Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
April 19, 2008 @ 03:08 AM
bwssldr

Fuuuuuuuck crazy. You got me hyped now. I'm on the floor on Sunday. I'ma go super early like at 3 even though its at 7 because I want to be up front. I'ma be on my feet all day but it should be worth it.

Oh yeah I was going to ask about CRS also. They never got together to perform? They should man I mean they're on the tour together, why not?

No CRS performance. When you see the show you will see why it could never really happen unless they changed the planning of the performances which would actually take away one of the best aspects of the show. Kanye performs for an hour and a half at the end telling the story of him and his spaceship getting lost and finding earth again so it wouldn't fit in. Also since Kanye is on this elevator like led display platform they wouldn't have space to perform with him, and Kanye is not going to share that performance time with anyone. Plus Lupe and Pharrell finish performing like 1-2 hours before Kanye performs so once they're done with their set they leave as fast as possible to take a shower and get out of there.

Im telling everyone if you do not go to this you will regret it, find anyway you can to find tickets if you dont have them already since the tours sold out. Seeing lupe spit every word of the cool flawlessly, N.E.R.D. perform Queen songs and new shit from Seeing Sounds, and Kanye lay on the ground and kick his legs in the air as he screams at the top of his lungs is ridiculous.

Fore Sale: Supreme Leopard M-51, Box Logo, Dior Jeans, Rick Owens, Etc. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211876#4274526

April 19, 2008 @ 03:12 AM
pnsho

Kanye lay on the ground and kick his legs in the air as he screams at the top of his lungs is ridiculous.

HAHA, wtf?
April 19, 2008 @ 04:08 AM
innovazn

i got 2 tickets for monday 4/21
4/21 orch section row M, seats in the middle 211-212
550 for both
let me know
April 19, 2008 @ 12:54 PM
bwssldr

HAHA, wtf?

Dudes just absolutely crazy dancing around spinning everything you could imagine. Lupe was also pretty weird, at one point when someone else was singing he just stood there and shook his head in a circle.

Fore Sale: Supreme Leopard M-51, Box Logo, Dior Jeans, Rick Owens, Etc. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211876#4274526

April 19, 2008 @ 01:39 PM
ReZ

The tour was craze last night at Sac. Lupe was hyped, surprised people actually went and mingled outside while he was performing. N.E.R.D. was dope, debuted a new song dropping on their upcoming album. Rihanna was beautiful as usual, though I felt as if I were at some kind of Hannah Montanna show with all the girls screaming?

Pulled out all stops for Ye. Epic storyline, a dynamic staging platform, and incredible lighting/visual effects. Once you think it's over...well, let's just say he gives you your moneys worth. Oh, a little surprise for you Journey fans too...haha.
April 19, 2008 @ 01:43 PM
pnsho

Dudes just absolutely crazy dancing around spinning everything you could imagine. Lupe was also pretty weird, at one point when someone else was singing he just stood there and shook his head in a circle.

Noooiiiice.

I hope they keep their enthusiasm all the way through May 17.

And no pics?

Descriptions without pics = epik fail
April 19, 2008 @ 01:45 PM
WillSkate4Pye

had box seats for tha sac show last nite. it was real. i was surprised lupe went on first but he put it down. N.E.R.D. was crazy but i dont think alotta ppl there were real fans cuz evn wen "she wants to move" came on not every1 knew the words. the stage n lighting they used 4 kanye was wat did it 4 me. he was on 4 dayz n wen every1 thought he was about 2 end it with "stronger", the music 4 "homecoming" came on n every1 went nutz.

worth every penny n way more. if hes comin to ur town, go.
April 19, 2008 @ 01:46 PM
hakunamutata87

yeah i was at the sac show last night and it was ridiculous! NERD and Kanye were definately the best performances.. I SANG my heart out when journey came on lol...but if you're 21+ bring hella cash, cuz the beers were 10 bucks..
April 19, 2008 @ 01:55 PM
blumpkin

anyone from seattle or sactown know when it ended? I am going to the one at HP in the san jo tonight and I wanna leave a lil early to avoid the rush! Lik 15 Minutes
April 19, 2008 @ 02:00 PM
blumpkin

BTW I went to a bomb which if your not from the bay dont ask at the hp a couple years ago and they basically hotboxed the whole place. Was it like that in Sac town
April 19, 2008 @ 02:35 PM
uEih

I went to the sac one yesterday and it ended like 10 minutes before midnight and yes there were people smoking around my area. Best concert ever!! i don't think any other one can top this one this year. I didn't want it to end or leave at all!! That was how good it was.
April 19, 2008 @ 02:43 PM
bwssldr

anyone from seattle or sactown know when it ended? I am going to the one at HP in the san jo tonight and I wanna leave a lil early to avoid the rush! Lik 15 Minutes

It ended a little past 12 or a little before, dont leave early cuz the last performance is Kanye's which is insane as anyone who saw will tell you.

April 19, 2008 @ 02:59 PM
bwssldr

Noooiiiice.

I hope they keep their enthusiasm all the way through May 17.

And no pics?

Descriptions without pics = epik fail

Dont have pics of the midget going crazy but i do have a lot of others here are some of them.

April 19, 2008 @ 03:14 PM
ReZ

It was a pretty heartfelt performance when Dear Momma opened, and Ye was so vigorous during Can't Tell Me Nothing.

