Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 21, 2008 @ 04:06 PM

Inactive

how much was the tour shirts? $40? $50?

35 bucks

a friend bought a nerd tee for me cool
May 21, 2008 @ 04:19 PM
pnsho

Ts: $35
Hoodie: $65
May 21, 2008 @ 04:52 PM
hollertronix

Sweet! Best news I've heard all day.
May 23, 2008 @ 04:07 PM
jay3091

So the Detroit concert was yesterday and it was hype. Although I missed Lupe cause i was stuck in traffic, it was really hype.

I bought a shirt and two posters.

Me, my bro, and my friend was wildin' out on everything.

I think that was funny when he was like, "I Want Some Pussy" and that robot girl came on the screen. But i think the stage for N.E.R.D and Rihanna was way too small.

And they cut the set list at our concert. Lupe didn't come out for "Touch the Sky", Chris only came out for Spazz and not Umbrella, and Rihanna didn't do Take A Bow or Sell Me Candy. So I kinda feel like they was holdin' back on Detroit.
May 23, 2008 @ 05:13 PM
n1cx

So the Detroit concert was yesterday and it was hype. Although I missed Lupe cause i was stuck in traffic, it was really hype.

I bought a shirt and two posters.

Me, my bro, and my friend was wildin' out on everything.

I think that was funny when he was like, "I Want Some Pussy" and that robot girl came on the screen. But i think the stage for N.E.R.D and Rihanna was way too small.

And they cut the set list at our concert. Lupe didn't come out for "Touch the Sky", Chris only came out for Spazz and not Umbrella, and Rihanna didn't do Take A Bow or Sell Me Candy. So I kinda feel like they was holdin' back on Detroit.

don't feel bad it was pretty much the same for toronto except that lupe actually came out for touch the sky.
May 24, 2008 @ 12:32 AM
GP La Flare

Man Just Got Bac From It Fucken Amazing N.e.r.d. Killed It But Kanye Fucken Destroted It In Chicago !!!!!!
Me And By Cousin Went To The Fist Balcony And Drew Tons Of CASH Over The Audience During The Good Life If Anybody From Chicago Who Was There Got A Flic Of It Please Let Me Know Cuz That Shit Was Soo Dope

Go See The Show
May 24, 2008 @ 10:15 AM
K BOOG

my Detroit review from my myspace bulletin:

We got there at 6:15 adn i knew Lupe went on at 7 so while my dumbass friends tailgated and drank and played football i went in and saw Lupe by myself.

Lupe-His set was kind of weak. I heard he had to shoot a video so he dipped right after that and usually doesn't go first. But anyway, he only did like 1 verse to each of his hits adn the place was maddd empty cause it was barely 7. nikki jean was cool, no matt santos.

NERD. wow. killed it. suprised how packed it got when they came on. Lot of people knew the words, which really suprised me too. Ran through Brain, Lapdance, Rockstar,She Wants to move, and finally everyone nose. chris brown came out and danced to that shit! it was crazy! finally famous came out, big sean and them LORDIN. it was dope. no move your ass or drop it like its hot, beautiful etc. thought they might have done more stuff like that. but still. Chad killed it on the keys. Dope live band. that shit is a movmement and im glad positive and creative music is finally being appreciated.

KANYE-this was my 3rd time seeing him and i like the set from the LR tour better. Before he had a live orchestra. huge video screens. laser show. this was a lot more simple. he was on a stage by himself, which was cool, but i expected more.one video screen behind him, thats it. well that was visible at least. acoustics sucked, tried to sing along but got lost a lot. was really surpised by that.Still it was a great show. in detroit and no dwele on flashing lights.

no selfish with slum village sad

ive been listeing to hiphop for 20 years and ive never seen an artist than has transcened race,class, sex etc. on such a massive scale. its such an amazing thing to have a dude make music that touches so many different people in the same way. Cant tell you what its like to see him preform CANT TELL ME NOTHING live. wow. amazing to see the sea of hands during testify, through the wire. I got goosebumps. mad people left after the break but homcoming and testify were great.

Got a chance to chop it up with MC Serch and say some things ive wanted to for a while to him. he's a cool cat.

Bumped into mad people. Too many to name! shouts to jerm,jorie,kevin,blake,justin,rex,jeffrey(ya'll are fools!),lidge,kd,jayjohn,cliff,ro,DOMO,christine.

and one more thing. if your going to pay $100 for a ticket, act like you know some of the fucking words. or just pretend to have fun. i sat in the worst section with the stiff losers who just stood there while i was wilin'. lookin at me like i was stupid or something.

highlight of the nite by far was this:

whewww!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPr90KGHpe4
May 24, 2008 @ 10:20 AM
K BOOG

yes they were shooting a DVD. i sat in front of the camera.
May 24, 2008 @ 10:27 AM
9inchesofsole

my Detroit review from my myspace bulletin:

We got there at 6:15 adn i knew Lupe went on at 7 so while my dumbass friends tailgated and drank and played football i went in and saw Lupe by myself.

Lupe-His set was kind of weak. I heard he had to shoot a video so he dipped right after that and usually doesn't go first. But anyway, he only did like 1 verse to each of his hits adn the place was maddd empty cause it was barely 7. nikki jean was cool, no matt santos.

NERD. wow. killed it. suprised how packed it got when they came on. Lot of people knew the words, which really suprised me too. Ran through Brain, Lapdance, Rockstar,She Wants to move, and finally everyone nose. chris brown came out and danced to that shit! it was crazy! finally famous came out, big sean and them LORDIN. it was dope. no move your ass or drop it like its hot, beautiful etc. thought they might have done more stuff like that. but still. Chad killed it on the keys. Dope live band. that shit is a movmement and im glad positive and creative music is finally being appreciated.

