi

doesnt look like him to me...but oh well.
July 21, 2008 @ 07:49 PM
CuttyBuddy

I agree it doesn't really look like him, but how would I know, when was the last time I saw him without a pair of sunglasses on?.That salary doesn't look too bad at all either. I hate the pride that rappers all have and must maintain. If you've already been revealed, what more can you do? Just admit and agree that it was you.
July 21, 2008 @ 08:07 PM
TheCityOfChi

haha thats him
July 21, 2008 @ 08:09 PM
AntonyT

lmao.

that's a perfect fail pic.
July 22, 2008 @ 01:52 AM
meowmeowmeow

It's too bad he doesn't live up to the ***** who's name he borrowed.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricky_Ross_%28drug_trafficker%29 REAL RICK ROSS
July 22, 2008 @ 02:08 AM
Til I Collapse

Every rapper lies, but none as much as Ross. He's the biggest gimmick I've ever seen, it hurts to watch.
July 22, 2008 @ 03:19 PM
casanova

yeah the real rick ross went to a high school i used to play football at.. Dorsey High.. i love how he stole the real rick ross' beard and everything..

http://www.streetgangs.com/magazine/freewayrick.html
July 23, 2008 @ 10:01 AM
Shaun

Never got round to watching The Ricky Ross ting on BET. Lol, didn't realise the beard was swagger jacked too. Suppose in rap you can have certain skeletons in the closet...but being part of the law is really pushing it.
I know the ''Noreaga owes me a 100 favours'' line ain't reality, but man...if you never pushed any drugs at any level then this is next level WWE.
July 23, 2008 @ 10:34 AM
matth

lmao @ this ish...you know it wouldnt be a big ass deal if you left it in the studio. a lot of these rappers try to bring the character they play to life, so it isnt entertainment anymore...or are we the ones who bring it to life??? who the hell knows?

its still some funny ish
July 23, 2008 @ 04:40 PM
Killa!

Shoutout To Obama!
July 24, 2008 @ 06:07 PM
capt_save_a_h0

"made a couple million dollars last year dealin wight"

Theres nothing wrong with being a CO, its just that his whole image was based on how he was a huge drug kingpin and shit and he even stole the whole look from the real ricky ross with the beard and bald head SMH

July 24, 2008 @ 08:19 PM
kdiddy

That's why I don't believe 99% of the shit I see on TV or hear on a record.
July 24, 2008 @ 08:25 PM
Hype X Life

"made a couple million dollars last year dealin wight"

Theres nothing wrong with being a CO, its just that his whole image was based on how he was a huge drug kingpin and shit and he even stole the whole look from the real ricky ross with the beard and bald head SMH

i thought the real rick ross was white?sad

Please login first to reply.