May 5, 2008 @ 04:51 AM

Inactive

^ cmon my man you're reaching. If producers get more money then artists then Timbaland will qualify for both. He was and is a producer first and foremosta nd a solo artists second. He gets paychecks from booth. Timbalands music has come recently? Are you serious? Timbo was making huge hits with Missy that went several times platinum when i was still in high school. This is back when Storch was a studio musician for Dre and a keyboardist for the Roots. I highly doubt Scott invested anything if he's selling his property for far less then its worth. If he did he wouldnt need to do that. Dude is hurting obviously. This is not even close.

Cool man sweet, thanks for busting out some wikipedia knowledge. I could care less who was worth more. Ya know, Just trying to add to the discussion with different perspectives, but hey w/e, if you trying to make me look like I have no knowledge and that what I say is totally irrelevant to the discussion then cool man. I respect that.

You know like the mortgage crisis has nothing to do with lower property values, nor does that fact that when u were in high school, I wasn't, nor does that fact that you have to admit that Timbo is way bigger now then he was back when you were in high school.

So sweet, keep busting out that impressive knowledge and important opinion you have on this message board. I'll keep my knowledgeless posts in check now, because this is something I care immensely about. Sweet.
May 5, 2008 @ 06:08 AM

Inactive

Dude wtf are u talking about. I understand u were trying to give a different prespective and i was countering that with another prespective. No need to get all sarcastic and defensive. Was my post condesending like that towards u like you're tryng to be now? Obviously you have it figured out and dont wanna hear anymore or any counterviews so I'll levae it at that. "Wikipedia knowledge"? Give me a break man...when did i even warant a response like that or even attempt to get all serious? Guess u cant disagree with somepeople without them acting like an asshole. Sweet.
May 5, 2008 @ 03:51 PM
9inchesofsole

timbo got my vote
May 7, 2008 @ 11:05 AM
God

hard to call...i wanna say tim.
May 7, 2008 @ 11:45 AM
shawn504

i think tim becuase he has been in the game along time at the highest level and within the last 3 years he has crossover doing beats for pop artist with bigger pockets scott on the other hand really just started within last 7-8 but he didnt become famous until 3-4 years ago close match tho
May 7, 2008 @ 11:58 AM
Til I Collapse

Scott Storch may just make the wackest beats in rap music...

That being said, Dr. Dre got more bread than both of them

Hm, I dunno much about how much money producers have (who gives a fuckconfused but I feel like at this point Timbo could compete with Dre. Dre has his name out there much more and has much more powerful classics but Timbo does a lot more work.

P.S. I remmember like 2 years ago when GET FAMILIAR was the hot phrase LOL. Poor Storch, dumb motherfucker.
May 7, 2008 @ 01:29 PM
VK_AL3X

I honestly cant stand Timbo anymore but he still has waay more in the bank than Storch.

timberland doesnt spend over a million on a single ride.
May 7, 2008 @ 10:02 PM
franklin

lol @ saying you could care less about who makes more money between Timbo & Storch

and then proceeding to post in a thread about "who makes more money, Timbaland or Scott Storch"?

you lose just for frontin'.

i hope that was not directed at me
May 7, 2008 @ 10:19 PM
dadada

theyre both set for life. danja is gonna take over for timbo soon anyways. that beast was the reason for timbo comeback. he under produced most of timbo's hit beats. watch out for him hes also on t.i 's new album
May 8, 2008 @ 06:04 PM
i getS BUsy

this doesnt deserve a thread...timbaland working justin timberlake and aaliyah alone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SCOTTY

Please login first to reply.