FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
October 4, 2012 @ 02:55 PM
volatile

Monster dub got leaked a long time ago...

wow really? i wasn't aware. do you understand the difference between 'leaked' and 'released' ? razz

Yes i do. Do you understand that since it got leaked in full over a year and a half ago that it 99% won't be getting a release? Kromestar even put out colourful vibrations after that shit.

lol this guy.. Monster dub never got leaked. in fact its forthcoming on nebula music group and i so happen to have close contact with team starfleet. no leaks man, only edits were/are online

Fair enough I can admit when I'm wrong. Apologies.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/176558/

October 4, 2012 @ 02:57 PM
Ferdi

wow really? i wasn't aware. do you understand the difference between 'leaked' and 'released' ? razz

Yes i do. Do you understand that since it got leaked in full over a year and a half ago that it 99% won't be getting a release? Kromestar even put out colourful vibrations after that shit.

lol this guy.. Monster dub never got leaked. in fact its forthcoming on nebula music group and i so happen to have close contact with team starfleet. no leaks man, only edits were/are online

Fair enough I can admit when I'm wrong. Apologies.

everyone can be wrong sometimes bruv ;) but lookout soon tho. might come out in 2 months
October 4, 2012 @ 03:01 PM
volatile

everyone can be wrong sometimes bruv ;) but lookout soon tho. might come out in 2 months

Safe cuz looking forward to it

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/176558/

October 8, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
glacier

Is that legit or is that straight up hyperbole? It's true, there's been shit rips of it on Youtube because Joe Nice played it out quite a bit, i'm sure he's the only dude in America with that dub. cats have been talking about Monster Dub being realesed for a while now but if you're close with the men at work then shit....sick.
October 9, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
Ferdi

yeah man. its gonna be on a ep with Mere Shere (My fav) and Gods

i uploaded this one
October 19, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
glacier

planet mu is sick. I still want Snake Eater on wax. Bristol is where it's at, Boxcutter (Sunshine VIP, Rusty Break), Joker, Gemmy, Ginz, Appleplim, Peverelist, Pinch.

Peverelist - Roll With the Punches should be dubstep's anthem.

and an oldie:

October 19, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
glacier

archangel is the hot shit

could it be a gnome, could it be a gnoome, could it be a gnoome.

Please login first to reply.