HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
May 1, 2008 @ 09:06 PM
franklin

I know Scott Storch recently got some stuff repossessed for child payments, But me and a friend were having a debate. Whose got a bigger net worth? Timbaland or Storch? recent articles and figures would help, thanks
May 1, 2008 @ 09:12 PM
Relevent Muzik

Not trying to hate or nothing but why do you care? Instead of worrying about what they are doing worry about how your going to make YOUR next dollar... instead one of which of them has the most money...
May 1, 2008 @ 10:31 PM
franklin

Not trying to hate or nothing but why do you care? Instead of worrying about what they are doing worry about how your going to make YOUR next dollar... instead one of which of them has the most money...

I care because im curious as to who has more money. I am getting an education right now and work full time during the summer, I dont need to worry about money yet because I'm still in school.
May 1, 2008 @ 10:35 PM
allllbert

Hahahah shit I gotta say Scott
May 1, 2008 @ 10:37 PM

Inactive

Timbo just finished working with Madonna and that last Timberlake album is gonna help put his grandkids through college. He made the jump to pop big time and is doing very well, add that to the fact hes been in the game for well over a decade now. And, as u just said STorch just got his boat repossesed and his buzz isnt how it used to be....i dont even understand the argument who would thin SCott has more and on what basis?
May 1, 2008 @ 10:48 PM
xxxchrisngoxxx

I don't know who has more money, but I do know that Timbaland seems like he's more humble about it bc Storch is out there flossing his Buggatti.
May 1, 2008 @ 10:53 PM
JKISSI

Timbaland got more money.. its soo ez he been doing this for a while.. scott storches beats aint important anymore
May 1, 2008 @ 11:16 PM
Phlipstar

Damn thats a real hard question. Scott Storch is less publically known (alot of people sleep on storch b/c hes not one of those producers that yells out his name in a song or has a distinguishable sound) and timbaland has more comercial status. They do both have dope hits both underground/rap as well as pop... But in the end im gonna say timbaland since hes doin it big this year producin tracks for usher and like sub said madonna. But going off topic, id take Storch over Timbaland as far as production goes.
May 1, 2008 @ 11:16 PM
Persona

timbo easily...
May 1, 2008 @ 11:21 PM
pnsho

Back in Storch's prime, he had the cash coming in.

Now Timb has every artist wanting him to do their beats. He's in high demand. He has more money now; just wait until he puts The Clutch and Keri Hilson out in the mainstream.

Then he'll have his own little dynasty.
May 1, 2008 @ 11:25 PM

Inactive

ALso...SCortch has a nasty cocaine habit...spends way over his head and is really close to filing bankruptcy.
May 1, 2008 @ 11:32 PM
pnsho

Timb is on the steroids, as well.
May 2, 2008 @ 12:30 AM
TheOne

timbo is a good producer so is scott

but timbo steals beats thoo

check it out go to youtube and type timbaland steals or something like that you'll see and hear that he steals beat!!!!
May 2, 2008 @ 09:43 AM

Inactive

i'd say timbaland sicne I dont like scott..
May 2, 2008 @ 10:22 AM

Yea, I don't see how its possible that Storch has more money than Timbaland
May 2, 2008 @ 10:35 AM
nogatco

I would say Timbo, no doubt. He's been around longer, and has produced more hits for high profile artists.
May 2, 2008 @ 08:58 PM

Inactive

scott has recently fallen on hard times. he just sold his yacht on ebay for much less than it is worth
May 2, 2008 @ 09:31 PM
JKISSI

lolol ^ he better get on his grind
May 2, 2008 @ 09:43 PM
jay3091

I'm sure Tim does since he's been out longer and scott aint done nothin since 2006.
May 2, 2008 @ 11:31 PM
LogIc

anybody that even thinks that this is close is fukin out of their mind

timb had way more money...is this even a serious question..comeon...do u even realize how long timberland had been in the game...and didnt his album shock value hit like 3x platinum worldwide...timb has worked with way more artist and has more respect..therefore he can charge more than scotstorch can for a beat
May 2, 2008 @ 11:50 PM
AfrocentricPatrick

scott storch is ugly, therefore due to that fact alone, i believe timbaland has a lot more money than him.
May 3, 2008 @ 12:04 AM
nealgoodlife

Timbo...

people who flaunt too much (scorch)..are compensating..for something..
maybe a lack of real wealth.
May 3, 2008 @ 06:38 AM
GrandCru

Chuuuch^^^

Timbo's net worth would be WAY higher...
But for real, Storch would still have mad cash. He made Candy Shop, Lean Back, Let Me Love You, Playas Only etc.. BIG SONGS. He even helped Dre do 2001 back like 9 years ago!
May 4, 2008 @ 04:28 AM

Inactive

anybody that even thinks that this is close is fukin out of their mind

timb had way more money...is this even a serious question..comeon...do u even realize how long timberland had been in the game...and didnt his album shock value hit like 3x platinum worldwide...timb has worked with way more artist and has more respect..therefore he can charge more than scotstorch can for a beat

I bet you'd be hella surprised at the actual numbers. i wouldn't be surprised at all is Scott Storch is worth more. Alot of the time producers get much more $$$$ than the artist does. Plus Storch has been making popular beats from way back when. The guy is worth alot of money. Timbaland might not be worth as much just cause alot of his music has come recently. Even if storch invested a tiny bit of the cash he made back then , it could very well be worth more than what Timbaland is making now.
May 4, 2008 @ 09:17 AM

Inactive

^ cmon my man you're reaching. If producers get more money then artists then Timbaland will qualify for both. He was and is a producer first and foremosta nd a solo artists second. He gets paychecks from booth. Timbalands music has come recently? Are you serious? Timbo was making huge hits with Missy that went several times platinum when i was still in high school. This is back when Storch was a studio musician for Dre and a keyboardist for the Roots. I highly doubt Scott invested anything if he's selling his property for far less then its worth. If he did he wouldnt need to do that. Dude is hurting obviously. This is not even close.
May 4, 2008 @ 09:23 AM
damnwitless1

Scott Storch may just make the wackest beats in rap music...

That being said, Dr. Dre got more bread than both of them

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

May 4, 2008 @ 09:35 AM
Grandpa Jam

Timbo i think, heard scotty gets 80k a beat whilst timbo gets 250k - not from reliable sources tho..
May 4, 2008 @ 11:01 AM
PlaboY

i heard a while back that Scotty was worth $90 mil, but blew most of it on stupid shit...2 Bugatti's, 2 Phantoms, stuff like that...and i remember hearing Timbo saying he got around $300,000 something when FS/LS dropped...either way

Neptunes >>>>>>>> both
May 4, 2008 @ 10:33 PM
hustle101

Yall gotta be kidding me, just because timb is more low key doesn't mean he has less money...Right now scott is stuck on coke and getting ready to give up his, house in Miami,he doesn't even mantain it anymore the inside is deteriorating.
May 4, 2008 @ 11:08 PM
Phlipstar

I don't know why yall believing that timb has been in the game longer. They have both been out around the same time, Timbaland did tracks for Jodeci, while Storch was working with The Roots.... like i said in my previous post, storch is low key and has less of a "signature" sound (i gaurantee there are multiple tracks you know and love that are unkowingly produced by Storch) then timbaland where you KNOW if its a timb track or not.

Please login first to reply.