KANYE-this was my 3rd time seeing him and i like the set from the LR tour better. Before he had a live orchestra. huge video screens. laser show. this was a lot more simple. he was on a stage by himself, which was cool, but i expected more.one video screen behind him, thats it. well that was visible at least. acoustics sucked, tried to sing along but got lost a lot. was really surpised by that.Still it was a great show. in detroit and no dwele on flashing lights.

no selfish with slum village sad

ive been listeing to hiphop for 20 years and ive never seen an artist than has transcened race,class, sex etc. on such a massive scale. its such an amazing thing to have a dude make music that touches so many different people in the same way. Cant tell you what its like to see him preform CANT TELL ME NOTHING live. wow. amazing to see the sea of hands during testify, through the wire. I got goosebumps. mad people left after the break but homcoming and testify were great.

Got a chance to chop it up with MC Serch and say some things ive wanted to for a while to him. he's a cool cat.

Bumped into mad people. Too many to name! shouts to jerm,jorie,kevin,blake,justin,rex,jeffrey(ya'll are fools!),lidge,kd,jayjohn,cliff,ro,DOMO,christine.

and one more thing. if your going to pay $100 for a ticket, act like you know some of the fucking words. or just pretend to have fun. i sat in the worst section with the stiff losers who just stood there while i was wilin'. lookin at me like i was stupid or something.

highlight of the nite by far was this:

whewww!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPr90KGHpe4

yea kanye set was dope, very dope visuals. and it was tight how he threw in the journey track.
May 24, 2008 @ 11:39 AM
jay3091

^ Hell yeah K boog. I got goosebumps during Good Life, Cant Tell Me Nothing, & Through The Wire.

But what was that one song he played when he was sitting down. and like everybody was singing it. (Well, all the white people was)
May 24, 2008 @ 11:55 AM
Shanklin

^Pretty sure it was Journey.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

May 24, 2008 @ 12:02 PM
K BOOG

lmao @ all the white people. obviously kanye loves it to. that shit is CRACK!! Journey-Dont Stop Believing
May 24, 2008 @ 12:10 PM
9inchesofsole

damn nerd didnt even play grindin.

and i also thought dwele would come out and perform flashing lights with Ye.
May 24, 2008 @ 12:13 PM
Shanklin

^Grindin' is a Clipse song, I would much rather have seen Clipse there instead of N.E.R.D honestly.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

May 24, 2008 @ 12:17 PM
9inchesofsole

oh yea, fuck.
May 24, 2008 @ 12:19 PM
K BOOG

i thought Pharrell would at least do his verses from drop it like its hot, ass on fire, MR ME TOO!! etc....
May 24, 2008 @ 12:57 PM
GP La Flare

yea idk dont stop believing would be played in other places besides chicago and MI

its a chicago thing that was the chicago white sox's song that was the theme for their championship

was so dope
May 25, 2008 @ 02:04 PM
jay3091

Boy was it a lot of Girls standing in line for the bathroom at The Palace, lol
May 25, 2008 @ 03:41 PM
MTVTN

K Boog I think i saw you there but wasnt sure if it was you, shoulda asked haha...

I got a ton of nice pictures, you can check them out on our blog here:

mtvtn.blogspot.com/2008/05/stadium-status.html

Also our section was crazy, everyone was going nuts, you should have moved seats haha, I know alot of people who did...

http://www.mtvtn.com

May 28, 2008 @ 07:14 PM
jay3091

K Boog I think i saw you there but wasnt sure if it was you, shoulda asked haha...

I got a ton of nice pictures, you can check them out on our blog here:

mtvtn.blogspot.com/2008/05/stadium-status.html

Also our section was crazy, everyone was going nuts, you should have moved seats haha, I know alot of people who did...

I know I did, shit! Most of the people left during the show, but came back to their seats during the breaks.
May 28, 2008 @ 09:08 PM
worldwar

a few days ago a friend of mine found out he couldn't make it so he's giving me his floor ticket for $30.
phhhaaarrreeeelllllllll &)
June 9, 2008 @ 03:24 PM
Kingkoor

See you fuckers at the Garden again, without Rihanna and maybe extended sets. Holla.
www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2008/06/kanye_west_fina.html
June 9, 2008 @ 04:18 PM
pnsho

Damn, I wanna see that shit again, ahaha.

How much are tickets? I'm free Friday so I'm def. gonna cop a lop.
June 10, 2008 @ 04:06 PM
herbie

shit was bananas
June 10, 2008 @ 04:07 PM
koedog.

Yess this is grreat! ma friends better have money this time around... because I sure as hell do

@KOEsher INSTAGRAM & TWITTER

June 10, 2008 @ 05:06 PM
DennisTheMenace

shit was bananas

indeed. it was insane.
June 12, 2008 @ 03:26 PM
Kingkoor

MSG presale is on
Venue pass: hekanye
Nokia pass - concert

I'll be in the building again, hopefully NERD will play some seeing sounds.
June 12, 2008 @ 06:49 PM
koedog.

damn I didn't know what the passwords were that's why I didn't order, guess I'll do it tomorrow

@KOEsher INSTAGRAM & TWITTER

June 12, 2008 @ 09:04 PM
dizzzzle

i may just have to go again, shit was crazy
June 13, 2008 @ 12:33 PM
LogIc

wowww. seems kanye is doing 2 more shows at MSg...august 5th and 6th...dude is gunna sell out the garden 3 times in the space of a few months...crazyyyy

Please login first to reply.