January 17, 2008 @ 04:58 PM
jay3091

^ Soulja Boy! *SHOOT OUT* LOL!
January 17, 2008 @ 09:37 PM
LogIc

when he goes broke hes gunna make another album
January 18, 2008 @ 03:44 PM
Ikenna1

I don't care what if he says this is his last album, as long as I get to hear more of his music them im fine because im a fan of Lupe. I 'm tired of these stupid mainstream rappers, that always talking about smoking, and money. They're a joke, i'm 15 and I admit to liking soulja boy, but after discovering alternative hip-hop which had substance, and fresh material to it, I realized how pathetic soulja boy was. He was so lazy to use a program called FL (fruity loops, check on youtube) to make a weak a** beat. He keeps saying the same word 50 times, over and over. He also made that song, Throw some D's, talking about how dumb he was and got F's on his report card. It's rappers like him that try to make our generation of kids grow even more stupid.
January 18, 2008 @ 04:10 PM
harrysax

it's hard to tell bcause he probly doesn't even know that for sure it's like jay said reasonable doubt was supposed to be his only album and then he said he was going to retire after the black album i think it all depends onhow his life goes bcause this album had the vibe it did bcause his pops died and his boy went to jail
January 18, 2008 @ 09:50 PM
jay3091

^ Yea, that's what I'm sayin'
January 18, 2008 @ 10:26 PM
kang.

well, even if it is his last album, anyone hear word when its coming out?
January 18, 2008 @ 10:28 PM
pnsho

well, even if it is his last album, anyone hear word when its coming out?

Throwing a jab here, but I'm guessing the end of this year.
January 18, 2008 @ 10:38 PM
kang.

Throwing a jab here, but I'm guessing the end of this year.

damn, even though his album just came out?
i was thinking maybe mid 2009 or something, but guess we'll just see.
January 19, 2008 @ 01:39 PM
delajoo

what does this mean for child rebel soldiers?
January 19, 2008 @ 02:14 PM
pnsho

what does this mean for child rebel soldiers?

He'll work with them, maybe get an album in.

But as a solo rapper, lupEND is most likely his last.
January 20, 2008 @ 01:11 AM
scfdefinit

Personally I hope he takes his time with this third album and it doesn't come out for 2 maybe 3 years. I thought F&L was so much better than The Cool. The Cool is decent but F&L had a chance of becoming a classic album if it didn't get leaked. If you listen to his mixtape material and the leaked version you'll know why. He worked on F&L for 5 years and it was supposed to be a double album. I've been listening to The Cool for awhile now and it just doesn't leave the impression F&L did for me. It's all over the place and there's too many annoying hooks. I look at The Cool as a more experimental album. I hope he finishes with something strong. Lupe needs to finish with a classic hip-hop album.
January 20, 2008 @ 10:58 AM
soulamazing.

Word to that, bro. I prefer Lupe sounding more underground, like on his mixtapes and F&L. 100% of the songs on F&L were straight HEAT, son. I don't like the concept or where he's coming from on The Cool. I only like The Coolest, to be honest. sad
January 20, 2008 @ 11:05 AM
pnsho

Well, I like how he deviated from his usual style. At the best, The Cool was an experimental album. If anything, it can be compared to Common's and Kanye's albums in terms of creativity.
January 20, 2008 @ 08:35 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

Man, the cool was vicious, up there with F&L.
January 21, 2008 @ 08:26 PM
Replicant

I remember reading in an interview where he said after he's done making his third and final album he intends to focus on his clothing label and studio.

So he's not actually intenting to let his talent goto waste, but rather finding other ways in which he can excell.

Still though, I'd like to hear more of his tunes sad

January 22, 2008 @ 06:01 PM
jay3091

But I don't understand why he has to declare his last album already? Can't he do whatever he wants to do, and then still keep releasing music?
January 23, 2008 @ 05:04 PM
ao31high5

lmao at the dumbass who said he's just a wannabe pharrell. wow! f&l and the cool are both amazing albums. i think lupend to lupe will be like the black album to jay.. then 4 yrs later he'll come out w/ another album. imo, lupend will come out at the end of 2009-beginning of 2010.. i hope it comes out later than that tho.. i think he should spend a lot of time on it like the way the game is doing with his 3rd album (btw, you know what it is vol.4 showed a lot of growth from game.. he killed classic beats!!).. if he doesn't come out w/ another album after lupend.. that'll be okay w/ me because i can play his mixtape and albums over and over.. + i like reading books.. and to have him convert to an author will be amazinger! lol, really tho.. its like a newborn george orwell.. haha, jk.. his novel "reflections of a window washer" does sound like a book talking about the future like george orwell's "1984" does.. but that'll be cool if lupe drops a gangsta album.. i think it'll be a classic.. "gotta eat" was cool as fuck.. and he didn't even mention guns on that track and/or any other gangsta material.. all in all, its fnf army til i'm put 6 feet deep.. i support whatever he does cause he did enlighten me.. a lot!
January 23, 2008 @ 05:12 PM
ao31high5

p.s.
i can't wait til the crs album.. it should come out 4th quarter of this year.. i like every single neptune song i heard.. and for neptune/kanye beats to feature lupe on every track is amazing as fuck.. haha
January 23, 2008 @ 07:02 PM
jay3091

^ Oh, yea. i'm waiting for that CRS too!
January 24, 2008 @ 12:36 PM
seansdadj

I believe it, lupe is one of those artists that actually cares about music. He probably dosent want to see it get worse so he wants to put out what he has to say and then leave because there is nothin else for him to do if artists like him dont sell any records.

Definitely agree, Lupe is a great artist and is definitely that kind of artist that is out there for just the music unlike 90% of the people in the industry.
January 24, 2008 @ 08:50 PM
jimmysweatpants

I'VE NEVER BEEN A LUPE FAN, BUT HE WON ME OVER WITH THIS CURRENT SINGLE, NO HOMO. IT STILL REEKS ' FASHION FORWARD, CONSCIOUS RAPPER'..I WANT TO HEAR MORE FACE MOB SHIT
January 24, 2008 @ 10:17 PM
FreshAddict

hope its not true....

Please login first to reply.