November 11, 2007 @ 08:49 PM
Shanklin

To lose a mother has gotta be one of the worst things ever. I hope he'll be ok.

Seriously man, i was gonna beat some dudes ass today because he backed into my moms car and he came out at her like he was gonna swing. Kanye most def loved his mom, anyone remeber the song "hey momma"?

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

November 11, 2007 @ 09:02 PM
Brooklyn_718

Yea I just listened to it.......Losing his mother is either gonna have a huge negative effect on kanye or a huge positive effect.
November 11, 2007 @ 09:07 PM
pnsho

Damn, that's terrible. Rest in peace to her, and my condolences to the family. Hope Kanye stays strong.
November 11, 2007 @ 09:07 PM

Inactive

damn, son. r.i.p. u could really tell they were close. imagine the emotion that will follow this, musically. i think it might change ye a bit. he might not wile out as much. but, he is always talking about life and death. and how he lives to the fullest knowing how close he was to losing his life in the accident
November 11, 2007 @ 09:35 PM
Drebrooklyn

damn that sucks...hope kanye can deal with that
November 11, 2007 @ 10:06 PM
pnsho

I think it's obvious he's going to change musically.
November 11, 2007 @ 10:23 PM

Inactive

I woke up and was like "let me see whats new on teh interwez" and saw this, and it made me sad.
November 12, 2007 @ 12:59 AM
Crejus

damn no lie i got this email from allhiphop.com earlier to my blackberry and was like i hope it's a rumor.....I came home i'm like damn R.I.P to his moms I don't know what I'll do if my moms passed don't wanna think about it
November 12, 2007 @ 01:12 AM
PAVED

So she died from trying to get plastic surgery. I think if he wasn't so rich from making his stupid music.. he wouldn't have the funds for her to get comestic surgery therefore she wouldn't have died.
November 12, 2007 @ 01:17 AM
Crejus

So she died from trying to get plastic surgery. I think if he wasn't so rich from making his stupid music.. he wouldn't have the funds for her to get comestic surgery therefore she wouldn't have died.

damn dude yo do you have no heart ?...if you don't like kanye that's cool but damn a guy just lost a mother if you ain't got nothing positive to say keep the shit to yourself matter a fact if you gonna respond to my comment hit me up in a pm and we could deal with it there stop coming back in here with your negative shit for real if you lost your mom you wouldn't like anyone saying nothing about her
November 12, 2007 @ 02:46 AM
PAVED

Yeah, you're right. I retract all my previous comments about Kanye.
November 12, 2007 @ 07:51 AM
SK1

Wait, so you just killed yourself over your own vanity? Fuck that.
November 12, 2007 @ 11:08 AM
owensA

^^still it's quite sad and tragic.

But I guess it's an example of where humanity's going, people putting their lives at risk to try to make themselves prettier.
November 12, 2007 @ 11:10 AM
wallychamp

yeah i know its "cosmetic" but lets not jump to anything yet. sorry for the loss mr west
November 12, 2007 @ 11:40 AM
SK1

^^still it's quite sad and tragic.

But I guess it's an example of where humanity's going, people putting their lives at risk to try to make themselves prettier.

Yeah, it is sad that a 58 year old women is getting breast implants and a tummy tuck.
November 12, 2007 @ 11:43 AM
owensA

^^ no it's sad that she died.

If you're father died in a car crash people in very poor neighborhoods/third world countries would probably have a similar view point. "So what he died. He had the luxury of an automobile and died while using it and living an opulent life style". It's all relative. You don't need cosmetic surgery but you put your life on the line to get it. You don't need an automobile but you prefer to have it's luxury and put your life at risk while using it.
November 12, 2007 @ 01:18 PM
Wonhova

Yeah, it is sad that a 58 year old women is getting breast implants and a tummy tuck.

Have yall considered she could have been getting a breast Reduction? It aint clear what da cause of death is yet, so I wouldnt make any assumptions. She could have had a bad reaction to the anesthetics, 1000s of ppl die every year from doctors not evaluating a persons health conditions and patients end up dying.

My heart goes out to da west fams.....but its life and a new life is born every second and dies every second, shit happens, i hope ye does go bonkers and makes even hotter shi*
November 12, 2007 @ 04:01 PM
EVEIS.DOPEYA

if you found out a mother of a walmart employee just died, you wouldn't give 2 shits.
November 12, 2007 @ 05:12 PM
Mr.Londoner

^well if the walmart employee produced good music..

i would probably give a shit.

shouldn't have replied.. smh
November 12, 2007 @ 05:22 PM

Inactive

Does all of these theatrics really need to be played out here? No matter how she died, its tragic to lose a mother, and of course no one would even know about it if it was an unkown person but it doesnt make it any less sad. Shock value statements, argumentative statements and douche bag statements dont have to be made in EVERY god damn thread.
November 12, 2007 @ 05:47 PM
Dj Snicker

THE TRUTH
like mentioned in the above post...to loose something you hold dear is a heartbreak,no matter if its your mom dad dog,and frankly for many of you...yourselves.lets not be ignorant becuz you dislike him for whatever reason.i dilike alot of people and not just celebrities,but if i know they lost something that have a tremendous positive impact on their life,my self grudge wouldnt move me to bring up the hate in such a dire situation.thats disrespective on every angle of the bowl and we all know it.if u lost ur moms,luv or hated,u would feel it,because if it wasnt for her u wouldnt be here.u have to acknowledge that.and last,dont assume knye is gonna bounce into the studio tomorow..something like this takes time to heal no matter who u are.TRUST ME I KNOW becuz ive been there.he mite disappear and i dont fault him.we have to stop looking at this kinda stuff as haters/fans...it could have been you.PEACE LOVE KANYE.youre not alone.
November 12, 2007 @ 06:02 PM
-FLIP-

Damn that sucks...we all know how much he loved his mom too...

R.I.P
November 12, 2007 @ 06:11 PM
Gangsta Grillz

Maybe he wont be so cocky,
November 12, 2007 @ 07:05 PM
Up_There

at least she got to see her son become successful.
November 12, 2007 @ 08:51 PM
TheCityOfChi

at least she got to see her son become successful.

she only got to see him hit the tip of his iceberg
November 12, 2007 @ 09:00 PM
The Cool Kid

R.I.P,. 58 years old is a young age to go...I got 'Hey Mama' playing as we speak...
November 12, 2007 @ 09:31 PM
Shanklin

IMO, i think this is gonna change up his lyric style on his next album...I hope hes gonna stop rapping about how he has all these clothes and name brand shit (as much) so its more like his earlier albums.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

November 13, 2007 @ 01:11 AM
unknown force.

haha someone on another forum it was gods wraith.
since she compared kanye to JESUS? WTF????

but anyways... R.I.P. to her

Please login first to reply.