Also, tees are $40, glasses $10. Be sure to cop early as most of the merchandise moved faaast during intermission.
April 19, 2008 @ 03:22 PM
scfdefinit

Aight good lookin out.

It's a shame there is no CRS performance. That's something I would've liked to see.
April 19, 2008 @ 04:29 PM
blumpkin

are the glasses carboard or something? hahaha What do the ts look like
April 19, 2008 @ 04:38 PM
uEih

Those glasses you buy at the concert are kinda plastic, not cardboard. Most of the shirts that were sold at the concert you can see here.. kanyewest.shop.bravadousa.com/Dept.aspx?cp=12747_12933
April 19, 2008 @ 07:10 PM
blumpkin

do they charge tax
April 19, 2008 @ 07:17 PM
pnsho

Are those really the only tees they sold?

Wacckk.
April 19, 2008 @ 07:28 PM
modernART

to all those people who had floor seats to the show, how early did you guys arrive? i wanna try to get as close as possible to the stage.
April 19, 2008 @ 07:37 PM
scfdefinit

I'll prob pick up the glow bear tee and a pair of shades.

I'm heading to the SD Sports Arena at like 3 pm so I can get close to the stage since I'm on the floor.

Shit I hope I can get back to the front if I go out to take a piss, eat, or some shit. I wonder how that'll work.
April 20, 2008 @ 12:51 AM
ReZ

do they charge tax

No tax on the merch.
They also carry Lupe tees featuring the cover art on The Cool and a hoody featuring some original artwork. Also, some Rihanna tees for the ladies, posters, key chains. Be sure to ask for a Kanye flipbook named "Thank You And You're Welcome", which contains excerpts of his life philosophy. Best of all, it's freeeeee.
April 20, 2008 @ 12:55 AM
pnsho

No tax on the merch.
They also carry Lupe tees featuring the cover art on The Cool and a hoody featuring some original artwork. Also, some Rihanna tees for the ladies, posters, key chains. Be sure to ask for a Kanye flipbook named "Thank You And You're Welcome", which contains excerpts of his life philosophy. Best of all, it's freeeeee.

Pics of the flipbook?
April 20, 2008 @ 01:27 AM
uEih

Pics of the flipbook?

This exact book. www.kanyeuniversecity.com/store/index/product/id/1

Nothing too big, like a kids book with few words here and there.
April 20, 2008 @ 04:21 AM
SFCA

Just for back from the San Jose one a few hrs ago. Kanye is a straight beast in concert. That dude is just flawless. Also, N.E.R.D's drummers are fucken sick.

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

April 20, 2008 @ 05:07 PM
pnsho

On the Hypebeast main page, there are pics of Lupe bomber jackets. Did any of you see it while at the concert?

They must be expensive.
April 21, 2008 @ 04:32 AM
scfdefinit

Just got back from the concert. Ridiculous. Lupe's set was short but sweet. He set it off right. N.E.R.D. got us hyped with their bangers. They started throwing out some glow in the dark BBC tees but only like 8 of them into the crowd. One by my area, some chick in the front row got it. She was really happy. Rihanna was ok, nice to look at, back up dancers were pretty hot too but nothing too special. Kanye was ridiculous of course, loved the concept. Lighting was crazy. But, Kanye came out and did Touch the Sky after Homecoming which was unexpected... and Lupe didn't come out for his verse! He was even looking back and raising his arms as a gesture to ask what was going on. I guess it was kind of a last minute decision to do the song or something because from what I've heard from all the previous shows there were no collaborations on stage. Lupe, Nikki Jean, Gemstones, and Sarah Green came out to dance to that one new N.E.R.D. song though, the one with the Reggae kind of vibe.

I'll post pics when I upload them. I'm super tired though, stood for 8 hours total, in line and during the concert. I was on the floor and up near the front. Behind about 3-4 rows of people where the fence blocks them from the stage. Don't expect much though, a lot of the pics came out like shit because of the lighting/smoke/movement.

All in all worth the $80 I spent on tickets. Even copped a concert tee and the Lupe Hoody that he was wearing on stage. That ran me $40 for the tee and $65 for the hoody. Hoody was WAY better value. It has the skull design that reads LUPE FIASCO (Same as the Romanelli bomber) but it has Japanese hiragana symbols under it. I'll post pics of the sweater, I think its by Trilly & Truly. The tag says T&T. But that could just be the manufacturer. Quality is real nice nonetheless.

^ Oh, he wasn't wearing the bomber but the hoody instead.
April 21, 2008 @ 04:36 AM
wikedwun

Just got home from the Kanye West Glow in the Dark concert. That shit was off the hook, mos def one of the best concerts I ever been too. The set he had was fuckin crazy & blew any other stage setup I ever saw. I also got to see the Nike Air Yeezy up close with him wearing em. The Nike check & soles Glow hence the name for his tour & why he wore them, must cop when they drop, but I heard there gonna be around 2 billz

April 21, 2008 @ 06:46 PM

Inactive

If I go to this and see you hypebeast nigars looking all hypebeast ready to throw your panties on stage when u see lupe................Im gonna try to make out with u.

I still stand by my statement.
April 21, 2008 @ 06:59 PM
Theseventhletter

the shoes remind me of a cross of lebrons jordans and those AF25 joints not my swaggs but the show seems like it would be cool

Please login first to reply.